Chapter 5 - Oh Oh...

Am i in love with you?

I shifted a little. I blink my eyes a little, trying to get a clearer view of my surroundings. The only thing i remembered before passing out was seeing the 6 members running towards our direction with umbrellas and how chaotic everything was. 

"You?" a voice made me pop back into the real world. I rubbed my eyes and opened my eyes properly. In front me stood an unfriendly looking Jungkook and the other members running in to see what happened. I panicked. 

"Oh damn how the hell did i end up here!?" i yelled in my head as i tried to stand up and pull the blanket away from my body. I looked down and felt relieved they hadnt changed me out of my clothes. "Im-Im sorry. I didnt mean to fall asleep and burden you guys. Thank you so much!" I felt so embarressed and grabbed my bag quickly. Jin and the other members smiled and helped me up. They showed me the door, " Thank you for helping Jungkook. If it werent for you, we wouldnt even know where he went. We called the company and told them that you needed some rest so you dont have to turn up at the company today." 

"Oh man... Does this means that everyone knows what happened?"  I asked, a little disappointed at the situation actually. 

"Oh no! Dont worry about that part. We managed to up some story for you so dont worry so much! Just head home and have a good rest! You look really tired, especially after yesterday's incident." Jin assured me. 

I heaved. Oh thank god they had the sense to keep things low else I will have lots of explaining to do to my teacher in charge. I bid them farewell and headed out the door. I couldnt help but notice the same expression that was on Jungkook's face. It was unfriendly as ever. "What the hell was his problem anyways?" I asked in my head but then and was about to continue secretly lowkey diss him but then the image of his sleeping face came onto my mind. How peaceful and beautiful he looked just sleeping on my shoulder. My cheeks started to feel hot again. "Oh no not again"


"Yah, seriously Jungkook?" Suga hyung asked me in disbelief " Like I know that you may have your personal reason to not welcome her presence but the fact is that that girl saved you."  and walked away.

Jin and Namjoon hyung just shook their heads and walked into their own rooms. JHope was picking up the mattress she was lying on and cleaning up the place. 

"Let me help you Hyung" i offered but was rejected. 

"No thanks. Im really just a little disappointed that you couldnt even say a simple thank you to her." 

I was left at the living room alone after they all headed for their rooms. Was I really such a jerk? Now that i thought about it, they've got a point. I was just acting up because she... she shared the same name as her. And her smile, her smile was bright enough to make my heart beat, just like her...

I stared at the ceiling, "Well, she is an employee at the company so I have to work with her whether I wanted to or not. Guess I do owe her a thank you." I whispered to myself. 

"Then return her this," Jimin hyung walked over and passed me a cellphone, "Its hers, but it was wet so I placed it in rice. I guess I forgot to pass it back to her since she left in a hurry. Be sure to be sincere when you apologise and thank her. Afterall, she will be working really closely with us. Dont let this incident affect our working relationship with her". 

I stared at the cellphone. 


" Where the hell were you at?! I almost called the police! Where's your phone? Why didnt you answer? Why did you stay out? Did you do it? OMG which idiot was it?" Jin Rin asked me with her arms across her chest, angrily. 

"I was at the company and it rained and then-" I told her the entire story. Her face immediately lit up. 

"OMG girl how can you not tell me about this?" 

I looked at her. Was this really the same girl who was bawling he eyes out because her boyfriend cheated on her just a day ago? I shrugged at her and excused myself to wash up. I stared at myself in the mirror. "Oh gawd did I really look like this the whole time?" My hair was undone, my top buttons were undone, exposing quite a bit of those curves and I lost one of my ear sticks. God I looked messed up. 

After shower, I unpack my bag. "Oh crap where did I leave my phone?!" I was frantically searching for it till I convinced myself that the members would have most probably seen my phone on the wet ground and safekept it for me. They had to. My life depended on it. It contained something so precious to me I couldnt bear to lose. I coaxed myself and fell asleep soon after. It was a long day for me.


 I pressed the lockscreen button. "Hmmph cats. She must like cats." I said as i stared at her wallpaper, "Oh, no password". Well, that's a first, at least I know that we have something in common with her. I tapped the screen of her phone. Suddenly this urging curiousity filled my mind. I suddenly wanted to know what was in her phone. I mean come on, just a peek wouldnt do much harm right? I swiped the lockscreen and saw her wallpaper. 

"So, she is an ARMY huh.... No wonder she acted all nice and stuff. She probably just wanted to get close to us that's all" I mumbled and showed immediate disinterest. 

Fine. Its just a simple thank you and sorry. What could possibly go wrong right? I just need to get this over and done with.