Chapter 17 - Waterfall

Am i in love with you?

"Oh god were you always this slow?" he asked, smirking back at me. 

This jackass... Should've left you in the rain.

He stopped. Oh thank god.  I was a panting and sweaty mess. He just made me hike around the whole place, with the excuse that the lighting was bad, the trees were too green or that his face just wont look good with the surrounding. He looked at me, arms on his waist, still smirking. The distance between us was like a few metres away. I was was so tired. Beads of perspiration formed around my forehead, back and my some sliding down my legs. My breathing gradually slower as I took a step closer to where he was. 

"Are you sure youre the same Hyun Hyo that carried me on her back yesterday?" He asked, teasingly.

Oh god I might just punch his pretty face when I reach him. 

I didnt answer him, focusing my attention and energy to just getting to where he was. 

Oh yes finally.  

"Tired already?" he asked. 

"I wouldnt be if I wasnt holding your other bag" I glared at him.

We had to travel back to the base camp because pretty boy here said that he needed some other things for his filming - that killed me already. But what made it worse was that he couldnt really show that he had brought all those other NOT IMPORTANT stuff along because he was supposedly 'camping in the wild'. So he made me carry it for him . Jerk. 

He laughed. Seriously Jeon Jungkook I might really just kill you soon. 

Just as I sat my down on the ground, taking a breather, he started walking again. OMG... 


I knew she was tired but I couldnt help but she looks cute when she's angry. And I like cute. I did some research about this place beforehand and its said that there's this place that I really want her to see. Opps, I mean for my fellow fans to see. I continued on hiking, trying to use the map on my phone, trying to locate the location. 

I glanced back at the exhausted and almost dead Hyun Hyo who was trampling on, grabbing some greens along the way to support herself. She looks so miserable but oh well- that's what you get for pulling out of the kiss first. 

"Hang in there Hyun Hyo-ah. I think we're almost there!" I said, hoping that it'd be some kind of motivation for her or something. 

She grunted. 

Hahaha... Still cute. 


You .  

I cant remember the last time I did not curse at him in my head for the past 2 hours, contemplating whether I should pick a random rock up and then throw it at him. 

Then finally, I mean like really finally he said,"Okay we're here". 

Holy my eyes... Its- Its so- Woahhh- Its so- 


"Beautiful" I said. 

She looked at me, as though I had read her mind. In front of us was this majestic natural waterfall and a small plunge pool, surrounded by the greeneries that made the whole view mesmerising to the eyes. The both of us stood there in silence, eyes gawking at the scene before us for a few minutes. I started to walk forward, trying to explore the new and beautiful environment. 

Wow it looks better than the one in the picture. 

I started to film, letting the fans know of where I was right now - the waterfall, careful not to film Hyun Hyo. After that was done, I placed my bag down on the dry rocks that lay at the side of the waterfall. 

“Wanna go for a dip?” I asked, in a soft voice, half of me hoping she heard it, half didn’t.

I turned to look at her, who was still busy getting the heavy bag off of her shoulders, placing it on the rock.

Oh man… There’s no way I’m gonna repeat that… Well, looks like your chance is gone…

I sighed a little, disappointed. I walked over to the edge of the water, soaking my shoe. Haishhh, I used to hate the waters, but now, all I could ever think of was the short and sweet kiss with Hyun Hyo. Omg man up Jeon Jungkook.

I stared at the water for a while before I felt a pull on my arm that led me straight into the water.


He was caught off guard. He dawned a shocked expression, as though me leading him into the water was something surprising. 

But you were the one who asked me if I wanted a dip... Jungkook-ah you silly boy

"Why are you looking at me like that? Didnt you ask me if I wanted a dip?" I teased the still flustered looking boy. 

He smirked. What? What was that for? 

Once we were in quite a distance into the water from the dry ground, we stopped, staring at the beautiful waterfall that was in front of us. The white water that was falling downwards and the cool air that surrounded us, it felt very relaxing and calming. We just stood there, side by side, taking in the beauty of the waterfall. 

"First one to get behind the waterfall, gets to rest while the loser cooks dinner for tonight. You know that I will have to film myself eating for at least once, so it'll be tonight." he whispered into my ears, omg my ears burn a little as his lips brushed past some parts , destroying the calming and soothing mood. 

"What-wai-Huh?" I turned, only to find his smirking face about 3cm away from mine. 

He giggled, before plunging into the waters, getting across. 

What the hell? I thought he hated the waters... Even though I dont really get what he just said, all I know is that I shouldnt lose to him. I plunged after him.  

Come on Hyun Hyo, you cant lose to this loser. 


I poked my head out and gasped for air, flapping my hands around. Is this how it felt like swimming? Just then, another head appeared from the waters. 

I smiled widely, "You lost." resisting the urge to stick my tongue out. 

She frowned. Some of her hair were covering her face but she didnt seem to mind that. Her eyes were fixed on our new surroundings. 

She looks like a child. Gleaming with wide open eyes, admiring her surrounding with awe. 

We swam under the waterfall, only to enter another world. It was like this unseen cave, the shape of the interior beautifully crafted by nature. We had lost view of the greeneries outside, behind the white showering 'curtain'. There was also some rocks, near the wall that we could rest upon. I took her hand and led her that way, noticing how uncomfortable the depth of the water was for a person of her height. 

"So I won. You'll cook me my dinner right?" I teased. 

"Excuse me, but-" she suddenly stopped, looked down and then sank into the water almost immediately.

What? What was it now? 


Oh my god. Even though it happened a while ago, my ears were still burning by his touch. But what made it worse was his condition now. His hair was all wet, pushed back, revealing his y forehead. His white tee clinging onto his body tightly, revealing his toned body and arms. 

Ughdyfsfxwx how many times am I gonna be stuck with seeing his body today? OMG my eyes... My heart... Why is it racing? OMG seriously? 

While I was busy 'admiring' his body and replying to his stupid claims of him winning, it suddenly hit me. If I could see through his white shirt, then it would mean that- 

I looked down at my own body, my white shirt revealing my curves, highlighting the red material that were supporting them. 

Oh ! 

I bit my lips and sank into the water. 


I went in after her.

"Why are you in here?" I asked the figure who was trying to keep herself afloat in the water. 

She turned red in the face, "Yah! Move back a little!" 

I scanned her for a bit. Oh- that's why...

"Look, if youre worried about your-" I pointed to her chest that was revealing the curves on her body and her bra of course-  its red so how do I not notice that right?  "I already saw it since you entered the water from earlier so you-"

I bet she must be have cursed me under her breath. 

She immediately placed her hands over her chest, trying to cover the eye-catching red colour, losing her balance and stability. 

I quickly reached out to grab her before she moved. 

She gulped, hands still over her chest. I smiled. Purposely wrapping my arms around her small body, trying to keep her up. My hand on her back could feel the fast rhythm of her beating heart. 

She was nervous. How cute. 

"Yah-What-Why-Let me go" She said, trying to push my away. 

I let out a laugh, pulling her into my embrace tighter. 

"You know- I really hated the fact you pulled out of our kiss just now-" I said, leaning in closer to her. 

Her eyes widen, heart beating even faster. 

"Im-I didnt mea- I mean" she stuttered, "Im sorry" 

"Prove it"


I dont know if it was because Jungkook was being so much of a tease that I went cray or that his lips just looked so irresistible, I leaned my face towards him and started the kiss. 

Once our lips met, he opened his mouth a little, finding my tongue, caressing it. Our lips felt hot and the kiss only got more passionately aggressive. I tucked my hands in his hair, causing him to slide his hands down to the back of my knees, pulling them up, gripping onto his body. His tongue suddenly found its way to my bottom lips and he gave it a , making me moan into his mouth. As the kiss deepen, his hands started to explore. My heart was burning. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I was finally- finally with him. 

Oh dear... My heart... The kiss- its- its so good. 


We were at that for a few minutes before I pulled away, making her wince. I used my hand to wipe her wet cheeks. Our eyes were on each other, never leaving before I broke the silence.

"Didnt think that you'd enjoy the kiss that much" I smirked, teasing her. 

"What-No-I mean-" she pushed herself free, heading back to the rocks that we were on earlier. 

Obviously she's running away. Cute. 


OMG calm down Park Hyun Hyo! Its just a kiss! Why are you like this?! OMG calm your racing heart down! Before he notices, come on HYun Hyo pull yourself together... You cant let him win over you this easily...

But I couldnt. As I got to the rocks, I rested against them, facing my back towards Jungkook. 

"Im sorry- I wasnt plannin- I-" I tried to speak, but my mind was filled with the image of how close we were, how passionate the kiss was, how my heart was finally beating again. Its so weird... Being that close to Jungkook felt strangely calming and I was actually okay with it. More than okay actually. 

"I should be the one apologi-" he said after awhile, only to be interrupted.

"AHhhh! EWWww!!" I yelled, swipping off an insect that was biting on my arm. 

I stared at my arm and pouted," You stupid insect... Why me? Look its bleeding now!" 

"That's not just some insect Hyun Hyo ah" 

What the hell was that supposed to mean? 


I remember reading something about the locals warning travellers not to come in contact with those yellow small insects. They are usually found on damp environment and the bite. I cant really remember the name of the insect but if biten, there might be some serious aftermath. 

Oh no Hyun Hyo-ah...  Youve just been biten by a very poisonous insect. 

"Yah! Jungkook what is it? What's that insect an-" she started to question me but stopped. 

She started to flinch and complained about her intensed head pain. I noticed the bite mark on her arm turning into a red patch.

Oh . I remembered reading the symthomes. First body discomfort, second headache then third, temporary failure of the muscles of the victim's body.  


My body started aching. It started from my arm, before spreading to the my neck, then down to my legs. But if that wasnt bad enough, the pain in my head was throbbing. I tried to move bu suddenly- I just couldnt move. I couldnt move myself. I felt my body losing control and soon, I lost my balance and ability to stand against the rock. My body went numb. The next thing I realised was dropping into the water. 

Ouchw... It  hurts...

My mind went blank. 


The only thing I remembered doing was rushing and pulling Hyun Hyo into my arms before she fell deeper into the water. She was just laying unconciously in my arms. The mark on her still remaining red and growing bigger on her arm.

"Yah!Yah! You cant sleep! Not here!" I tried to shake her fragile body but she was still motionless. I pulled her up on my back and 'piggybacked' her. 

Great. Just how many 'incidents' are the both of us gonna have seriously? 

I scanned the area, for a place where the waterfall isnt so strong and headed there to bring Hyun Hyo across and out of the cave. 

First aid. Theres a first aid box in the tent. 

"Hyun Hyo-ah, just bear with me for a bit okay? Dont go to sleep okay? Youll be fine soon, I promise" I said, turning to look at the head that was sloppily leaning on my shoulder. 


A/N 

Hey guys! So what will happen to Hyun Hyo? Will these two 

just keep meeting challenges and tough situations? Anticipate Chapter

18 to find our what happens next and for the last night for the filming! 

Sorry for the slow update!