Lunar New Year [SPECIAL]

Infinite... Don't exist.

[[ LUNAR NEW YEAR SPECIAL PART 3 ]]

 

"Yah, why aren't anyone here yet?" Sungyeol asked from the kitchen. Myungsoo, who is at the living room, replied,"How would i know? It's up to them anyway." Sungyeol screamed in reply,"Yah! The food is almost done and you say the timing is--" Right at this moment, the door bell rang. 

"Arggh, go get the door, Myung!" Sungyeol yelled while chopping up some vegetable. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and ignored Sungyeol, continuing his game on his phone. "Yah, Kim Myung Soo! Get your off my sofa and open the door!" Sungyeol growled, urging Myungsoo. Sighing in defeat, Myungsoo picked himself up and opened the door.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." Myungsoo said in a monotonous voice, greeting the guest. "Uhm, is this the right--" The man outside asked, but was cut off by the impolite Myungsoo,"Duh, get in." The man entered, looking around.

"Who invited you?" Myungsoo asked, returning to his seat previously. "Uhm Howon. Lee Ho Won." The man replied, staring at Myungsoo. "Stop staring. I'm L," Myungsoo the points to the kitchen before continuing,"Inside, there's Yooae noona and Sungyeol, who arranged this thing."

The man smiled and introduced,"Nice to meet you, i'm Nam Woo Hyun." His smile disappeared as he remembered the last person Myungsoo introduced. "W-wait. Sungyeol? Lee Sungyeol the actor?!" He exclaimed, causing Sungyeol to come to the living room.

"Yeah, it's me-- What. The... It's you?!" Sungyeol points at Woohyun, remembering the horrible experience he and Yooae had last time. (refer to chapter 11) Woohyun laughed and winked,"Guess we are fated?" Sungyeol act as if he is vomiting, causing Myungsoo to laugh. Yooae came out from the kitchen, annoyed,"Yah, Sungyeol. Can you get in and help?"

Woohyun turns his head to face her, only to remember the experience at his store last time. "Annyeong noona~!" Woohyun greeted cheerfully. "A-annyeong. Do i even know you?" She asked, trying to recalled. "Noona, do you remember that time you--"

Yooae cut in, saying,"Oh, you are that annoying bug?" Woohyun's face fell, disappointed that his image in Yooae's mind is so bad. Before Woohyun can retrieve his image, the door opened and three people came in. "Annyeong and happy new year~!" The voice which Myungsoo can recognise immediately said.

"Sungjong? You came?" Myungsoo smiled, giving Sungjong a hug. "It's such a coincidence. Anyway, this is Sunggyu hyung and that is Chaeri unnie." Sungyeol beamed, making himself comfortable. Sunggyu, who is shocked to see that half of Infinite's members are here, stuttered,"Annyeonghasaeyo." Chaeri smiled widely and greeted everyone with a ninety degrees bow.

"Make yourself comfortable while we wait for the last 2 to arrive, okay?" Sungyeol said before retreating back into the kitchen with Yooae. The five of them gathered in the living room, all doing their own things. Chaeri sighed and thought to herself, this is an awesome chance for them to bond... Should i help? Sunggyu saw her frowning and whispered,"Chaeri ah, what's wrong?" Chaeri shook her head and gave Sunggyu a smile.

Going through all the spells she knew, she found the correct one: Bonding Spell. "Daeruk Jumael Buirulano Amani~" She said under her breath, successfully casting the spell. Good, now i just need to wait for it to happen, Chaeri smiled to herself, satisfied.

"Hey, why are you guys all so quiet? Let's talk~?" Sungjong started, looking at everyone. Everyone looked up, their attention on Sungjong. "Oh, i know, let's play Truth or Dare. How about that?" Chaeri suggested, squealing. She look at them one by one, and when no one replied, she shrugged and announced,"Silence means yes~! Come on!"

She jumped up, skipping around, looking for an empty bottle. Myungsoo rolled his eyes, annoyed. He did not want to play with them, but something at bottom of his heart is stopping him from objecting. Chaeri returned with a bottled in hand, and Sungyeol behind her. "Heard that you guys want to play Truth or Dare so i joined." Sungyeol explained as he sat down between Myungsoo and Sungjong.

"Let the youngest spin first." Sunggyu said, snatching the bottle from Chaeri and giving it to Sungjong. Chaeri pouted and crossed her arms, glaring at the man next to him. "Alright, i'll start now~" Sungjong said as he spun the bottle lightly, causing it to stop even before a round is finished. The bottle points to Woohyun, who looks unhappy. "Truth." He said, causing people to jeer.

Sungjong look thoughtful for a moment, then asked,"Woohyun hyung, how many fangirls to you have?" Sunggyu stifled his laughter, knowing what is coming next. "None. I have no fangirls, only hundreds and thousands of wives." As an ending, he did a small heart with his hands. Everyone cracked up and Sunggyu laughed the hardest from thinking about how Woohyun is still the same no matter which dimension he is in. 

Woohyun smirked and spun the bottle as hard as he could. "Lee Sung Yeol, truth or dare?" Woohyun asked, smirking. Sungyeol, who is not fond of Woohyun eversince the day they met, saw this as a challenge and he said,"Dare." Everyone's eyes on Woohyun, he said,"I dare you to..."

[[Ding Dong]]

Woohyun gritted his teeth, annoyed at the person who rang the bell. Sungyeol smirked and got up to open the door, but to be greeted by a person falling on him. "Aughh!" Sungyeol groaned, trying lift the weight off him. "Sorry~" The man stood up, laughing. Sungyeol rolled his eyes, saying,"I never knew you were a rock, Jang Dong Woo." Dongwoo laughed at the joke, hitting Sungyeol's back.

Yooae came out of the kitchen and told them to get into the kitchen for the dinner. "This is Howon. I think some of you know him, right?" Dongwoo introduced, still laughing about the joke. They exchanged a few greetings before settling down to eat.

---------------------------------

"Thanks for coming today~" Sungyeol thanked them as they exit the apartment. "I hope we do again next time, okay?" Sungjong said, receiving cheer as a reply. Although it has only been a few hours, they got along with each other. Even Sungyeol and Woohyun who likes to bicker alot, doesn't actually hate each other. 

All of them left with a heart that was bonded and also a heart that wants to return and gather with each other again.

***********************

With this, the new year special chapters ends :D

Hope you guys enjoyed it ^^

How was your new year? Mine was boring LOL

This year has no "feel" at all :<

    

 

♥ HAPPY NEW YEAR