Chapter 13

That one thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though it was quiet in the car the rain, which poured down against the windows, broke the silence. Actually they planned to stay in the cottage for a few more days but after those shocking news Seungri wanted answers. It would be strange to stay there with Jiyong not knowing if he was his brother. Being related would cause a lot of problems to their lovey-dovey romance they shared before. Seungri didn't want a relationship with his brother. had always been taught as a big taboo. On the other hand he didn't want to break up with Jiyong that would hurt both of them after all they loved each other in whatever way. “Aish..” He mumbled and hit his head against the window.

 

The dark clouds were despressing but closing his eyes didn't improve anything. “Should we talk with him directly?” Jiyong finally started talking and looked at Seungri for a short while as they had to stop in front of a traffic light. “I don't know. He's stressed after work.” The atmosphere was strange as well. There were many things Seungri wanted to talk about but in the end he couldn't name a single one. “I wonder if my mother knows about you. It means he betrayed her.” Seungri mumbled naming one of the thoughts that crossed his mind.

“We have to decide whether we want to talk to him now or tomorrow.” Jiyong commented while Seungri still looked out of the window as they reached the city. “Otherwise I'll drive to my home so we can stay there for a night. He'll try to talk to you anyways once you're home.” “Let's solve it directly then. It's not that late yet he's still awake.” Jiyong nodded and drove to Seungri's home. It took them awhile to get there and the younger was quiet during the whole drive again. Jiyong stopped the car close to the house and looked at Seungri. He took his hand and looked at his boyfriend. “Don't be sad, everything will be fine no matter what happens.” The other turned his head but somehow it felt strange to face Jiyong in this situation. “What if it's true? What if we're really brothers?” “We can still think about that later.” “No, I need an answer now. Will we break up if it's true?” Jiyong sighed as he heard that question not knowing an answer himself. “I love you, I don't want to break up with you.”

 

For awhile they both stared at other directions, Seungri stared out of the window and Jiyong focused on his steering wheel while still holding hands. “We should go inside.” The latter finally said and Seungri nodded slightly. It was still raining so Jiyong took off his jacket and held it above their heads after getting out of the car so they wouldn't be too wet since he didn't park in front of the house. Seungri had his keys in the bag which was still in the car so he rang the bell. Soon his mother opened the door surprised to see the two here but happy that her son was back home. She hugged him after they had gone inside. “I missed you, honey.” Then she turned around to look at Jiyong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter