Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Am i in love with you?

I took off the mic from my clothes and handed it over to the crew. In an instant, my personal make up artist was there using tissues to wipe off my persperation that rolled on my face. This is finally the end of my concert. Finally. Some rest time and a break. I quickly headed off to the changing room to chnage out of my stage outfit. 

" Yah Jungkookie! You did well today! Did you see the crowd? They were going crazy! Especially at your y and cool dance moves just now!" my manager said as he waited for me to get changed. 

"Hmmm, yeah. Whatever.. They always go crazy no matter what we do anyways" i mumbled as i pulled my shirt over my body and stepped out. I glanced over at him and he led me to the way out through the back door to our car where some of the other members were already waiting. I went into the car, ignoring the cheers of some of the fans who bothered waiting for us at the carpark. I immediately took the seat at the back and plugged into my earpiece and just closed my eyes. I fell asleep soon after. 


"YAH! MAKNAE! Hurry get up if you dont want us to be in trouble! Bang PD wants to see us in 35 minutes and you arent even awake yet! " Jin shouted as he yanked me out of bed. 

I growled but I didnt protest. I knew very well the consequences of being late. I do not wanna be late. I quickly dressed myself  but managed to have a quick glance at myself in the mirror. One of the only other few times I was actually thankful I was born with a good looking face. Not much preparation needed. 


" Phewwwww theres still a minute left before PDnim comes in. Luckily we are on time today!" Jimin said as he flashed a smile while glancing at the clock on the wall. 

"Bang!" the door slammed open. Bang PD came in with his usual morning black face.He smiled a little at the fact that we were on time. 

"Morning everyone. At least you are on time today. I have an announncement to make today. I have just made a deal with Seoul University so they will be sending some of their students over to have an internship with us for their final year students for about 10 months. I want you boys to treat them well and behave." 

He glanced at us with those large and authoritative eyes. I gave him a fake reassuring smile to show that I had heard him. 

"Every group in this company will be assigned an intern. You boys have been assigned a female intern so take good care of her. I heard that she is the youngest of them and that she is new. I hope that she will be able to learn and benefit from her experience with you boys"

" Yes! " we all answered in unison. 

After Bang PD left the room, the tension seemed to have left with him. We started to work on our practice and songs. It felt like many years have passed iduring practice until there was a knock on our practice room door. That made everyone stopped whatever we were doing. 

The short figure slide the door and open and came in bowing, " Hello everyone. My name is Park Hyun Hyo and I am here for my internship.I will be the one who will help your managers co-ordinate your activities and more. I am just like a secretary, just that its not official and I'm still learning. I hope you will take good care of me.I will do my best!"  

That name. That name... What did she say her name was? wha-what... Who?