Chapter 3

That one thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: This chapter is kind of rated M. Only kind of since they aren't going to have .

 

It was awkward to lie in the bed of his enemy, extremely awkward, but he couldn't change it now. Every time he heard a thunder he winced accidently. After some minutes the bathroom door opened again and Jiyong came inside. He had changed his clothes as well and looked at Seungri for a few moments. Without saying anything he turned off the lights and lay down beside the other.

 

“I will kill you if you ever tell someone about this.” Seungri mumbled. “About what? That you're fearing thunderstorms or that you're only sleeping a few centimeters away from me?” Jiyong chuckled. “Shut up!” “Why? You're hating me anyways, right?” Seungri turned his body away so his back faced Jiyong. “Yes, I hate you and now leave me alone. I want to sleep.” He closed his eyes. Another thunder could be heard and he winced again. His whole body trembled his reactions to the thunderstorm didn't help him in this situation with Jiyong.

 

“Calm down. Nothing will happen to you.” Jiyong whispered and moved closer to pull the younger into his arms. He hugged him closely from behind and caressed Seungri's stomach to calm him down a bit. Seungri tensed up because of this. His enemy, a guy, was hugging him and caressing him while lying in his bed. “What are you doing..?” He whispered trying to control himself. Now he couldn't even yell at the other anymore. “Spooning.” Jiyong replied. “Please.. stop it..” “No. I want you to feel safe. You can sleep now without having to worry that something will happen to you.”

 

Seungri couldn't feel safe in this position and it also didn't seem like he could fall asleep like that. After some time it seemed like he got used to it at least a little and he could relax a bit. “You know.. even though you say you hate me I don't think you do.” Jiyong said. “Huh?” Seungri just asked confused without asking a real question. “You would never let me touch you like that if you really hated me.” “I hate you. I really hate you.” Seungri repeated. “No, you don't..” Jiyong whispered. “But at least you can be sure that I'm not hating you I only enjoy it to tease you. You're always so cute when I do that.” “Are you crazy? I hate you and now stop discussing that with me!” Seungri felt annoyed and just wanted to slap Jiyong and move away but somehow he didn't manage to.

 

“There's no reason for you to hate me.” “I don't need a reason to hate you. I just hate you.” “That's not possible.” “It is. Can you just let me sleep now?” Jiyong moved a bit closer and held Seungri tighter. “Only if you stay a bit longer tomorrow.” Seungri just ignored these words and closed his eyes to fal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter