Chapter 6

That one thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyong, tell me where we're going.” Seungri said trying to free his hand. “You will see it soon.” Jiyong replied. “Can we at least take the bus?” Seungri complained. “No.” “Why not?” “Holding your hand while walking is nicer.” Seungri blushed as he heard these words from Jiyong and quickly looked on the ground so the other wouldn't see his face. “You're really cute.” Jiyong smiled. “I'm not cute!” “You are.” “Stop saying that!”

 

“We're here.” Jiyong said and stopped in front of a little cafe. “Do you remember it?” He asked. Seungri looked at the sign and his eyes widened. How did Jiyong remember that? It was impossible that he still knew it. “Yes, of course I remember it.” “Let's go inside.” As they entered Seungri seemed to forget all the bad things about Jiyong, all the hate and pain, he forgot it as they entered the place where Seungri fell in love with Jiyong.

 

They sat down where they sat years ago as well. “It's such a long time ago till we've been here. We were here before you started saying that you hate me.” “I really hate you.” “Yes, yes, I know.” Jiyong chuckled. Seungri ignored it and looked at the other in front of him for some time. Actually he was just staring at his chest since he didn't dare to look at his face. Why did his heart have to race in this moment? It was the same place and it were the same feelings from the past. This was strange. Why did he even go here with Jiyong? He already wanted to run away in the canteen and now they were alone which didn't make it better.

 

Jiyong ordered a piece of chocolate cake since he knew that Seungri loved it as well as some coffee for himself and tea for Seungri. “You must be hungry since you didn't eat a lot of that sandwich.” The waitress served everything Jiyong had ordered. The cake looked really delicious and tea smelt great. “Bon appétit!” Jiyong smiled. “This is delicious!” Seungri said excitedly after tasting it. “Really? Let me try it.” Jiyong took Seungri's fork and tried the cake as well. “You're right.” Seungri stared at the other in shock. Why did he act so naturally when it came to this stuff? They weren't a couple so it definitely wasn't normal. “What's wrong?” “Buy your own cake.” Seungri mumbled. Maybe this was an excuse to explain his sudden staring.

 

“We should work on our project today. Let's go to my home later.” Jiyong said. For Seungri it definitely wasn't good to be somewhere with Jiyong where no one else was around. “I still have to do some stuff.” “You can do that tomorrow. This is more important.” “But..” Jiyong was right, the project was really important and actually he didn't have to do anything else but he just didn't want to be alone with him again. They were alone here as well but at least the waitress was somewhere around and this was a public place.

 

Flashback

 

Seungri was really excited. It was the first time he would spend time with Jiyong. They got to know each other in a club of their school and it seemed like they would be great friends. Jiyong told him about that cafe and he wanted Seungri to try the cake there. As it was finally time to meet there Seungri got even more excited but he didn't know why. He never felt this strangely when he hung out with Daesung. Seungri smiled brightly as he saw Jiyong waiting in front of the cafe. They greeted each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter