Nine Guests [SPECIAL]

Infinite... Don't exist.

[[ LUNAR NEW YEAR SPECIAL PART 2 ]]

 

"Hello?" Dongwoo said into his phone, as he took a sip from the warm coffee on his hand. "Hey, Myungsoo here. Do you want to go my friend's house tomorrow for New Year dinner?" The voice from the other side said. Dongwoo smiled and said,"Sure, why not? Tell me the details."

Myungsoo explained to him the exact 'rules' Sungyeol told him. "Get it? By the way, you are the forth person invited. See you tomorrow." Myungsoo ended the call as soon as he said that, leaving Dongwoo confused. Tomorrow, gathering at his friend's house, and i can only call one person? Weird rules, Dongwoo thought as scrolled down his contact list, already having someone in mind.

----------------

"Y-yeah, what do you w-want, hyung?" Hoya panted into his phone. On the other side of the line, Dongwoo explained and invited him to the gathering. "O-oh. Okay, got it. Thanks for inviting me, hyung." Hoya replied, smiling and feeling grateful that Dongwoo invited him instead of another person.

"It's okay. Oh, and you are the fifth person invited. So... See you?" Dongwoo asks, throwing the empty cup away. "Yes~ See you~" Right after the call ended, he turned to his friend who is holding onto two cups of sundaes, strolling towards him. Hoya took his cup and asked Woohyun,"Are you free tomorrow?"

Woohyun, with the plastic spoon hanging from his mouth, he replied,"Yeah, why?"

"Do you want to go to a new year gathering?" Hoya asked, typing down the details into his phone. Woohyun thought for awhile then nodded. Hoya showed what he typed to Woohyun then asked,"Got it? Well, and you are the... Sixth person invited."

Woohyun smiled widely and nodded,"Yup." In his mind, he has already decided who to invite.

---------------------

"Bye, Howon~!" Woohyun waves as he exit the field. Hoya smiled and nodded, before going onto the field to train for awhile more. When Woohyun reaches a nearby cafe, he went in immediately and sat down, ordering a cup of Americano.

"Thank you," He smiled to the waitress as she places his cup infront of him. He warmed his hands with the cup of Americano as he typed a message to his cute friend.

TO: SUNGJONG DONGSAENGIE ♥

YAH, SUNGJONG AH. ARE U FREE TMR?

REPLY ASAP!! HYUNG IS FREEZING~

Sungjong, who is on his way to his university, saw the message and smiled.

TO: WOOHYUN AJUSSHI ★

YUPP I AM :D WHY? BTW HYUNG DONT

FALL SICK D:

Woohyun took a sip of coffee and laughed silently to himself. One hand on his coffee, another one is speedily replying Sungjong.

TO: SUNGJONG DONGSAENGIE ♥

I WANT TO INVITE YOU TO A NEW YEAR

GATHERING~ INTERESTED? :]

Sungjong, getting interested almost immediately, called Woohyun instead. "Hyung, tell me about it!" He said as soon as Woohyun picks up the phone. "Yah, aren't you a little too excited?" Woohyun teased.

"Well... Just tell me, hyung!" Sungjong whines, gaining stares around the bus. Woohyun smirked and continued teasing,"Hmmm... Should i invite you?" Sungjong rolled his eyes and puffed his cheeks out,"Fine, whatev--"

"Yah, i'm just kidding. No need to get serious." Woohyun cut in, afraid that Sungjong is really serious. Sungjong laughed, amused,"Hyung, you are so funny~" Woohyun pouted, then explained the details.

"Oh, okay, i got it. So i'm the seventh person invited?" Sungjong asks to confirm. Woohyun chuckled,"Yep. See you tomorrow~" "Yes~ See ya." Sungjong said politely before ending the call. Hmm, who should i call? Haeri? Sunyoung? Donghyun? Sungjong thought as he tried to scroll through everyone he knew.

"Aish, i don't know..." He whispered to himself as he alighted the bus, putting this vexing matter to the back of his head.

------------------------

At the same time, Sunggyu is chilling out at home with Chaeri. "Happy Lunar New Year, Sunggyu oppa~!" Chaeri took her long fur coat off, and sitting down comfortably on his sofa. "Happy Lunar New Year, Chaeri." Sunggyu said in a bored voice, reading a magazine.

"Aish, what's wrong with you?" Chaeri nudged Sunggyu with her toes, annoyed at how bored Sunggyu looks, although it is the New Year soon. "Nothing... Just wondering what is Infinite doing now." Sunggyu looked up from his magazine and took a sip from his tea. Chaeri sighed and snatched his magazine away, making him face her and looking into her eyes.

"Kim Sung Gyu. Stop thinking about Infinite and save yourself first!" She hit his head with the magazine, breaking the eye contact. "How? Tell me how can i save myself," Sunggyu stared at Chaeri, expecting a reply.

Chaeri was about to open to reply when his phone rang.

"Hello?" Sunggyu said, still staring at Chaeri. "It's me, Sungjongie." The voice said, a little muffled.

"Sungjongie? What happened?"

"Hyung, are you free tomorrow?"

"Uhm, yeah."

"Do you want to go for a New Year gathering?"

"Sure. Can you tell me the details?"

"Okay, it's like th--" Sungjong's voice was cut off, and it was replaced by a female's voice,"Lee Sung Jong! Come for detention after school if you want to get your pbone back!" Then, the line went dead. Sunggyu laughed and shook his head, tossing his phone onto the sofa.

"You owe me one." Chaeri winked at Sunggyu, pointing to the phone. Sunggyu's jaw dropped, staring at the phone, then to Chaeri. "I-i didn't know you had such... Powers." He stuttered, not knowing how to react. Chaeri laughed at his epic reaction, hitting her lap. After she calmed down, she reminded Sunggyu,"Oppa, you still owe me a date, remember?"

Sunggyu frozed, remembering the time when he hastily agreed to her request. "W-when was that?" He lied, scratching his head. "Oppa! How can you forget?!" Chaeri stomped her feet on Sunggyu's and pouted.

"Seriously. Did you make that up?" Sunggyu laughed nervously, eyeing Chaeri. "Y-you said it yourself..." Chaeri's voice wobbled, causing Sunggyu to look up immediately. He exchanged eye contact with Chaeri, who was on the verge of crying. "C-chaeri ah, i'm just kidding." Sunggyu said immediately, moving closer to Chaeri.

Chaeri bit her lower lip, now sniffing. "Chaeri ah, it's Lunar New Year Eve. Don't cry~" Sunggyu pat her head, hoping that she would stop crying. "I-i'm fine." Chaeri said, giving him a small smile.

Seeing that she was fine, Sunggyu smiled, feeling happy. I wonder... Why does my heart feel so pain when she's sad? And i smiled without noticing it myself when she's fine? Am i crazy? Sunggyu thought to himself, confused. "Oppa, what are you thinking about?" Chaeri's voice broke his train of thoughts, pulling him back to reality.

"Nothin--" Sunggyu was cut off by his phone's ringing.

FROM: SUNGJONGIE∞

HYUNG, TMR LETS MEET AT XXX BUILDING

ENTRANCE AND WE GO TGT, K? U R THE

EIGHTH TO GET INVITED AND YOU CAN ONLY

INVITE ONE LAST PERSON. THE OWNER

ONLY WANTS 9 PPL TO GO. CYA HYUNG ^^

HOW ABOUT INVITING CHAERI UNNIE? :D

Smiling to himself, he showed Chaeri the message. "Sungjongie wants you to go. Are you okay with it?" Sunggyu asked, smiling. Chaeri laughed and nodded, but at the bottom of her heart, she could feel that something is not right.

****************************

Here comes part 2~ :D

Are you guys enjoying it?? Keke

It's raining so hard now :x But there's a rainbow again ^^

^ It's from yesterday :) DOUBLE RAINBOW <3

PEACE OUT

[[enjoy]] [[comment]] [[subb]]