Chapter 9

That one thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At lunch break Seungri walked inside the canteen searching Daesung. He found him at a table with Seunghyun. “Seungri.” Daesung smiled as his best friend sat down next to him. “Hey.” Seungri replied. “You forgot your food again.” Daesung looked at the empty space in front of the other one. “I did..” He mumbled. Hopefully this wouldn't happen everyday. “Where is Jiyong?” Seunghyun asked. “I don't know.” Seungri replied still looking at the empty space in front of him. Now he didn't want to get something anymore. It was easier to just starve.

 

Suddenly someone put something in front of him. “You shouldn't always forget your food.” Jiyong said and sat down next to him. “Thanks.” Seungri smiled and started eating what Jiyong got him. Later Youngbae came to their table as well. And they all talked about different things. It was actually nice that the five were all friends now. After the break ended Daesung turned to Seungri before the others left. “So will we meet this afternoon?” Daesung asked to remind Seungri. “Oh.. this afternoon?” Seungri looked at Jiyong. “It's fine, I need you in the evening.” Did Jiyong just wink or did Seungri see it wrong? His face turned red and he tried to hide it with looking at the ground. “Good, then let's go to my place.” Daesung smiled and then stood up to walk with Seunghyun to his classroom. Youngbae also left with them.

 

“Why are you blushing?” Jiyong asked and chuckled. “I'm not!” Seungri replied and sulked a little trying to hide that as well. The older ruffled his hair and smiled. “Stop that.. you can't do that here!” Seungri looked around but luckily most of the students had already left. “Fine, then I'll do that at home.” This time Jiyong really winked, Seungri saw it. “Stop that..” He stood up and took his stuff to leave quickly but of course Jiyong followed him directly to get to their classroom.

 

Luckily school finished soon and Seungri could meet with Daesung even though he wasn't sure if he wanted to talk about that topic. They met in front of the gate and as Seungri reached it his best friend already stood there. “Finally you're here. Let's go.” Daesung didn't live far away from the school so they reached his house after only walking about five minutes. They greeted his parents and then disappeared in Daesung's bedroom.

 

“So, tell me everything about you and Jiyong.” Daesung said as soon as they sat on his bed. “You're so fast.” Seungri complained. “I'm curious!” “Okay, so.. I spent a lot of time with Jiyong lately since we had to work on that project. And I also slept at his place.. and we cuddled while sleeping.. so like we spooned.” Seungri turned into a tomato as he talked about that. Then he continued telling Daesung everything that happened. “So you finally admit that you like him?” “Maybe..” Seungri replied and blushed while staring at his hands. “That's so cute!” Daesung said excitedly. “Finally my little boy gets a boyfriend.” He continued. “I'm not your little boy!” Seungri complained but had to chuckle slightly.

 

“But what about the 'I will hate him forever'-part?” Daesung asked. “I don't know.. it just changed.” “Will you talk with him about the rooftop?” “No.” “But he can give you answers. I still think that you misunderstood it. Jiyong always treated you with so much love even back then when it happened.” “I don't want to talk about that! I'm happy right now and I don't want that to change. So we will just stop talking about that right now.” Daesung could see the sad expression on Seungri's face. “Alright. I understand that.” He ruffled Seungri's hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter