Chapter 16 - I did it

Am i in love with you?

I woke up to the sound of the soft raindrops hitting the tent. What a bad weather to be camping in. A warm surge filled my body. Around my waist and chest were two very build and toned arms that held me tight. Jungkook. I turned my body around so that I was facing him now, my hands automatically sliding to his back, hugging him. He looks beautiful. And at peace too. 

I felt at ease too. Was that what couples meant by cuddling being the best feeling in the world? Well, they're dang right. I pushed my face into his chest. That seemed to wake the sleeping beauty. Literally. 

He looked down at me and smiled, "Good morning" 

"Morninggg" I said, still tugging my face onto his chest.

Oh god this feels so soft and comfy. My heart was tingling.  


We laid there for a few more minutes. My heart was at peace. This was the first time in years that I had slept feeling contented and relieved. I pulled back a little and ruffled her hair a little.

"I would really want this moment but we gotta go film something" I said, laughing a little. 

The disappointment in her face was obvious but she nodded. 

"ifcsyfcvwr" She stretched about in my arms, hands up in the air, face squinting. 

Oh man she's so cute

She sat up, breaking free and turned to me, "Well, go wash up" and tossed me the toiletries. 

I was actually thankful that most of my stuff are packed in the other luggage bags so that the one I was carrying would be very light. Actually, it was just for show. To show the viewers that I was able to survive the camping trip with just the bare necessities. Well no I cant. So that's why most of my actually luggage is in Hyun Hyo's tent. Out of sight. 

"Where?" I couldnt help but ask. 

"Well, its called camping for a reason. Go out and explore" She said, digging for her stuff. 

Outside?

"Huh? But its still raining a little. And theres no public toilet." 


"Yes outside" I let out a laugh, looking at his worried face. 

I feel like pinching his cheeks. Oh gosh.. 

"Why? Is it the pretty boy's first time?" I teased, even though I kinda figured out what th answer was. 

He gulped. 

"Come on. Ill show you." I said, stretching my hands out to him. 

"Outside? Like in the rain?" he asked, eyes a little cautious. 

"Yes. Do you trust me?" 

He grabbed and interlaced my fingers and nodded slowly. 


Hyun Hyo took the first step out of the tent. The smell of fresh air filled my nosetril. She looked at me,"Come on it'll be alright" smiling. 

I was hesitant still but- That's Park Hyun Hyo right there in front of you Jungkook. She's the last person who would want to hurt you. Let's trust her on this one. 

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and took a step out. 

It felt weird at first. Allowing the rain to hit some parts of my skin without actually flinching. I felt the grip on my hand tighten. I opened my eyes to the most stunning view. 

It was as though everything around me was blur. The only clear thing was Hyun Hyo. She was smiling so brightly at me, occasionally looking up to the sky, opening as though consuming the raindrops. Her whole body lit up in pure happiness. 

"Youre doing really really well" she complimented me, noticing how still I stood in the rain, without having the urge to run back into the tent. 

I managed a small smile, still exploring this new feeling. 

"You know- I really really love the rain. " She said, breaking free of my hand to move about happily and throwing her hands up. 

She looks so beautiful. 

"You wanted to wash up right?" she asked, grinning. 

I nodded, suddenly remembering about the filiming. 

"Then lets go for a full body wash" she said, pulling my hand towards the lake, "Dont worry- I know how to swim" 


I knew that Jungkook was definitely uncomfortable with the idea. Well, he has to start somewhere... I grabbed his hand, pulling him to the foot of the lake. His footsteps were heavy. His eyes never left mine, afraid to look elsewhere. Once I felt the water with my feet, I pulled my shoe off, suggesting he did the same. His eyes were now fixed onto the water. Despite the continuous ripple formed on the surface of the lake because of the rain, the lake still looked so calm and inviting. 

I slowly led him into the waterwith one hand, our toiletries bag in our other hand. Judging from the size and other considerations, my years of camping and experience tells me that this lake is probably only about three quarter of Jungkook's height. He should survive. I think. 


Once my bare feet touched the wet ground, I felt my heart jump a little. My mind went blank. But suddenly, my mind started to throw random images of that day. Each step I took made me recall it more, as though I was going to go through the exact same thing again. 

"Hyun Hyo-ah... I cant.. I- I cant. Its- I- I.." I couldnt find the words. 

I stared at the water below my feet. I could suddenly hear someone shouting out for me. I started to have some images back. 

What's wrong with you Jungkook? 

Before I knew it, I stood permanently at my spot, tearing with my head down. 

"Hey there... It's okay... Look at me..." Hyun Hyo said, taking a step forward so that she was directly in front of me. 

She cupped my face, "We dont have to continue further if you dont want to- But look, youre doing a great job!" She smiled, and lean in closer to my face," You've done more than what I thought you could already. Look, you're in the rain and you're actually in quite deep into the lake already." 

I felt a temporary calmness buidling in me. 

"Let's head back up?" she asked. 

Even though that would be the best, a part of me wanted to stay. I felt like wanting to continue on. To overcome the phobia of the waters. And she's with me. Hyun Hyo is here with me. Even if I think that I might be able to survive, she will make sure I do. I trust her... 

I tried to toughen myself and took a deep breath. 

"But- but if- if we continue to go in, you wont let me go wont you?"

She smiled, "Is that even a question?"

She kept her eyes on me, slowing pulling me into the water till the water reached my chest level. I didnt let go of her hand. My gaze fixed only on her. My body started to feel a little cold because of the water that slowly made contact with my skin.

