Chapter 8

That one thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luckily it didn't take Seungri that long to get home, he opened the front door and his mother walked to him after she had heard the door opening. “Seungri!” She said and hugged her son tightly. “Hey mom.” Seungri replied and hugged her back. His mother loosened the hug so Seungri could close the door. “Your father missed you as well. He's in the kitchen.” Seungri nodded. “I want to talk with you later about something, only the two of us.” His mother said and Seungri wondered what it could be but already had that feeling that it would be about Jiyong. He just nodded and went inside the kitchen.

 

“Dad.” Seungri said and looked at his father who sat there reading his newspaper. His father was a rich man his whole life. Seungri's grandfather owned a company in which is father had worked as he was younger and then he inherited that company. This is also the reason why Seungri didn't seem a lot since his father was busy with work most of the time.

 

“Seungri. Where have you been the whole time?” His father pointed at a seat and Seungri sat down there. “I visited a friend.” “And he isn't annoyed when you spend so much time at his place? I heard he lives alone.” “I don't annoy him and also I'm not annoying his parents since they live somewhere else.” “Alright. I still wonder why friends spend so much time together and also that you sleep at his place.” Seungri had to try his best not to blush right now, it would be too obvious. “But maybe it's just what friends do these days.” His father ended the sentence with that and Seungri was relived that he didn't become suspicious. “Yes, it is normal these days.” Seungri repeated just to make sure that his father wouldn't think any strange things. “Alright then, you can also stay at his place more often if you want that. But don't move in with him and sleep at home more often.” “Yes, dad. I will go to my bedroom now.” His father nodded and Seungri stood up.

 

As he reached his bedroom he lay down on his bed and closed his eyes for a few minutes. His parents allowed him to visit Jiyong which was great. Now he could sleep there without worrying to get into trouble because of that. Seungri opened his eyes again as he heard a knock on his door. “Seungri, can I come in?” It was his mother, she probably wanted to talk now like she said before. “Yes, come in.” He said and stood up. The door opened and his mother closed it again after she went inside. They sat down on Seungri's couch to talk there.

 

“So what did you want to talk about?” Seungri asked his mother. He took a pillow and lay it on his body to hug it. “You know that I will always love you, right?” His mother said and looked at her son. “Why do you suddenly mention that? I will also always love you, mom.” Seungri replied. “I just want you to know that I will also love you if you like guys.” Seungri's eyes widened as his mother suddenly said that. “Why.. do you think that?” He asked a bit confused even though it was the truth. How did his mother know? “You spend so much time with Jiyong, sleep at his place and he even came to visit you when you were sick so he could take care of you. Also I remember that you told me about a guy you liked but then started hating him because of something you didn't want to tell me. Mothers always know it if their kids like someone as a friend or more.” She explained. “Yeah.. you're right, I might have fallen in love with him and also.. he is the guy I told you about back then.” “Really? That's really interesting that you two spend time together and also that you started liking him again. So for me it's really fine if you start dating him, take him home here as well and let him sleep here. If he doesn't stay with his family he might be lonely. Someone should at least cook for him once in a while and I will do that then. And don't worry about your dad, I can talk with him in the future if you want me to. I'm sure he accepts it as well.” Somehow everything his mother said made Seungri feel better. She accepted it that he was probably gay while he couldn't understand his feelings himself yet.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter