Chapter 2 - Same Name.

Am i in love with you?

My brain froze. My body just couldnt move. I stood there. 

"Oh He-Hello. Nice to meet you." Rapmon hyung said approaching the girl. "So you are the new intern huh? Hyu-Hyun Hyo?" he asked, his voice shaking a little as he glanced to check up on me. I was still frozen. 

"Yes! My name is Hyun Hyo. Park Hyun Hyo." she said and flashed a really wide smile. 

The other members gave her their greetings. I stood there, half confused, half angered. Who was she to have such a name? Why is she here, in front of me with that name? It took me a moment to realise that almost everyone one of the members had given her their greeting except me. 

"Hello! I hope that we can work well together." she said as she bowed a little to me, smiling. That smile. It seemed so warm. So genuine. So young. It was almost as though... I was looking at her... What was this feeling I was having inside me? Why is my heart racing but head aching? 

I couldnt let anyone see me in that flustered state so I did the next best thing for me. I walked passed her and out of the room. I kept a straight  face and i didnt even smile back or anything. I guess the only facial expresson I displayed was hatred and anger. Without even accepting her greeting I headed out for the exit for a breather. 

V seemed to be able to catch on and immediately said," Oh hey dont worry about him. He was probably shocked that our intern here is so pretty" He said, trying to make it less uncomfortable for Hyun Hyo while smiling. 

She blushed at the statement and smiled awkwardly at the statement but she couldnt hide the disappointed in her eyes. 

" Woah she looks pretty when she smiles like that. " Jimin thought to himself. 

The rest of the members then did some self introduction and made Hyun Hyo felt like home. Their first encounter ended after a few games played and stories shared among the members. Well, just the 6 members. 

"Thank you for today! I had so much fun! I hope you have a fruitful practice and lots of rest!" Hyun Hyo said as she bowed before heading for the door. 


" Is he alright? Did i startle him or something? But as far as i remembered, I havent done anything wrong to him, or even met him before. So why was he like that? " i thought myself after biding the boys goodbye " Well at least the other members are nice." I managed to pull a smile, convincing myself that it was fine. It was not. I felt a little dissappointed and i couldnt hide it. I left the room with a heavy and uneasy heart. 


I ran as fast as my feet could take me. I didnt stop till i reached the playground, over at the end of the park near the seaside. I sat myself at the swing. "Who is she? What is wrong with me?" I couldnt help but feel frustrated. I didnt know the reason for my anger or who i was angry at. 

" Oh god why did i run off? What was that girl's fault?" i questioned myself, regretting my actions towards her earlier. I cupped my face in my hands and tried to clear my mind out. I stayed there for awhile before i felt little droplets of water hitting. It was raining. Oh no not the rain. Im not ready for this... I scanned the area for shelter but the only other place that would shelter me was the small area under the slide. I made a run for it. I hated the rain. As the rain grew heavier, my heart shattered more. The rain. The sea. The desertness. The wind. The call for help. The look in her eyes. Oh no. Why is it coming back to me? My mind kept replaying that scene. Why now? Why was everything just like 10 years ago? What is happening to me?!  Hyun Hyo ah... Why? I started to scream and challenged my voice against the growling rain but exhaustion soon took over my body and i just dropped myself and laid on the ground. My vision went blur and soon dark.  The last thing I could remember was the pain. The pain in my heart and my head. The memory. It came back.