Chapter 4

That one thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The incident with Jiyong was really too much for Seungri which is why he didn't go to school for a few days. Luckily his parents allowed him to stay home since he had a fever anyways. After running away from Jiyong that day it started raining and he walked like that through the streets not caring about anything and just trying to control his emotions. Now Jiyong thought he was coward. Maybe he really was one but Jiyong was an so that was even worse.

 

“Where is Seungri?” Daehyun sat in the canteen with some other friends as he heard the voice behind him. It was Jiyong who looked at him firmly. “Not here.” Seungri had told Daehyun not to tell Jiyong anything in case he would ask. His best friend didn't know that he had to sleep at that guys place and all these things. Just that he was sick and didn't want to talk with him. “I can see that. But where is he? He didn't go to school for a few days now.” “Listen. I'm his best friend and he asked me not to tell anyone anything.” “Please. I must talk to him. Can you tell me where he lives?” Daehyun sighed and examined Jiyong. “Fine.. It seems like you're serious about it.” He took a piece of paper and wrote down Seungri's address. “Don't hurt him.”

 

Seungri lay in his bed with a wet towel on his head and a hot-water bottle on his stomach to warm his body. He felt cold while his head felt hot. Why did he have to be so dump and walked through the rain till the evening? It was all Jiyong's fault. His room was on the second floor so he couldn't hear the bell that rang. Seungri had closed his eyes as his door opened a few moments later. “Mom? Can I maybe have some more tea?” No one answered. Maybe he just imagined it? But as someone sat down on the bed next to him he wondered who that was. “I would make you some tea if I knew where the kitchen is.”

 

Seungri opened his eyes rather slowly since he didn't manage to do it quickly. “Jiyong.. why are you here?” And where the hell did he get his address from?! “Because someone ran away and couldn't be found after that.” “I told you to leave me alone.” Seungri tried to sit up but it hurt too much. “Don't move.” Jiyong said and stopped him from doing that. “You're clothes aren't clean yet but you can get them later.” “You can just keep them.” “But I want mine back.” Jiyong chuckled because of that comment.

 

After watching the other for some more minutes Jiyong lay down beside Seungri. “Go away.” Seungri hissed. “No. I will take care of you today.” “Don't you dare to stay here.” Jiyong didn't answer that anymore and moved a bit closer to Seungri. “Your room looks really nice.” “My mother designed it.” For some time they stopped talking and as Jiyong wanted to say something again he noticed that Seungri fell asleep. “You're so cute..” He whispered and kissed Seungri's cheek. “Sleep well.” Then he stood up and left the room.

 

“Hello?” He asked as he went downstairs to find Seungri's mother. “Here.” She called and Jiyong found her in the big and luxurious living room. “Seungri fell asleep I wanted to cook some soup for him if that's okay.” “Of course that's a good idea. Do you need help?” “No, thank you. I want to cook it myself.” “Good. I still have to do something and the housekeeper has a day off today. Would it be possible that you watch Seungri while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter