The Comeback Friend

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

G-dragon drove fast. He was smiling like insane.

 

 

For sure he was freaking excited seeing his friend again.

 

 

They've been like the best of friends when they were kids. 

 

 

He lowered the volume of the stereo. He was almost here. 

 

 

He jumped out the car and adjusted his sunglasses. 

 

" Time to meet up with you, Old friend! .. " 

 

He strode inside the restaurant and looked for him. It was packed.

 

 

That was expected since it's lunchtime already.

 

 

He spotted him seeing at the corner, eating like a boss. 

 

" Yo! .."

 

His friend looked up and waved back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yo, Il Woo!!!!! How have you been? " 

 

 

He was smiling there, happy to see his friend again.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara stared herself in the mirror. 

 

Five minutes passed since he left Il Woo at their table. He might start to worry and thought that something happened to her.

 

 

" Maybe I should go back now .."

 

 

She put on some lip balm for her drying lips and got her bag. 

 

 

She already got out of the wash room when her phone rang.

 

" Oh who is this? Thunder? "

 

 

" Waeyo? Why are you calling? "

 

 

" Noona! Aren't you going home now? I feel sick! " 

 

 

" What? What happened? Where are you? "

 

 

" I'm here at home .. I dunno .. My stomach is aching like hell. Please come home now .."

 

 

" Arasso. I'm coming home. You stay there okay? I'll get you some medicine. "

 

 

She was panicking. Why would it had to be at this moment? 

 

She's having lunch with that guy and then there comes this phone call.

 

She really was in a hurry and she needed to go.

 

 

" I'm really sorry Mr. Il Woo but I have to go now ~ "

 

 

 

 

She dashed outside the restaurant, not bidding goodbye to Il Woo. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

G-dragon and Il Woo talked about anything. Years since they last saw each other and they needed to catch up on things. 

 

 

" So when did you arrive here in Seoul? "

 

 

" Just a few days ago .. It was not really planned but you know how business goes .."

 

 

" Psh. You're busy always that you didn't text me .. I should have given you a welcome party .."

 

 

" *chuckles* It's a privilege but I don't want my face on the news. You really are famous now .. "

 

 

" Still the camera shy huh? Wait are you here with someone? "

 

 

He suspected Il Woo's with someone since the set up of the table was like that.

 

" Yes. But I'm afraid she's gone to the wash room. I wonder what's taking her so long .. "

 

 

Il Woo looked worried. 

 

" Ya! Are you with your girlfriend? Who is she? I bet she came into an elite family? "

 

 

He laughed and gave his friend a tap on the shoulders.

 

 

" Nope she's not my girlfriend but she's not the elite and socialite type. I bet she went home already"

 

 

 

" Hmmm . So your tastes have changed over the years? Well it took some time huh? *chuckles* "

 

 

 

 

" Ji , how about that girl from the news. Are the two of you dating? "

 

 

 

" Oh, her? *smiles* Ah it's hard to explain. I haven't told her I like her yet. "

 

 

 

 

" You like her? She's not your type right? "

 

 

 

 

 

" Nope. She's different but I like her .."

 

 

 

" Oh .. That's interesting .. "

 

 

 

" Hey. Why don't you just join us over the weekend? I'll introduce you to the boys and maybe to her too! You should meet her! She's really nice! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Then that's set. I want to meet the woman my friend likes .. " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As promised. An update from me again! yay! This is me making up for all of you!!!! Il Woo is a nice guy or the bad guy? What do you think guys?? 

Enjoy reading!!!! I'm gonna update soon!