Chapter 1

That one thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a rainy Thursday, a boring rainy Thursday and Seungri was just staring out of the window of his classroom. His homeroom teacher was talking about whatever. There was no reason to listen since he didn't understand it anyways. The seat behind him was still empty even though the class already started and everyone else was here. Hopefully that seat would stay empty for the whole day so Seungri didn't have to deal with the person the seat belonged to.

 

A few minutes later the door opened and the guy Seungri didn't want to see came inside. Jiyong. The one who thought it is his job to annoy and . “I'm sorry that I'm late.” The teacher just nodded since he never cared about it. Jiyong was one of the best students which is why the teacher liked him a lot.

 

Seungri tried to ignore him as the other walked to his seat and stared out of the window again. “You won't learn anything if you keep staring out of the window.” A voice behind him said. “Shut up.” He hissed and Jiyong behind him had to smirk.

 

“I still want to talk about your projects. Please tell me the person you want to work with now.” The teacher started naming different persons who all told them who they wanted to work with till Seungri suddenly noticed that he forgot to ask who would want to work with him. “..” He mumbled and looked around trying to figure out who else didn't have a partner.

 

“Jiyong. Who will you work with?” “I'll work with Seungri.” Wait what?! Seungri definitely didn't want to work with that . “No! I don't want to work with him.” Okay that was probably too loud since everyone stared at him and the person behind him chuckled quietly. “Is there an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter