Chapter 15

That one thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you want to go home or should we drive to my place?” Jiyong asked as they sat in Youngbae's car. Seungri stared at the ground while answering. “I don't really want to meet them. Let's go to your place.” Jiyong nodded and started the engine. Once again they didn't talk while driving and Seungri looked out of the window the whole time again. “You're ignoring me.” Jiyong finally said. “I'm not.” “You are. I thought we can be happy now, cuddle, kiss and so on.” “We can do all that once we're at your place.” He commented. “Your mood is still extremely sad and it doesn't seem like you want to do all that with me.” “I'm still thinking about the adoption. It's not easy for me to act like I'm happy while I feel betrayed. And you're not helping me you're just trying to convince me that they love me and so on but that's not what I want to hear. It's not helping me at all to hear that you should support me instead.” Seungri sighed quietly.

 

“I'm sorry, Ri. I love you and I should support you but I'm trying to do that. I want you to be happy with your parents I want you to know that they love you.” “But I want to get to know my birth mother. It's important to me.” “Then I'll help you find her but try to understand your parents and talk with them. And let us try to be lovey-dovey again. I really miss that.” Jiyong parked the car. Seungri thought about his words and nodded. He missed the love and warmth of his boyfriend a lot. Both got out of the car and took their bags they still had in there from the trip as well as their schoolbags. Then they rode the elevator to Jiyong's apartment and once he had opened the door they threw all the stuff on the ground.

 

Both hugged each other tightly and Seungri buried his head in Jiyong's neck. “I'm sorry, don't ever let go of me, please.” Ri mumbled against Jiyong's skin. “I won't, don't worry.” They hugged like this for a long time and the younger felt a lot better after finally feeling that love again. His life was a mess with everything that was going on but he was glad that Jiyong would always stay with him and take care of him. It might be way more complicated to experience this all alone without someone he could always rely on.

 

“Let's eat something.” Jiyong whispered and Seungri slowly let go of the other. “Should I cook something?” The older asked and walked to the kitchen to check what they could eat. Seungri nodded with a slight smile and followed him to help cooking. While they ate Seungri stared at his food he was still lost in his thoughts. “Don't you like it?” Jiyong asked as he saw his boyfriend like this. “I do, but it's still so confusing. Do you think I can meet her soon?” “First of all, we'll have to find out who she is and where she lives.” “And how should we do that? I don't even know her name.” “We can ask your parents. If you don't want to talk with them I can do it. They must have her name.” Jiyong explained. “Thank you.. for helping me.” “Of course, I'll do whatever makes you happy.”

 

They finished their meal and Jiyong took Seungri's hand. “I'll visit them now and talk to them. Do you want to come with me or stay here?” “I'll stay here.” Seungri still didn't want to meet them he felt hurt and didn't feel ready to talk to them. “Alright.” Jiyong got up and pulled Seungri into a hug once again pecking his check before he let go again. “Trust me. Everything will be fine.”

 

His hand trembled as he rang the bell. He didn't feel ready to meet his father again. For h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter