Sunggyu-sshi?

Infinite... Don't exist.

"Quick! I want you to meet my bestfriend!" Sungjong stomped his foot, rushing Sunggyu. Sunggyu sighed and nodded, grabbing the things he needs.

"Where are we exactly going?!" Sunggyu asked, annoyed. He glared at Sungjong, who is driving. "You will know soon, hyung," Sungjong smiled, purposely not letting Sunggyu know.

Sunggyu sighed in defeat and sank into his seat. He was woke up at six in the morning by the loud knocks on the door to go somewhere he don't even know. "Then who's the friend? A girl?" Sunggyu asked again, wondering if Sungjong really treated him like a father, introducing the girlfriend to him for approval.

Sungjong laughed, shaking his head as he made a sharp turn. "He's a guy." Sunggyu let out a sigh of relief, but the next moment, he tensed up again. What if he's gay?! He thought, glancing at Sungjong.

A high pitched voice, nice body shape, and femine actions... He checked off a list in his mind. "Sungjong-ah... Are you straight?" Sunggyu asked, staring at Sungjong.

Sungjong removed his eyes from the road at stared at Sunggyu, shocked. "Hyung! What's gotton into you?! Of course i'm straight!" Sungjong shrieked, glaring at Sunggyu. Sunggyu laughed nervously and pat Sungjong's head, calming him down. "I'm just asking, okay?" He said, ruffling Sungjong's hair.

Sungjong rolled his eyes and said,"Woohyun-hyu---"

"What?!"

"I'm saying, Woohyun--"

"Woohyun?!"

"Yes, Woohyun hyung. Why?"

"Nam Woo Hyun?!"

"Ye--"

"Really? Nam Woohyun?"

"Yes, hyung! Hyung, can you stop cutting me off?!" Sungjong said in annoyance, hitting the steering wheel. Sunggyu scratched his head and smiled meekly, letting Sungjong continue, "As i was saying, Woohyun hyung is my best friend and we are going out together today! Since he said that your name sort of rang a bell."

The images of Sunggyu calling Woohyun on the first day he came to this dimension flashed past Sunggyu's mind, causing his cheeks to burn. "Hyung, do you know him?" Sungjong asked, tilting his head. "N-no... His name rang a bell to me too." Sunggyu let out a small lie.

Sungjong shrugged and announced,"We are finally here~!" He pointed to a sign, saying 'xxx Beach'.

"Sungjong-ah, isn't it like, winter now?" Sunggyu pointed out, rubbing his hands together. Sungjong facepalmed himself and sighed,"You're right..." Sunggyu laughed, getting off the car to feel the sea breeze. Sungjong joined him, joggingvon spot to keep himself warm.

"Sungjong-ah!!" A voice yelled from behind. Both of them turned, facing the smiling man. Sunggyu smiled widely, controlling himself from running over and hugging Woohyun. "Oh! Woohyun hyung~ This is Sunggyu hyung!" Sungjong intoduced, as he hugged Woohyun as a greeting.

"Hello, nice to meet you," Woohyun said, smiling and extending his hand out. Hesitantly, Sunggyu took his hand and shook it, greeting,"Nice to meet you too." Inside, Sunggyu was breaking down.

His favourite dongsaeng didn't know him at all. And the memories between them vanished into thin air, forcing them both to go back to square one. Holding back his tears, he forced a smile out and let go of Woohyun's hand.

"Woohyun hyung, i just found out that the beach is closed on winter..." Sungjong whined, kicking the stone on the cement floor. Woohyun laughed and ruffled his hair, saying,"Then let's go to my shop, okay? Sunggyu-sshi, is that okay with you?"

Sunggyu blinked and nodded, feeling as if he is stabbed in the heart as he heard the way he is addressed. It's fine if that's how others called me... But if it's Woohyun, i can't take it, he thought as he stared at the glittering sea water in distance.

"Sunggyu hyung, aren't you coming?" Sungjong chirped as he pulled Sunggyu out of his daze. Sunggyu smiled and follwed him, towards the car, leaving the memories of him and Woohyun behind.

***********************

Woogyu love <3 

I really regretted writing this TT since its like heartbreaking TT

i was busy almost everyday and i finally got some time out to write another chapter :D

well, after a week's long writer's block OTL

at least my stomach stopped hurting :DD

hehe i think the story is ending in another 10 chapters or so?

AND YES I STILL REMEMBER THE DATE GYU PROMISED WITH CHAERI >:D

i wonder when will the date be~?

im waiting for someone to post a video of infinite swimming for the idol chap thing

THEY WON FIRST OVERALL!!

and its funny how they won only a few last year .__.

anyway, i need some suggestions from you guys about what should i write, so please comment away~!

or i will make a poll LOL XD

PEACE

YOU

ENJOY COMMENT SUBSCRIBE

***************

OMG I'VE GOT 30 SUBBERS :D OMG OMG

/SPAZZES <3

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

THANKYOU ALL MY SUBBERS AND GUEST READERS :D

DONT STAY SILENT, OKAY? ^^