I'll Be Waiting

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

 

 

“ Noona are you ready for later? I’m gonna fetch you there okay? “

 

“ Ah arasso. What time again? “

 

“ Around 3:30 pm , I’ll be there .. “

 

“ Okay .. Just text me when you’re on the way ..”

 

“ Okay Noona. See you later “

 

Dara smiled. She can sensed in Wooyoung’s voice that he’s excited. They’ve never went out for so many years and bond together. She missed hanging out with him too.

 

But before everything else, she have to “fix” Bommie first. She was so wasted because of last night ad bet she’ll be having the worst headache ever if she wakes up.

 

“ UHHHHHHNNNNG .. “ And there it goes. Bommie waking up already.

 

“ Bommie! Are you awake now? “

 

“ Oh God …. My head .. “

 

“ Don’t try to stand up anymore. You drank too much last night. Don’t you even know that you’re so heavy? “

 

“ Heavy? Did you carry me? “

 

“ What do you think? Even now my back aches because of you! Aigooo .. “

 

“ Awwww .. my head aches like hell .. “

 

“ Psh. Don’t drink too much again like that ara? I’ll just make you a coffee. Don’t do something stupid okay? “

 

 

 

 

Sometimes she doesn’t know why does this woman became her best friend.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 Wooyoung fixed himself one last time before knocking on the door. He breathed in and told himself that everything would be fine.

 

*knock knock*

 

“ Cooomiiiiinnnggggg! … “ He heard the faint voice of his Noona. A smile crept in his face.

 

Soon, his noona opened the door and for that instant he can’t help but stare at her. She was wearing a white shirt and plain skinny jeans yet she looked stunning.

 

“ Wooyoungie .. You okay? “

 

“ Ah .. Ah yeah I’m okay. What were you saying? “

 

“ I said you come in first. I just have to go get something but it will only take a few minutes besides Bom wants to see you too . “

 

“ Ah deh … “

 

 What the hell did I just do? Stare at her? I should get a hang of myself.

 

He went in and Bom greeted her but it seems that something’s wrong with Bom Noona.

 

“ Noo .. Noona? Are you okay? You look pale ..”

 

“ Oh am I? I drank too much last night and somehow passed out. I can’t remember clearly though. “

 

“ And you’re not gonna drink again, ever! “ Dara emerged into the room and in their conversation. She already had her bag with her.

 

“Okay fine. You two go now. I hate it when Dara nags me like she’s my mother. Go now .. “ Bom shooed them to the door.

 

“ Yah ~ You better be good till I come home okay? “ Wooyoung chuckled at the two acting like a couple. They have been always like that even before.

 

“ Quit laughing there. Aren’t we going now? “ He looked at his noona who had her arms crossed, smiling.

 

“ Deh. Off we go now. We shouldn’t be late for the movie …”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 G-dragon on the other hand cancelled all his appointments in the afternoon and made sure that he has enough time to prepare for their first “date”.

 

“ What should I wear? This or this? “ He checked himself on the mirror and can’t decide still on what to wear.

 

“ I should pick more comfortable since we’re going on a theme park. “

 

“ Maybe I should bring some disguise too. It won’t help if fans would swarm over me. We will not enjoy that way “

 

He grabbed on his favourite scarf, his favourite pieces in his wardrobe and some leopard print glasses for his disguise.

 

He tried it on and checked if he can still be recognized as G-dragon from Bigbang.

 

“ Hmmm .. Seems fine with me. No one can actually recognize me with this ..” He smirked and adjusted his glasses.

 

 

 

“ I’m gonna make sure that Dara will enjoy this day and never ever forget. I bet she would thank me for this! Haha! “

 

----------------------------------------------------

 Wooyougn and Dara arrived at the movie theatre. While Wooyoung was buying some tickets, Dara recalled her conversation with G-dragon on the phone last night.

 

“ What’s he trying to say last night? What about Everland? Does he have some appointment there? “

 

Dara thought over about it deeply. There’s something bothering her about what GD said.

 

“ Everland … 4 pm? “ She checked on her watch. 3:53 pm. Few minutes till 4 pm.

 

“ Noona something wrong? You looked worried. “

 

“ Ah aniyo. Have you got the tickets? “

 

“ Ah yes. Let’s get inside? “

 

“ Ah okay. Let’s go ..”

 

 

Somehow, Dara can’t keep thinking of G-dragon. She felt weird. Like there’s something she’s not getting here.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

G-dragon sat on one of the benches, feeling uneasy. Dara was supposed to be here already an hour ago.

 

“ Why is she not here yet? I told her to be here by 4 pm. Aish. That woman. Where did she go? Did something happened to her? “

 

He shift uncomfortably from his seat and tried to call her.

 

“ Her phone’s off? What the? Argh! Calm down G-dragon. Keep calm. Don’t worry she might be on her way now ..”

 

 

 

He plastered some determined look on his face. He’s gonna wait for her no matter what happens.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

“ Noona did you enjoy the movie? “

 

“ Yeah. The movie’s good. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for this Wooyoungie. “

 

“ No worries Noona. Why don’t we eat? I’m pretty sure you’re hungry. You finished all the popcorn by yourself “

 

“ Yah ~ I don’t eat like that. It’s Bommie’s way not mine! “ Wooyoung let out a chuckle when his Noona pouted at him. She looked younger than ever.

 

People were swarming outside the movie theatre. They didn’t notice that it rained.

 

“ Oh it’s ranining! We should have brought our umbrellas ..”

 

“ Psh. Im still planning to take you out on the park and probably watch some fireworks.. Guess we can’t do that today Noona .. “

 

“ We can do it again, maybe sometime ..” Dara assured Wooyoung with a soft smile.

 

“ Can we do this every weekend? I mean, we should quality time every weekends. I miss hanging out with you Noona ..”

 

Quality time every weekends? … That really sounds familiar ..

 

“ Wait .. It’s weekend today right? ..”

 

“ Uhm yeah .. Why did you ask all of a sudden? “

 

“ Omo! Omo! Oh no .. Don’t tell me …”

 

“ Waeyo? Something wrong Noona? “

 

“ I really have to go now Wooyoung .. I’ll just call you later .. Mi an hae ..” And with that she made a run and took a cab.

 

 

"  Ahjussi , please take me to Everland! Pal li! "

 

 

Darn it. That’s what bugging her. It’s supposed to be their quality time together. G-dragon called her and said that they meet up on Everland at 4 pm.

 

 

 

 

Oh crap. Why did she forget all about it? It’s already past 10 pm and she’s hoping that G-dragon’s still there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Poor Jiyong :/ Aigooooo. I am really excited for the next chapter. Wait till you read it! And  yeah I wanna greet our dear Park Bom a Happy Birthday!!!! Don't drink too much eh? LOL :)

 

 

 

and I just wanna post here my first try on drawing Chibi! LOL. Here take a look! 

 

 

It's Dara from I Am The Best <3 Does she look like it? LOL Sorry just an amateur here :)