Ji' Sister.

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

Dara went to have the coat dry clean early in the morning so she can fecth it by the afternoon.

She was ashamed about what happened yesterday. The man looks classy and elegant for his coat was signatured too.

 

She planned on returning it this very day. She stared at the calling card the guy gave her.

 

" Mr. Jung Il-Woo ... Why does his name sounds so familiar? .." 

 

She leapt from surprise when a car honked at her.

 

" What the ..?! "

" Hey ya. I just thought that you might miss me so I came by to fetch you .. " G-dragon riding in his Porsche and wearing those sunglasses even when the sun is not yet up high.

 

" Tch. Here you are. Acting like a spoiled brat again. What do you need from me? "

 

" Just hop in the car okay? Or do you want me to go over there and carry you? "

 

" What did you say? Aish. You're so annoying .." 

 

G-dragon has some plans again. This guy coms in full of surprises. Always. 

 

Dara hopped on the car and wished some good day.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Ya. Where are we going? Don't you have some schedule today?? " 

 

"Of course I do... I have a photoshoot and a meeting .. "

 

" So could you explain why are we here? " Dara looked skeptical as she stared at a mini boutique some place outside Seoul.

 

" I need you to help me with my clothes .. I change my style always and I need someone's advice .. "

 

" Do I look like a designer to you? I have some things to do too .. Don't you have your own designer ? " G-dragon ignored her and hopped out of car. 

 

Dara followed him and cursing him under her breath. She took him here just to get some advice on his clothes. So annoying.

 

" Annyeong Haseyo! Is Noona here ? " The boutique may be small but the simplicity of the place and the elegance it boasts gives off a warm feeling.

 

" Jiyong is that you? " The voice came from the inside. A woman came out and gave G-dragon some squishy hugs and kisses. 

 

" Noona! I miss you! How's business coming up? "

 

" Aigoo .. my little dongsaeng. Being sweet and mushy again. Business is fine. Thanks to my ever famous brother. "

 

" Tch. It's not because of me. It's because my Noona is so talented. "

 

" Yah .. You're flattering me too much. Seems like you got company? " Kwon Dami looked at Dara and smield at her. Dara smiled back and introduced herlsef.

 

" Annyeong haseyo. I'm Dara Park. Nice to meet you .." 

 

" Oh? Dara? Ji's new girlfriend? I see you're quite famous these days. Anyway you look more gorgeous in personal. "

 

Dara blushed a little and denied that she was G-dragon's girlfriend. 

 

They proceed with the fiiting of the outifts. G-dragon tried some of it while she sat there and wait for him to go out. 

 

She can't help but smile. Any clothes seem to fit perfectly with G-dragon. 

 

Though she won't admit for he might grow his ego the size of the earth. 

 

They finished in no time and prepared to get back to Seoul or G-dragon might be late for their photoshoot.

 

" Noona. Thanks for this. I'll deposit it on your account! *winks* "

 

" Psh. Ara. Just pay me a visit whenever you're free huh? You don't hav time to have coffee with me these days. "

 

" I will. I'll give you a call when I get back."

 

" Be careful and Dara-sshi? This is for you. " Dami handed her a paper bag. 

 

" Ji requested for this. I hope I can see you wearing this huh? Take care. Visit me when you have time too."

 

" Ah ... Arasso. Thank you so much for this .. We're going! " 

 

Dara looked at G-dragon who played innocent when his Dami Noona gave the package to her. 

 

" What is this? " 

 

" Open it when we got back to Seoul and don't wear it yet unless I tell you to. Got that? "

 

" Mwo. Why can't I wear this when I want to? "

 

G-dragon continued to ignore her and drove back to Seoul. Guess she'll find out when they come back.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

G-dragon dropped Dara off the cafe. She decided that she would buy something for Thunder. 

She took off her wallet and saw the calling card again. 

 

Might as well give that mister a call. She doesn't have plans to return the coat any later. 

 

She dialed and waited as the phone rings. 

 

" Uhm. Yeobseyo? Is this Mr. Jung Il-Woo? This Dara. The woman from yesterday. "

 

" Ah yes. I remember. I thought you're not gonna call anymore. "

 

" Ah. I wish to return your coat. Are you free tomorrow? "

 

" Hmm .... I'm free that afternoon. Guess I can meet you then. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Ah .. Kamsahamnida .. Let's meet tomorrow. Have a good day .."