Sundaes

Infinite... Don't exist.

Woohyun took off his gloves before picking up the football that had stopped at his feet. Looking around, he searched for the owner, but to no avail. He sighed as he kept his gloves and held the football with his bare hands in the freezing weather. "Excuse me, that ball is mine." A man said, pointing to the ball Woohyun is holding.

Woohyun smirked as he looked up at the man. "Howon? I thought you hibernates in winter?" Woohyun teased as he tossed the ball over. Hoya chuckled,"I do. But my brother made me stop hibernating." Woohyun tilted his head, confused. When did he have a brother? Woohyun thought, staring at Hoya. "My grandma randomly ackwonledged a god grandson, if that's what you want to ask." Hoya answered, as if he could read Woohyun's mind.

Woohyun stared even harder, wondering he if asked that question aloud. Hoya laughed, tugging Woohyun towards the football field. "What are you waiting for, Nam Woohyun? Get on the field. I wanna see your skills." Hoya challenged, biting his dry lips. Woohyun smirked and replied,"Beware, then. I'll play seriously this time."

He walked towards the ball, but stopped halfway and turned around. "Howon-ah, please apply some lip balm. Your lips are too dry." Woohyun smiled, pointing to his own lips. Hoya rolled his eyes and ran after the ball, starting the match.

----------------------------

"That... Was... Fun!" Woohyun exclaimed between each breath. Hoya smiled, glancing at Woohyun. Woohyun and him are High School classmates and also soccer team mates.

Both of them went different ways after they graduated, but the bond between them still existed. They met each other at this football field a few years after they separated. Due to the coincidence, they started meeting each other every Sunday for football lessons. Woohyun smiled back, doing some stretching exercises.

"It's been ages since we've played, huh." Hoya said, passing a bottle of water to Woohyun. Woohyun laughed as an reply. "Yeah. I miss our school days." Woohyun said, running his hand through his sweaty hair. Hoya nodded and the both of them kept quiet for a moment, thinking back.

"I still remember... Oh, nevermind." Woohyun said, shaking his head with a small smile.

"What? What is it?" Hoya urged, staring at Woohyun, expecting an answer.

"Nothing." Woohyun teased, glancing at Hoya.

"Yah, Nam Woo Hyun!" Hoya kicked Woohyun, shooting him the tell-me-or-you-shall-die look. Woohyun, who knew what is the consequences, gave in and said,"I just remembered that we always goes to the ice cream stall near our school to get sundaes after each football session."

Hoya smiled at the memory and asked,"Wanna go?"

Woohyun, puzzled, tilted his head,"Where?"

Hoya rolled his eyes and replied,"Get sundaes, of course."

The corner of Woohyun's mouth points up, and he nodded.

"Of course."

****************************

Okayyy its really short since it's only a bridge to show that woohyun actually knows hoya LOL

Next few chapters will be more fun, i promise :>

CHEERS ^^

enjoy, comment, subscribe <3