Noraebang♪

Infinite... Don't exist.

"Wooooooooooo~! I'm taking the mic first!" Moonsoo exclaimed, grabbing onto a mic. The other 3 boys laughed at his actions and he pouted, hugging the mic. Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol to the middle of the couch, forcing him to sit. Moonsoo and Sungjong flipped through the songs, bickering over which song to choose.

"Hmm... Hyung, which song do you like?" Sungjong elbowed Sungyeol, who is sitting next to him. Sungyeol glanced at him nervously and shrugged, leaning back. "Ehyy, what is this? L hyung, how about you?" Myungsoo chuckled, motioning for Sungjong and his brother to sing first,"Kids play first, later it's me and yeol's turn."

Sungyeol's jaws dropped, gaping at Myungsoo's sudden decision. "Yah, Kim Myung Soo!" Sungyeol screamed, grabbing Myungsoo's collar and shaking him playfully. "Myungsoo? Hahaa..." Sungjong trailed off as he saw the poisonous glare that Myungsoo is sending him. "Sorry, hyung." Sungjong smiled sheepishly as he apologise.

As Sungjong and Moonsoo sing and dance to the girl group songs like a diva, Sungyeol is planning out a way to escape the fact that he has to sing. He smiled to himself as he tried his first attempt, feigning illness.

"Myungsoo ah. M-my stomach... Ack!" Sungyeol clutched his stomach, breathing heavily. Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol with his usual pokerface and rolled his eyes,"Stop it, i feel embarrassed by your lousy acting."

Sungyeol sat upright and playfully punched Myungsoo, saying,"I'm an actor!" Myungsoo smirked at him before turning his attention back to the screen. Sungyeol puffed his cheeks out and sighed.

Time for the second attempt, going to the toilet, then running away. He stood up and raised his left leg, trying to cross over Myungsoo's legs which is extended and placed on the table, blocking his path. Myungsoo, who sensed something wrong, stood up and asked Sungyeol,"Are you going to the toilet? Let's go together, okay?"

Sungyeol mentally facepalmed himself before nodding. Attempt three: be a man and tell a white lie to Myungsoo straight in his face. "Myungsoo ah." Sungyeol tapped Myungsoo's knee to get his attention. Without removing his eyes from the screen, Myungsoo replied with a small 'hmm'. Sungyeol clenched his fists to stop himself from strangling Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo ah, i'm going home now. Noona called me just now and i need to go for schedule." Sungyeol said, standing. Myungsoo, as stubborn as ever, refused to let him go and held onto his hand.

"Sorry, Myung. I realllly need to go~" Sungyeol tried a bit of aegyo in the end and it works. At least it particially did.

"Really? Then it's no fun to sing alone." He pouted before telling the two younger guys,"Yah, let's go home. We'll come again next time." They both groaned, but still obediently placed their mic down.

-----------------------

"Bye, Myung~ Bye bye, Sungjongie and Moonsoo!" Sungyeol waved to them as they parted paths, going back to their own home.

"Bye bye, hyung! Let's all meet up again soon~" Sungjong's chirpy voice said, as he skipped to the nearest bus stop.

Sungyeol let out a sigh, at least i escaped this time.

*****************

I really like the title of the chapter TT

"Noraebang♪" It sounds SOOO CUTE ><

Yay~ Double update today ♪

I feel like i owed you guys one chapter since i didn't update yesterday :(

♪I was supposed to upload this earlier, but my dad made me download psp games and stuffs ><

Btw, im really energized by all the comments you guys give me TT it makes me wanna comtinue updating~

So please do comment LOL am not forcing :D

♪  you ♪

ENJOY COMMENT SUBSCRIBE