Chapter 2

That one thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was another rainy day. Luckily Seungri survived school without Jiyong annoying or teasing him which was strange. Maybe he just waited for this evening when Seungri had to visit him. He didn't spend his afternoon with Daesung since it had been a lie to get rid of Jiyong. As it was time for him to leave the house he took the bag which he prepared with some things he could need since he didn't want to lend anything from his enemy.

 

“I'm leaving, mom.” He said. “Have fun.” She replied and hugged her son. He needed to take the bus to get to Jiyong's place. Everything about this meeting annoyed him and he really didn't want to see him. It took some minutes to get to the Jiyong's house from the bus stop in his neighborhood. It rained heavily and of course Seungri forgot his jacket. The address was an apartment tower where he rang the bell. The door opened and he took the elevator to get to the right floor.

 

The door of Jiyong's apartment was already open and he waited for Seungri. “You're wet.” He commented and put his hand on Seungri's head to prove that his hair was wet. “Stop that!” The other hissed again and then walked inside the apartment without asking. “You seem quite eager to spend time with me.” “I just want to get out of here as fast as possible.” Jiyong chuckled and then led Seungri inside the rather little living room compared to Seungri's. The apartment looked really modern but also cozy.

 

“Where are your parents?” He wondered since no one else was around. “I'm living alone.” “Why?” ! Why did he have to ask that? He didn't care about that and now Jiyong thought that he wanted to know more about his life. “They're living in another city but I wanted to live and go to school here because of some things.” Seungri just nodded and sat down on the sofa. Jiyong left the room for a short moment and came back with a towel for Seungri which he threw on his head. The other glared at him but took it to dry his hair.

 

Jiyong sat down next to him and Seungri wanted to move away again since the other was really close but that would be too conspicuous. “So our project has to be about a book. Any idea?” Seungri asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter