Epilouge

Infinite... Don't exist.

[Sunggyu's POV]

It's been so long since i've returned from the other dimension. The other dimension where me and my true love met... And parted. I've long accepted the fact that i can never see her again. But a tiny part of me still insisted that she is somewhere on Earth, and we can definitely meet again. Am i supposed to believe in that small part of me, or the majority, which have had me going for the last few months? I don't know.

"Sunggyu hyung! Help!" Woohyun's voice shrieked, causing me to jump from the sudden break of silence. Sighing, i strode out to the living room to see Myungsoo and Sungyeol sandwiching him. "Aish, kids! Stop playing!" I nagged, pulling Sungyeol away, then Myungsoo. Helping Woohyun up, i sighed, nagging at them again to be less rough and stop bullying their hyung. Sungyeol smiled sheepishly, whispering to Myungsoo,"Yah, don't you think that Sunggyu hyung is bravely protecting Woohyun?" I rolled my eyes, grabbing Sungyeol's collar playfully, hissing,"Shut up, Lee Sung Yeol."

Woohyun laughed at my reaction, patting my arm, telling me to relax. "Relax, hyung. It's just a lame joke among fans." Myungsoo explained, trying to calm me down. Letting go of Sungyeol, i stomped into my room, lying down on my bed. I don't know why... But i don't have the courage to tell the kids about where i went. Judging from their maturity, i'll probably get laughed at and make a joke of.

I should really find sometime and tell them about it...

-----------

[Chaeri's POV]

Days are boring in the castle. No wait, it's not even a castle. My father is really crazy. Maybe he's a fairytale addict? I don't know. But he actually placed me up in a tower like Rapunzel was. Of course, it's like an apartment up here. I have everything and anything i can think of.

Except freedom.

I want to be freed from this mess. I want to be free to love anyone i love, and not some guy whom i am arranged to marry. I want to be as free as a bird like when i'm with Infinite... And Sunggyu.

That got me thinking. How can i escape? How am i able to runaway and meet Sunggyu again?

"Chaeri-ah, i'm here~!" I turned to face the lift to see my sister standing there, smiling. I smiled back, waving a little. Right. There is a lift. But, sadly, it requires an access card before anyone can use it. "What are you thinking about?" My sister's voice broke my train of thoughts. "Nothing much..." I replied with a shrug. "Let me guess... Sunggyu?" She chuckled, pinching my cheeks.

You must be wondering when did she stopped calling Sunggyu a peasant. The truth is, my relationship with her improved alot since my return. She seems to be able to relate to me. But i guess she's never going to let me out of this place. Or even try to convince my father. "I guess you are." She said, sighing. Laughing, i teased,"Then who are you thinking about?" She looks at me hesitantly, shrugging,"No one."

Raising my eyebrows at her, i made a promise to myself. I'm so going to dig her deepest, darkest secret out.

That should keep me entertained while i think up of a plan to escape.

O T H E R   D I M E M S I O N

TO: MYUNGSOO; WOOHYUN; HOWON;

       DONGWOO; SUNGJONG

MEET UP AT YOOAE NOONA'S HSE AT

7PM TONIGHT! I GOT A LEAD ROLE~!!

LET'S CELEBRATE :DD

Sungyeol smiled to himself as he hit the send button. "Did you send it?" Yooae asked as she walked past Sungyeol, busy confirming admin stuffs. Sungyeol hummed, nodding. Today is his best day ever. He got a role in a new show. A lead role. The smile widen as he saw the replies from the others. He felt happy, but there seems to be something missing. Frowning, he tried to find out what is missing.

"Eh? What's with the frown?" Yooae asked, sitting down next to Sungyeol. Shaking his head, he said,"I don't know. Something feels weird... It's like, there's something or someone that is supposed to be here... But isn't." Yooae tilted her head, confused. Breaking into a smile, she ruffled Sungyeol's hair,"Come on, don't frown! Today is your day, isn't it?" Sungyeol nodded and smiled, putting the matter at the back of his mind.

-----------

"Congrats, hyung!" Sungjong beamed as he entered Yooae's house. Like always, he was the first to reach. "Yah, do you have some problems while estimating the time? You are an hour early!" Sungyeol ruffled his hair, annoyed. "Nope, my watch says 7PM." Sungjong grinned, showing Sungyeol his watch. "Idiot. You are an hour ahead of time." Sungyeol rolled his eyes, walking to his room.

"I wonder how did he even manage to skip a year in school." Sungyeol muttered, rubbing his neck. Sungjong shot him a glare, annoyed,"I heard that, hyung." Sungyeol laughed out loud, annoying Sungjong even more. Yooae chuckled and ruffled Sungjong's hair,"Aish, ignore him, Sungjongie."

Ding Dong. "Get the door, Lee Sungjong!" Sungyeol yelled from his room. Sungjong rolled his eyes, standing up. Sighing, he opened the door... And was greeted by Dongwoo collapsing on him. "Dongwoo hyung!" He shrieked in shock.

Sungyeol came out immediately, to find out what happened. Bursting into laughter, Sungyeol said,"That's what happened to me on New Year's Day." Dongwoo got up, scratching his head, apologising,"Sorry." Sungjong pouted, dusting his pants, muttering,"What a bad day." Dongwoo gave him a look before turning to Sungyeol, smiling. "Here, congrats." Dongwoo laughed, passing Sungyeol a paper bag.

Peeking at the contents, Sungyeol gasped. "Americano! Thanks, hyung!" He had a huge smile plastered on his face. Obviously, Dongwoo's choice of gift was correct. He smiled to himself as Sungyeol skipped into the kitchen, placing it carefully on the table, as if afraid that it will shatter.

-----------

Cheers!" The seven of them cheered, clinking their glasses together. The food was all polished off, now settled in their stomach. They were happy for Sungyeol's new blast of fame. Of course, things went well for them too.

Woohyun's eatery was expanded, Sungjong got a scholarship to study in America, Dongwoo gained same fame as a model, Myungsoo became a photography teacher and Hoya was accepted into Korea's football team.

They achieved greater heights — no doubt.

But they also achieved something more than that.

Friends. Soulmates. Brothers.

The bond between them.