Chapter 5

That one thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rooftop. It was Seungri's favourite place back then but now he hated it. Ever since that moment he had never been there again. Sometimes Daesung asked him to go there with him but Seungri never wanted to. He had bad memories about it. Memories that had to do with Jiyong. Seungri didn't directly hate Jiyong. What he felt before slowly developed into hate as Jiyong started teasing him.

 

“No, no, no..” Seungri mumbled while dreaming about that moment on the rooftop. It was a nightmare that returned almost every night since he had visited Jiyong. “Seungri, Seungri, are you okay?” Someone shook him gently. He woke up because of that and was a bit relieved that he didn't have to see that anymore. “Is everything okay?” Jiyong touched Seungri's forehead and cheeks to check if he still had a fever. “You're head isn't hot anymore. How are you feeling?” “Good actually. I think I'm well again.”

 

They dressed and walked downstairs for breakfast. It still annoyed Seungri that Jiyong was in his home but he also couldn't let him starve. “Good morning.” Seungri's mother said. “My fever is gone so I can go to school on Monday again.” “That's great. You should still take the medicine so the fever won't come back.” “I don't want to. The taste is disgusting.” “Seungri, you will take it.” His mother said firmly. Jiyong chuckled because Seungri was so stubborn when it came to these things.

 

Seungri's mother turned to Jiyong. “Thank you for taking care of Seungri. Since he's well again you can go home after breakfast.” Jiyong nodded even though he would enjoy it to stay longer. But he didn't want to discuss that with Seungri's mother and annoy her.

 

After they finished their breakfast Seungri followed Jiyong to the front door to make sure that he really left. “Don't miss me too much.” Jiyong grinned a bit as he said that. “I definitely won't.” Seungri replied coldly. Jiyong ruffled Seungri's hair before he opened the door. “Goodbye.” It annoyed Seungri that the other always did what he wanted. Why did he never manage to stop Jiyong from doing these things?

 

“Seungri. I missed you.” Daesung said as he saw his friend in the hallway. “Did you give Jiyong my address?!” “Ehh.. maybe.” He chuckled. “What did he do to you?” “He touched me.” “I'm also touching you often.” “But he touched me differently.” “How did he touch you?” “I don't want to talk about that.” “You can really be a little idiot. Now I'm having strange thoughts about what you did.” Daesung laughed. “No! Not like that. We're both guys that's not possible.” “Well, it is possible and I also think that Jiyong would really enjoy that.” “Let's stop talking about that. I must go to my class.” “Have fun.” Daesung still laughed as Seungri left. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter