Football

Infinite... Don't exist.

"Ajusshi! Ajusshi!" Sungjong screamed across the road, trying to get Woohyun's attention.

With a cry of frustration, he raced up the stairs of the overhead bridge, in hope to catch Woohyun, who is at the bus stop opposite where he was. "Ajusshi!" Sungjong yelled, while going down the stairs.

Before he could react, he tripped and fell forword. Squeezing his eyes shut, Sungjong waited for the fall. He felt strong arms embracing him, preventing the fall. Opening his eyes, he realized that its Woohyun. "A-ajusshi!" Sungjong smiled, giving Woohyun a small wave.

"H-hi. S-s-sungjong ah. S-stand up. I-i can't..." Woohyun bit his lower lip, still holding onto Sungjong. "O-oh. Sorry, Ajusshi." Sungjong smiled meekly at Woohyun and stood up, releasing the weight on Woohyun. "Aish, what did you eat to make you so heavy, huh?" Woohyun laughed, ruffling his hair. Sungjong pouted playfully punching Woohyun.

"Oh right, Ajusshi. You didn't tell me your name the last time. Can you tell me now?" Sungjong asked, tilting his head. Woohyun grin and put his hand out, the palm facing the sky. "Gimme your phone."

Sungjong opened the zip of his backpack and dug through it, searching for his phone.

"Sungjong ah, i have to go now." Woohyun said, pointing to the bus that arrived.

"Ajusshi, please wa--" Woohyun rolled his eyes and pulled Sungjong onto the bus with him. "Ajusshi! Where are we going?" Sungjong exclaimed after they settled down. Woohyun smirked at him before shrugging. Sungjong sighed at his replied and handed his phone over.

Woohyun typed in his number and named it as 'Woohyun Hyung'. "Woo... Hyun... Ajusshi." Sungjong laughed at the last word. Woohyun glared at him and corrected,"Hyung. Not ajusshi."

Sungjong laughed and took him phone back, stuffing it into his bag again.

------------------------------------------

"What? You dragged me here to play football?" Sungjong yelled, annoyed.

"Yah, i'm your hyung."

Sungjong stuck his tongue out at Woohyun and sat under the shade, refusing to move. Woohyun tried dragging him off the bench, but he did not budge at all, as if his is glued onto the bench.

"Fine, watch me play then." Woohyun said, giving up.

"Hyung, hwaiting!" Sungjong pulled his fist downwards, smiling brightly.

------------------------------------

"Whoa, hyung, you are so good~" Sungjong said, giving Woohyun two thumbs up, one from each of his hands.

Woohyun flashed him a smile and shrugged,"Of course. If my career is a footballer, no doubt that i will be representing korea in the world cup now."

Sungjong rolled his eyes and asked,"Can i go home now? It's getting late."

Woohyun nodded and both of them exited the football field together.

*******************

Erm sorry for the boring chapter LOL

Uhm... SOBS i wrote it as if they are couples TT

SORRY XD i don't ship them both together LOL

you

ENJOY COMMENT SUBSCRIBE