Chapter 11

That one thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back home Seungri lay down on the big couch in the living room to relax. His father still worked and his mother wasn't home either. Many thoughts ran through his head. Seungri was happy that he finally had Jiyong as his boyfriend and that every problem they had had was solved by now. It must be a strange feeling for Jiyong to know that he had a brother but not knowing who it was.

 

Did his brother know about Jiyong? Maybe not since the man was married and would not want to lose his family and wife because of that affair. Seungri wanted to help his boyfriend as much as he could. They definitely needed a plan otherwise it would be really complicated to find him. But didn't Jiyong say that he knew his father's last name? They could definitely work with that information. Seungri sat up and took out his phone.

 

“Do you miss me already?” A voice answered. “No, you idiot.” “I'm not an idiot, babe.” “Stop calling me babe it's awkward!” “Okay, darling, why did you call me?” “Ugh, I won't talk to you anymore if you keep teasing me.” “Don't be mad at your hubby.” “Do you really want me to call you like that?” “That sounds y.. you could also call me daddy or master..” Seungri's eyes widened. Jiyong was really an idiot. “Aish, just shut up already.” “So why did you call me? Is something wrong?” “No, I wanted to know something.” “What did you want to know?” “Well.. you told me that you know the last name of your father. Can you tell me it? I want to help you search your brother..” “It's alright, I don't want to burden you with that.” “It doesn't burden me. I really want to help you. I love you and deserve to know him.” “Lee.” “Lee? Many people have Lee as a last name. My family's last name is also Lee.” “Yeah, I know. It doesn't really help which is why I didn't find out anything yet. I'm not sure if I'll ever find him.” “You will, we will find him.” “Thank you, baby.” “Aish, I'll hang up the phone.” “I love you. See you tomorrow.” “I.. love you too.” Seungri still felt awkward when he said these words. Then he hung up with a sigh.

 

After that Seungri went upstairs inside his room lying down on his bed. It would be stupid to search people with the last name Lee since it was a quite common one. Jiyong definitely had to ask his mother what his brother's first name is otherwise he would never find him. But his boyfriend probably didn't want to ask her since it didn't seem to be a topic she wanted to talk about. For some time he still thought about it and then fell asleep since he was quite tired.

 

“Seungri, wake up. You must go to school.” His mother shook him gently and Seungri woke up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. “You're running late for school, you must hurry.” He nodded and got up. After getting ready he took his bag and ran to catch the bus. Luckily he still managed to be there in time. “Jiyong!” He shouted happily as he saw his boyfriend waiting for him in front of the gate. “Morning~” The older hummed. Since no one was around he pulled Seungri into a hug and kissed his head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter