Chapter 16

That one thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walked through the streets aimlessly, the slam of the door echoing in his mind. He left him behind, he left the only person that kept him sane these days. Now there was no place where he could stay at, no place that he could call 'home'. Everything was messed up. The only thing he wanted to do was run back to Jiyong and jump into his arms. 'Be strong.' He told himself but somehow he didn't feel able to. Where should he go now? How would he be able to find his biological mother without any information? He didn't even know her name.

 

Seungri checked his phone somehow hoping that Jiyong send him a message or at least showed some sign that this wouldn't destroy their relationship. He remembered the times when he acted like hating Jiyong even though it had been just his hurt feelings, broken heart instead of hate. And then this had all turned right. Being loved by Jiyong, being a part of Jiyong's life, being held and kissed. He felt tears rolling down his cheeks one by one watered his vision. He rested his body against a nearby wall of a building. Breath. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

 

Torpid, his gaze was still fixed on the closed door in front of him. Seungri left. Without any further warning he had left. Jiyong shivered, not because of a sudden coldness but because of the emotions that he couldn't control. One step. Two steps. He settled himself on the couch with a blank mind. Why did this happen? Why? Slowly his mind started working again and all these thoughts hit him at once. Not only Seungri was in a totally new situation Jiyong suddenly had found his father and his boyfriend had never asked him what that situation felt like. Seungri's father was his biological father, this was unexpected for himself as well. He wanted to talk about it but the only person he could have shared his thoughts with left.

 

An hour later he still sat there head resting on his fist sustained by his elbows on his knees. His phone rang and all of a sudden he felt alive he jumped from the couch and almost ran to the counter where he had left it. Not even checking the display he answered it of course hoping that his lover would be the caller. “Jiyong, I miss you a lot.” A female voice, one that he had known all his life long. “I miss you too.” “The school year is over soon, will you come back home?” “I promised you, right? Of course I'll come back home.” Jiyong replied his voice hiding those emotions he had felt before. “I'll also visit you on Saturday, maybe move some stuff already.” Moving. He also hadn't mentioned that to Seungri no one knew about it yet. But from the beginning he had promised to only stay a year and come back home after that to the small town where they lived. He and his mother. “Will it be alright for you? I know that you made great friends.” His mother asked. His mission had been to find his brother and maybe his father--- he had found both nothing held him back from leaving. Nothing.. that sounded wrong. He would leave his friends and his boyfriend behind if he was still allowed to call Seungri that.

 

Nothing would be the same coming back home after this journey. His mother hadn't known his original reason for coming here. Maybe she had believed his lie or maybe she had known the truth all along but didn't want to reveal it. They talked for quite a while and she was able to pull him out of the misery he felt for some time. She had always been able to make her son happy, her soft words the way she cared for him as if he was the only person who will ever matter in her life. And maybe he truly w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter