House Party (Part 2)

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

Dara, who's still confused with what's happening, look from GD to Il Woo.

 

" So the two of you are childhood friends? That's what you're telling me? " 

 

Il Woo just chuckled while GD snorted.

 

" We told you that for the tenth time already. Is your brain not functioning or what? "

 

" I can't believe it. *sighs* .."

 

" It's okay Dara-sshi ... Anyways you look so cute in that sweater .. It suits you so well .. "

 

Il Woo commented just like that which made her blush. GD, on the other hand stared at her. 

 

The other guys were at the living room, playing Wii and screaming like little children. 

 

The three of them were on the kitchen, with Dara helping with the dinner and Il Woo on the barbecue while GD insisting that he be on Dara's side always. 

 

She turned around and looked at GD fiercely. 

 

" Ya! If you're not going to help then might as well you go with your friends there ... "

 

" Psh .. Okay fine .. " 

 

" Here .. Carry this! "

 

" *chuckles* that? .. That is so .... *umf* Why is this so heavy? "

 

" You want me to help you Ji? "

 

GD held his chin high even when he's obviously not okay. He doesn't know why the presence of Il Woo is a big mistake.

 

" I ... can .. *pants* do .. this .. Ugh .. "

 

" Make it faster .. I'm hungry too .. Oh Mr. Il Woo .. You don't have to make yourselves busy here .. I can take care of this .. "

 

" It's okay ... Wanna help you with these stuff .. Let me carry that for you ."

 

" Oh thanks .. You're such a gentleman .. "

 

" *clears throat* Can we go there now? I'M HUNGRY! "

 

" Aish. This guy ... "

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

They were all gathered at the living, enjoying the korean beef that everyone loves. 

 

 

The kimchi that TOP brought was well-loved too. 

 

" My mom made it for me since she made a lot, I brought some .."

 

" Aigoo ... Your mom really makes delicious kimchi.. We should visit her soon Hyung! "

 

" I think that's a great idea right Ji? "

 

All of the turned their heads on him. He was sitting there with a smug look on his face. 

 

" What? " 

 

" Why are you being like that Hyung? "

 

" Psh. Nothing. " 

 

GD was staring at Dara and Il Woo who was busy chatting. Dara didn't even mention meeting his friend. 

 

 

It looked as if they were that "close" and Dara was being different around him. 

 

 

 

 

It angered him. Wait. What? Repeat that again? Is he jealous? No. Maybe.

 

 

Il Woo would never do something that --------

 

 

" Here .. Take this Dara-shhi .. You should a lot more. You look thin and pale. "

 

" Omo. Really? Komawo .. :) " 

 

 

" Ya! Give me that piece of meat. *takes away the piece of meat from Dara's bowl" "

 

 

" Oh Hyung! You could have just get some here on the table. There still a lot more. "

 

 

" Aniyo. I want that "meat". Dara! Here *gets some chapchae and meat* eat this! Oh!"

 

 

 

" You are acting weird today. "

 

 

Dara shot a scary look on him but he just pretended he didn't see it. 

 

 

" Dara-sshi, do you want some glass of wine? "

 

" Yes, please *smiles*" 

 

" *GD stoods up, ran over, and grabs the wine* This is mine so nobody is allowed to touch this! I will drink this to myself. "

 

 

" Ji, what are you doing? You told us earlier that we're gonna drink that. "

 

 

" Aniyo, Ani. We're not gonna drink this. Dara! You want some shake right? That's your fave right? "

 

" Oh .. yeah but .." 

 

 

" O-kay! Seungri. Make some for your noona! "

 

 

" Why me? That's your idea! ~ "

 

" nope I'm gonna stay here with Il Woo and Dara. "

 

 

 

" Whatever man. You're so weird .."

 

 

TOP and the rest head to the kitchen to grab some drinks since Ji hid the wine and all. 

 

 

" I'm going out. I want some fresh air. "

 

 

 

" I'm going with you. It would be cold out there .. "

 

 

" So? .. 

 

 

 

" Nothing. I just want some fresh air too .. "

 

 

 

" Oh okay. Il Woo-sshi , are you going too? "

 

 

 

" Oh .. Can I? "

 

 

 

" Of course! Let's go .. *smiles* "

 

 

 

Dara and Il Woo left together while GD was left there. He cursed under his breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Tsk. That guy. Why does he have to come with us? Argh! Ya wait for me!!!!!! "

 

 

 

So you see, this is not yet finished but I'm in the office right now and I'm kinda stressed and tired but I just want to put an update for you guys. I'm bothered by how long you've been waiting for an update. I'll just post the continuation of this chappie okay? I'm sleepy now. How can I sleep here in the office. Okay. Whatever. Enjoy reading ~