Chapter 12

That one thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Seungri had called Jiyong he left the house. It was after midnight already since his parents didn't go to bed earlier. No one was outside at this hour the neighborhood seemed to be a ghost town. After finally reaching the bus stop he saw a black, luxurious car there. Jiyong got out of it. “Since when do you have a car?” “It belongs to Youngbae.” The older took Seungri's bag and put it on the back seat. “Get in.” Seungri nodded and did what Jiyong told me.

 

“Sorry, for not picking you up in front of the school gate.” “It's fine.” Seungri lied, actually he was a bit sad since Jiyong didn't show up without telling him anything about it. They started driving through the dark streets which only had a few street lamps. “It's not really kidnapping when I know about it though and I'm also doing this with you voluntarily.” The younger commented not knowing what to talk about since his boyfriend didn't say anything. “It sounds cooler though.” Jiyong answered.

 

After that the conversation stopped again. “Where are we going?” “To a place which is far away. You can sleep. It still takes some time to get there.” “Alright..” Seungri sighed and made himself comfortable. He closed his eyes and fell asleep soon.

 

The next morning Seungri woke up way more comfortably than he fell asleep. The reason for that was the big bed he lay in snuggled into a blanket. How did he get here? Probably Jiyong carried him inside the bed once they reached this place. But what was this place? Seungri sat up and looked around the room. This definitely wasn't Jiyong's bedroom. He didn't know this place.

 

“Good morning, sleeping beauty.” Jiyong leaned against the doorframe with a smile on his lips. “Morning.~” Seungri hummed. He was really happy to see Jiyong's smile again. “Where did you take me?” “This is Seunghyun's cottage.” “Youngbae's car, Seunghyun's cottage. You really have nice friends.” The younger chuckled. “But why are we here? What about school? What about my parents? They will worry.” “I just wanted to spend some time with you.” “We can do that in your apartment though.” “No, I wanted some time with you alone, without anyone stopping us from that.” Seungri still didn't understand why they had to leave in the middle of the night for that but right now it was the best to just accept it. He would find it out sooner or later.

 

“So.. will you come over here and cuddle with me?” Seungri asked since it was awkward to just look at each other without doing anything. Jiyong walked to the bed and sat down on it next to his boyfriend. He wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him closer. “I love you.” Jiyong whispered. “I love you too.” Seungri replied and both lay down to snuggle a bit more under the blanket.

 

Jiyong was on his way to his homeroom teacher as he passed the principal's office hearing people talk inside. For a short moment he waited in front of the door knowing that this was wrong but he was just curious. “So that's him?” “Yes, the picture is only a few months old.” “I saw him today. I didn't recognize him at first but now I know that it's him.” The man sighed. What where they talking about? “Will you tell them about this?” “I'm not sure yet. My son must hate me for not taking care of him all these years.” “Mr. Lee. Don't worry.” Mr. Lee? Son? Tell them? Jiyong's eyes widened. That couldn't be the truth, no that wasn't supposed to be it. Jiyong felt weak all of a sudden he leaned against the wall and tried to calm down. Seungri's father was his father? His boyfriend was his brother? Or maybe Seungri's father had seen another guy today as well? Many thoughts ran through his head but still he didn't know what to think.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter