Chapter 7

That one thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Seungri woke up the next morning luckily nothing poked his this time. He turned around to look at Jiyong but the other side of the bed was empty. “Jiyong?” Seungri asked and sat up to look around the room but the other wasn't there. Slowly he stood up and walked out of the bedroom. “Jiyong?” He repeated as he was inside the living room. Again, there was no answer. After checking everything he still couldn't find the other. Where did he go? There wasn't even a note.

 

With a loud sigh Seungri walked to the bathroom to get ready and to change his clothes. Should he wait for Jiyong? No, he wasn't his dog or whatever. Just as he stood up and walked to the door it opened and Jiyong came back inside. “You're already awake. That's great.” The older put a bag on the coffee table. “I bought some breakfast for us. Sit down.” Seungri didn't say anything and stared at the other. 'You seriously left me alone in your apartment after cuddling the whole night just to get breakfast? For that I had to wake up alone?' Seungri thought. He felt angry even though it didn't make sense in his opinion. Why would he be angry just because Jiyong bought breakfast? It was obviously the fact that the other left him alone.

 

“What's wrong?” Jiyong asked as he brought two plates to the coffee table as well as two knifes. “Nothing.” Seungri replied coldly and sat down next to Jiyong who looked at him a bit confused. “Here. Take whatever you want.” There was a lot of delicious food in front of Seungri but he couldn't be weak for that now. He was angry. “I'm not hungry.” “Try it at least.” “No.” Jiyong wondered why Seungri started to be stubborn suddenly.

 

“Seungri.” The older said and wrapped an arm around him. “Are you angry? What happened?” “I hate it to wake up alone when someone's supposed to be around.” Seungri mumbled. Why did he even say that? It was embarrassing. Suddenly Jiyong stood up and took Seungri's hand whose heart started racing again. “Follow me.” He walked to the bedroom. “Lie down.” Jiyong ordered. “Why?” “Lie down.” He repeated with a firm voice. Seungri followed his order and lay down. Only a second later Jiyong lay on the bed as well and hugged Seungri tightly. “Fall asleep again or at least act like it. Then when you wake up again you didn't wake up alone.”

 

Seungri's eyes widened as he heard that. Jiyong must be crazy even though it was extremely cute and caring. He liked the idea and closed his eyes snuggling a bit closer. Jiyong was warm so it was nice and cozy in the bed. After a few minutes he opened his eyes again. Well, he thought it were a few minutes but actually he fell asleep again. As he opened his eyes he looked up at Jiyong who had his eyes closed as well. He was sleeping as well. With a smile on his face he shook Jiyong lightly. “Wake up.” Seungri whispered.

 

After Jiyong woke up as well they smiled at each other which was the reason for Seungri turning red after a short time. He looked away and then stood up. “Let's eat breakfast.” Without another world he walked inside the living room again. Jiyong followed him and they had breakfast. Seungri felt really happy talking with Jiyong and hoped that he could stay a bit longer without the older one noticing that he liked it here.

 

“We finished our project. So we can present it on Monday.” Jiyong stated as he organized everything. “Yeah..” Seungri replied knowing that he couldn't just visit Jiyong and sleep at his place anymore without a reason. Otherwise it would make him weak since then there was no way he could still say that he hated Jiyong. And that would be a big problem. No one and especially not Jiyong was allowed to know the truth even though the older one already got a step closer to that.

 

“Seungri.” Jiyong wrapped his arms around Seungri's body and held him closely. “I still want you to visit me and stay overnight here even though we won't work on the project anymore. Then we have more time we can spend together the way we want it.” 'You hate him! You hate him! You hate him! Remem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter