Chapter 13 - The Plan

Am i in love with you?

I closed the door and smiled, thinking about dinner with Jimin just now. 

Haha... That boy... Still cant believe he embarrassed us in the restaurant for so many times in a row just now! 

"Someone looks happy" Jin Rin said with a small smirk on her face, as soon as she saw me "How was dinner with Jimin?"

"It was great but he drew too many unnecessary attention and I am technically having cheeks cramps right now because I laughed too much" I said, laughing a little remembering those funny incidents. 

"Well its good seeing you happy." she said. 

My facial expression hardened a little but soon flashed a small smile. Jin Rin's right, it does feel good being this happy.

"I would really love to continue chatting but I gotta pack my bags. We leave for Japan tomorrow, 6 in the morning." I said, suddenly remembering that I will have to leave earlier since my reporting venue is at the company. What is sleep?

She nodded and smiled at me before heading back into her room. 


"Oh hyung. You just came back?" Jungkook asked as I walked past the living room. 

"Oh- Yeah I just came back from dinner with Hyun Hyo. " I smiled. 

His facial expression went a little sad and dark. 

"Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked, head a little down. 

Is he okay? 

"Yeah I did! I've nver laughed so much with someone before! I mean tonight was just crazy" I said sitting on the sofa next to him, laughing " Oh by the way Maknae-ah, thanks! I didnt think I was that obvious but thanks for helping me set a date with her. Well, in a way! I owe you one!" I said, patting his shoulder and ruffling his hair. 

"Yeah no probs" he replied, "Sorry hyung, I wish to hear more but I gotta pack my stuff for tomorrow. Goodnight." He walked off, looking a little gloomy. 

Was he sick or something? 

I suddenly thought of dinner again. Oh the way she laughs, its so beautiful. It fills me with so much warmth. Oh Park Hyun Hyo... Thank you for tonight...

I smiled at that thought and walked over to my room. I better start packing soon since its actually a really early morning flight tomorrow. 


"Ill miss you! Text me once youre there alright!" Jin Rin, pulling me into a hug before I leave. 

I nodded and bid my farewell. I throw a glance at my watch. 25 minutes left before I have to reach the company. I started running to the bus stop. 

Please dont let me be late.


"Okay gather everyone! I have to brief all of you here first before we head for the airport" Bang PD said. 

I looked around, everyone had a really sleepy and tired face. Some were even yawning. We gathered near Bang PD. The crew stood behind the members. 

"Why is she not here yet? How long more will she take to be her?" the head manager asked some of the other interns and crew. 

Who? Who is late? 

"Okay everyone listen up. When you are in Japan, Im sure all of you are aware that you have two main activities there right? The first would be your concert in Yokohama and the second, the filming of One Fine Day." 

All of us replied a sharp "yes" despite being sleepy and tired. 

"So as you know, you boys will be travelling around to a location of your choice, filming by yourself. But you wont be alone of course. I have paired each of you here with a crew or manager. The two of you will be together for the 3d2n filiming so take good care of each other. And of course, dont do anything stupid." he said in an authoritative voice. 

We nodded and he began reading out the pairing for our filming. 

"Rapmon with ... " I couldnt focus. 

A part of me was suddenly nervous. What if... 

"And lastly, Jungkook and-" 

The door slammed open. 

"Hyun Hyo." Band PD finished. 

"Yes?" she said, panting really hard and perspiring from head to toe. 

"Quickly get settled. So for the sake of this late person, I shall repeat. The last pair will be Jungkook and Hyun Hyo."

"Huh?" the both of us said in unison. 

My body froze. Did I hear it correctly? How could this be? 

I looked at her. She was as shock and lost. 

I felt someone patting my back. I turned my head, Suga hyung. He nodded his head, signalling me that its okay. 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 

Oh man this is going to be hard. 


After that confusing and heart stopping statement, everyone started picking their bags and heading for the door. 

I was still in a state of confusion but I followed along. 

"looks like youre late today huh? You look a little tired though. Did you run here?" 

I turned around to find a smiling Jimin. 

"I tried my best. Morning" I said, returning him a smile while walking towards the vehicle. 

After we loaded our bags into the back of the car, we left for the airport. 


Ever since the pairing came out, Jungkook looks distressed. It didnt help that Jimin and Hyun Hyo were seated next to each other in the flight and that Jungkook and I were seated a row behind them. Its not like I have anything against the two laughing and smiling at each other in front, but I just pitied Jungkook. He would occasionally look up front and sulk before shutting his eyes, trying to avoid looking at the scene in front of him. 