My heart... Why is it beating hard but why am I so calm? What is this new feeling? This moment... It feels so...  


Once we got in till his chest level I smiled at him from ear to ear. He still had a serious face. I let go of his hands and threw my arms around his neck. He shifted uncomfortably for a bit as though he couldnt find his now that my hands were somewhere else. He immediately grabbed my waist before he relaxed a little. I chuckled at the sight. 

Oh god why does he look so cute yet so serious at the same time. 

I leaned over to his ears and whispered, "You did it" 

He started to look around, finally processing the fact that he was actually in the water. 

He did it... He really did... 

When I looked back at him, he started to look at his surroundings. He let out a smile, tightening his grip on my waist before exclaiming, "I did it! Hyun Hyo-ah Im in the water! Im actually in the water in the rain!" his eyes a little teary. 


"Thank you Hyun Hyo..." I pulled her body in for a hug, "Thank you... I wouldnt have ever been able to- not without you" 

I love you. 

She hugged me for awhile before pulling her head back, "You know... We shouldnt be this close..." a small smirk painted on her lips. 

But what she said was true, we were a little too close. I could technically feel everything that was pressed onto me. 

I felt my cheeks burn a little but then seeing the smirk on her face, I couldnt resist teasing her a little.

"And what if I want to stay this close?" I leaned in, our faces only a few centimetres apart, with an intense glare into her eyes. 

I was expecting her to just laugh it off and break free but - she didnt. 


"Then we'd have lesser time for bath" I said before suddenly pulling him forward, meeting his lips. 

Okay wow Hyun Hyo... That was unexpected but- Oh his lips, it tastes- its so soft-so...

My sudden 'attack' made the boy squeal a little. I tugged my fingers in his hair. 

I always thought that since Jungkook never really opened up to anyone, it would be obvious that he wouldnt be good at kissing but- 

It was like a war broke loose in our mouth. Our tongues still new to this whole situation, fighting for domination. My heart was racing. So was his. His grip on my waist only seemed to be stronger, pulling me closer onto his body. There was like almost no space or gap between us, not even the surrounding water. I felt my insides burning and my breaths becoming shorter. He is a good kisser! It was far from a chaste kiss but more of like just two people who just had to kiss passionately there and then. Nice explanation Hyun Hyo... Not a chaste kiss... Please, you sound so erted and desperate. In conclusion,the kiss was short but-

y. Trust me if it were'nt for the little bit of conscious still in me, god knows what or where the kiss could've led us to. 

I his bottom lip which made him press onto me a little more, before pulling out, "We need to shower-quick. Theres much to do today". 

He groaned a little, dissappointed but agreed. We let each other free and started to dip ourselves in the water before just scrubbing the soap on the area of skin that we could reach. The rain finally came to a progressive stop and we headed back to the tent. 


Honestly, I felt so disappointed the kiss ended quickly. But she was right- there were lots of things to be done today. 

Once we were done, we headed back for the tent to get changed.  

"Are you seriously gonna just stand there and watch?" she asked,"you know, you still have your tent to change in ya'know" . 

So close *slaps knee*... Omg Jungkook stop it... It was the kiss. Ever since that kiss,my mind was just filled with thoughts of her... What she'd feel like? What it'd feel like continuing... 

I straightened my thoughts an nodded. She handed me my new set of clothing for the day and I headed for the unused tent to get changed.


Once he was out of sight and I had zipped the tent close, "OMG WHAT THE HELL HYUN HYO! DID YOU JUST_"

I suddenly had the kiss replaying in my mind. The closeness, the urge, the feeling, the- Oh god help me...  

My heart was racing. I dont even know how I could remain calm a while ago. I am technically wailing on the inside. Every cell felt so hot and burning to continue the kiss. Seriously sometimes I think its not too good being the sensible one... 

Once I was done changing and calming my heart and red cheeks down, I stepped out the tent, remembering to take along his camera, extra batteries and some snacks for 'breakfast'. No jungkook. What? Is he still changing or something? We cant be late though- 

"Jungkook. Come on we gotta go-" 

.

My eyes. 

My eyes. 

Not again. 

We both let out a scream. 

In front of me stood a almost Jungkook flustered, struggling to put his pants on, revealing his perfectly detailed toned and ripped muscles. 

What did i just- No - My cheeks flushed- No- That- I was so-  

I ran out of the tent, "Sorry! Omg! I didnt know that you werent- Omg shi-" 

I walked around in circles outside, trying to calm down and eradicate the image of whatever I just saw. 

Oh god his thighs... OMG seriously... Calm down Hyun Nyo... Breathe... Breathe... 

Awhile later, a figure popped out of the tent- Jungkook. 

He smirked a little," So you liked the view?" 

View? What? Ew... No-I mean- A littl- Urggghghghghhh Hyun Hyo youre so done


She looks cute when she's trying to hide her embarrassment.

I walked towards her and leaned in teasing, "I would love to stay and let you tour for a little bit but we've got work-" and took the bag, I assumed all packed for today's filming from her and walked pass her, smirking. 


What? Tour what? What- -breath Hyun Hyo-he didnt- -ISTG WHAT A TEASE 

I sighed. Its gonna be a really long day I guess, before trailing after him. 


A/N 

Hey guys! Im writing the whole 3d2N thing in parts so just bear with me okay?

Bet it gives you more thrill! See you in the next chap!