Chapter 3 - The Rain

Am i in love with you?

" Oh yes its raining! Oh god thank you! " i shrieked as I jumped into the rain without hesitation. Ever since I was young, my dad would always take me out to play whenever it rained. It became a source of comfort for me as i grew older. When i was thankful that it came at the right timing and the right place! The park and the sea just made me feel a little less tensed. I was having a pretty bad day - I miss my family, my best friend just got dumped by her boyfriend so she wouldnt quit crying, i was hungry all day and Jungkook. 

The thought of him made me stop in my tracks. I sat in the middle of the park alone and watched as the lightning danced over the sea in the distance. I wasnt afraid of the lightning. I practically learnt to outgrow my fear of loud noises and flashy lights ever since i was young. In fact, i found them to be a beautiful sight to watch. Jungkook. Why was he like that towards me? I wasnt really prepared for that reaction. I was ARMY ever since Danger and i followed the group through and I secretly developed some feelings for Jungkook. Whenever i see him on stage, singing his lungs out and dancing passionately and him smiling for his fans, it made my knees weak. Where did my 4 year crush disappeared to just now? Where was his bright smile he would always show ARMYs?

Oh no my phone! I forgot that my bag wasnt water-proof and i cant spoil my phone! I stood up but there were no other shelter nearby except- I made a dash for it.


"Hyung, wasnt she pretty?" Jimin asked Jin who was packing his stuff up.

"Yeah she is." Jin said smiling at Jimin, rubbing his hair, "Why Jiminie? Did she make your heart flutter? Huh?" Jin teased. 

Jimin got out of Jin's grip, trying to hide the fact that he knew his ears were turning pink. " No... " He managed before he was teased by the other members about his pink ears. 

"Oh wheres Jungkook?" Suga asked, picking up his duffle that he left behind. The members shruged. Rapmonster took out his phone and dialed for Jungkook. 

"No answer." Rapmonster said with a slightly worried expression on his face. 

JHope then said, "Guys, relax, he probably needed a walk. Besides its raining. He hates the rain so i bet he would already be at our dorm, sleeping or playing his computer game. Lets just help him with his bag and head home."

"Yeah, I guess he was even more shocked than us when Hyun Hyo introduced herself. Its been 10 years since he heard that name. Im sure he needed time to himself. It was something hard for him so we should try to understand him" V added, looking at the members. 

They all knew exactly why he acted that. Why he left when he heard Hyun Hyo. 

" Lets go then! Lets just hope Hyun Hyo would let this incident pass and start afresh with him," Rapmonster said with a sigh and they headed back for the dorm. 


"Yes Im almost there!" I though to myself. My eyes fixed on the area under that slide that seemed like the only other shelter available in this weather. As i approach closer, a lying figure came into my sight. 

"Jung-Jungkook!" I screamed and bended over near him. He was lying on the ground, half of his body exposed in the rain. I had no other choice but to pull him in closer to keep him dry. I tried slapping him to gain conciousness but the best he did was open his eyes a little and closed them again. 

"Oh god you did not just faint on me!" I pulled out my phone out of my bag but my phone died. Great. Just what i needed. A wet and not functioning phone when I need to call someone to get help. Then it strucked me, he must have a phone too! Well, a phone with a cover unlike mine to prevent water at least. I searched his side pockets. BINGO. 

"Oh a missed call from Namjoon." i said and immediatey pressed the call back button. " This is Hyun Hyo! Help" 


I was awaken by a voice and a touch. I couldnt make out who it was but the touch was warm and comforting. Whoever it was, he or she pulled me into the shelter completely and tried to wake me. But i was just too drained. I blanked out again. But this time, I fell into that nightmare again. One i thought i would never see again.