But those two looked kinda cute together though... Ahhh... Poor maknae...

"You doing okay?" I nudge him. 

He pulled his earpiece out of his ears," Yeah... Why wouldnt I be? Dont worry Suga hyung. Im fine.”

He managed a small smile but even an idiot would know that it must have hurt him so much seeing them that close and pretending that he is okay with it. He looked out the window on the other side, tugging his earpiece into his ears again.

Ahhh… Well, maknae-ah you decided for it to turn out this way. Just stay strong…


What's wrong with me? Why does it bother me that Jimin hyung is making Hyun Hyo smile and laugh? 

Cos its supposed to be me doing that you idiot. 

I felt my heart breaking and my head aching. Even Suga hyung knew how hard it is on me. Hyun Hyo-ah, now you are hurting me... Just as I did to you... But Ill be fine as long as you feel happy. Im sorry that I can never be the guy who makes you smile...

"You should sleep. We only have less than 10 hours before the actual concert and theres still dry runs. You need to rest." Suga hyung suggested, handing me his eye mask. 

He's right.. I do need the rest... Yes let me just fill my thoughts about doing well during the concert. Tha'td be better for me.  I took the eye mask and used it to cover my eyes. At least now theyre out of my sight. I blanked out sooner than expected and fell asleep. 


Woahhhhh... If Im this tired already, just running around and helping out, I cant imagine how tired the boys must be for every concert. Once they changed out into their last outfit, they head back up onto the stage. Their worn out look disappeared the moment they were on stage. I actually feel sorry but extremely proud of how sincere they were in giving the fans the best concert. 

I grabbed two bottles of mineral water and sat next to Manager sejin, who looks almost like the living dead. 

"Oppa here" I said, handing it over to him. 

He looked up and heaved,"Thanks! I really needed this!"

"But oppa, about the One Fine Day filming..." 

"Yeah? What about it?" he asked, looking at me. 

"Will it be okay? I mean like it'll just be Jungkook and me and I dont think I can actually 'protect' him" 

He chuckled, "Oh dont worry. We actually allocated the locations for the boys and its quite secluded so dont worry about the fans. All you gotta do is sometimes just hold the camera for him or take his photos or fix his makeup and hair. You know, simple things like that... Just make sure you dont appear when he's filming! Could cause a controversy amongst the fans! You know what I mean right?" and laughed it off.  

Im not worried about the fans though... Im worried because itll be just the two of us out there...

Well, talking to Sejin oppa certainly didnt help. How am I gonna survive three full days with him? Alone? What if I- get hurt or worse- fall for him again?

We watched the boys perform their last song from the TV screen backstage. Once they were done, the fans were screaming and biding their goodbyes  and the backstage went chaotic again. I immediately grabbed the box of cold mineral water and stood by the backstage door, where the boys will be entering from soon. 

As soon as I saw them, I handed them the drinks, "Great job today!" 

"Thanks Hyun Hyo!" Jimin said first. 

I gave him a shy smile and nodded my head a little. Oh man he looks kinda eye catching when he's covered in sweat and the way he pushes his hair back OOOHHH... Snap out of it Hyun Hyo. I cant believe this seriously... Stop looking at Jimin already! But he looks so goo-

The other members followed suit, thankfully, so I was a little more occupied with distributing the bottles.  

"Thanks" Jungkook said, taking the drink without even glancing at me. 

Well Ill let it pass since you actually bothered to thank me. 

Then it struck me. Thats right Hyun Hyo. Since you are still recovering from your first love syndrome, I think I know what I can do to overcome this issue.

Besides, I do need a break and a fresh start. I looked at Jungkook, remembering the cafe incident and then to Jimin and smiled. I smirked. 

Being a sounds like fun. Jeon Jungkook, Ill make sure that you will regret for the next three days. 

"Alright everyone, lets head back for the hotel to rest. Your filming starts tomorrow and Im sure it'll be something that you will look forward to" Sejin oppa said, directing everyone to get changed out of their stage outfits. 

Yeah, definitely something to look forward to. 


A/N 

Hey guys sorry that this is actually a short chapter! 

But ooohh whats going on here? Is Hyun Hyo planning

something? Will she be able to 'overcome' or will she still 

be stuck between her past and the possible future? The adventure

begins in the next chap! Stay tuned and Ill promise to upload it soon!