The Foolish Dongsaeng

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

 

“ Whoa. I never thought Seoul would be this beautiful .. “

 

“ Yeah, I never saw myself coming here .. I don’t wanna leave this place ..”

 

“ And I heard there’s so many beautiful girls here! … “

 

“ Hyung, you said your sister lives here right? Does she know you’re here? “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Never mind. Dara Unnie doesn’t need to know. Come on, let’s have some fun! “

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

G-dragon tapped his left foot. “Where did that lady go? Is the comfort room that far? “

 

He’d been waiting for Dara for almost 15 minutes already. She asked permission from him but it seems that it took her forever in the comfort room.

 

“ What’s taking her so long? .. Argh … I hate waiting like this ! .. “

 

G-dragon got out of the car and looked around for any sign of Dara. The theme park is packed with lots of people. He gotta find her but he’s worried that fans might swarm him.

 

“ Psh. Now I need some disguise .. “ He made his way to the souvenir shop and bought some fancy pirate hat and a mustache. He finished his disguise with an eyeglass.

 

“ The comfort room must be this way .. “ Hell, he was having a hard time looking for her. Why is this place so big anyway?

 

He turned where the ferris wheel was when a group of guys ran over him causing him to topple down.

 

“ Whoa dude! I’m sorry! … I didn’t see ya! ..”

 

“ Hyung! What did you do? … “

 

“ Hey dude .. Need some helping hand …. “ The muscular guy extended his hand. They all looked younger.

 

“ I can manage .. “ He slightly tapped the guy’s hand.

 

“ Look at this guy .. He’s quite arrogant .. Ya .. “

 

“ What did you say? You’re the one who bumped me ..”

 

“My friend’s trying to help you and dude you looked like a total fool with that hat ..”

 

“ Mwo? Do you even know who you’re talking to, little boy ? “

 

“ Little boy? And what are you skinny lad? “ The other guys laughed.

 

“ Ya .. Sangh ---“

 

“ I know .. “

 

“ You’ll regret talking to me like that ..”

 

“ Oh yeah?  “

 

The other guys tried pulling the white tall guy. He glared at him with all his might. How dare these teens pick on me? Psh.

 

He gave them one last look. He must not stay here longer, someone might recognize him and he have to still find Dara. He walked away without looking back.

 

The guys kept staring at him when the youngest of them called their attention.

 

“ Hyung, look! The guy dropped his wallet ..” They retrieved it and checked the wallet. It contained lots of credit cards, identification cards, and some money.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Looks like luck is with us … “ The white guy gave them a knowing smirk. They know what to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know this is a lame update. I wanna say sorry for being away for so so long. I went on a vacation without telling you guys. Had to leave my laptop and all. I just need to get away from stress and yeah probably enjoy summer before it's over.

 

Mi an hae guys. Hope your forgive me with this. Gotta post update again later! CIAO!

 

 

Say hello first to Dara's dongsaeng! THUNDER!!!!