Lotte World ♥

Infinite... Don't exist.

"Oppa~" Chaeri said sweetly, poking Sunggyu. "Hmmm?" Sunggyu replied, eyes not leaving his phone. "You know... You owed me two things... Right?" Chaeri asked, glancing at Sunggyu for reaction. Sunggyu nodded slightly, still playing with his phone.

"Well, i want you to bring me on a date. To repay me for what i did for you." Chaeri announced, causing Sunggyu to look up immediately. "Why? Is that a no?" Chaeri pouted after seeing Sunggyu's shocked face. "I-it's not. I mean, it's too... Sudden." He quickly said, afraid that Chaeri might get the wrong idea.

"It's not! Come on? I helped you a lot yesterday, remember?" Chaeri punched Sunggyu playfully, acting as if she is angry. "Fine. Let's meet at the road entrance at 9am, alright?" Sunggyu said, pushing Chaeri out of the house. Leaning against the door, Sunggyu sighed. A date... With Chaeri? He thought as a smile formed on his face. Sighing one last time before going into his room, searching for what it seems like a good outfit for dates.

After a long time, he finally changed into an outfit which he thinks suits the date. He wore a black tank top as the bottom layer, above it is a blue and white knitted jumper, and a long brown coat to go on top of everything. As for pants, he wore grey skinny jeans. Wrapping his neck and covering part of his face with a red and white scarf, he is ready to go.

Slipping into his pair of black converse sneakers, he slung his backpack over his shoulder and exited his house. He unlocked his car and climbed in immediately, escaping the freezing cold. Stepping on the gas pedal, he drove towards the road entrance. "Did you wait for a long time?" Sunggyu asks worriedly as Chaeri sits down next to him.

"Nope, i have coffee with me. Here, i got a cup of Americano for oppa." Chaeri smiled, passing the cup to Sunggyu. Sunggyu accepted the coffee, staring at Chaeri. She is wearing a baby blue polka dot dress, with grey tights underneath and a fur coat to keep herself warm. Taking her woollen gloves off, and asked Sunggyu,"What are you looking at?"

Sunggyu looks away, blushing furiously. "N-nothing. Y-you looks b-bea..." Sunggyu stammered. Chaeri laughed, helping him finish,"Beautiful? Well, thank you, oppa. You look good too." She blushed too and the atmosphere in the car was awkward. Chaeri cleared , saying,"So, where are we going?"

Sunggyu smiled and replied,"Lotte World, of course."

"Eh?! Why? I'm scared~!"

"Well, oppa is here, there is no need to be afraid." Sunggyu flashed her a smile, making her heart melt. As expected from an idol, she though, giggling to herself. She turned to Sunggyu and smiled,"Oppa, today, we shall act like couples alright? We do what couples do, okay?" Sunggyu could feel his ears burn as he replied,"Okay."

-----------------------------

"Whoa, oppa, look at that!" Chaeri points at a tall machine that sticks out from behind the entrance. Sunggyu got out of his car and stood next to Chaeri, looking at the thing she is pointing at. "Don't be so excited. We are gonna ride that later." Sunggyu grinned, taking her left hand in his, running towards the theme park.

Chaeri laughed, grabbing onto her beanie as she tried to catch up with Sunggyu. They stopped below the gigantic machine (Gyro Drop) Chaeri was pointing at a moment ago. "Looks, this says that it's what couples play. Chaeri?" Sunggyu looked around to see Chaeri sitting at a corner, ignoring him.

"Yah, i don't want to be alone on the ride~" Sunggyu tried aegyo, begging Chaeri. Chaeri sighed after looking at Sunggyu's puppy eyes. "Fine. But you've got to ride the hot air balloon with me, okay?" Chaeri said, standing up. Sunggyu cheered, dragging Chaeri into the queue.

Finally, its their turn. They get themselves positioned on the seats, both excited and scared. "It's gonna be okay, Chaeri." Sunggyu held Chaeri's hand subconciously when they starts to travel up. "O-oppa, let's scream that we love each other when it drops down, okay?" Chaeri stuttered as they travels higher up.

Sunggyu tightens his grip on Chaeri's hand as the whole lot of them is stranded at the top of 70 meters, waiting to be dropped down.

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEEEEP*

"GAHHH CHAERIIII SARANGHAEYAHHHHHHHHH!" Sunggyu screamed as they drops down. At the same time, Chaeri was laughing out loud, screaming,"Saranghaeyo Gyu oppa~!" When they landed, Sunggyu was scared out of his wits, face as pale as a sheet of paper.

"Oppa, are you okay? It's so exciting! And fun!" Chaeri exclaimed, jumping around. "Another round, please?" She begged. "S-sorry, Chaeri. Oppa can't... Mak--" Sunggyu stopped half-way, turning aside to puke. "O-oppa, it's okay. Let's go play something less crazy, alright?" Chaeri passed Sunggyu a bottle of plain water, while his back.

Sunggyu gave Chaeri a weak smile, nodding slightly. "Let's go and ride the hot air balloon, okay?" Chaeri took Sunggyu's hand, leisurely walking towards theur destination, swinging their hands. "Oh! Let's go there~" Sunggyu said after he recovered, pointing to a gift shop.

Chaeri squealed, excitedly skipping towards the shop. She picks up a blue coloured cat ear muff, placing it on Sunggyu's head. Sunggyu laughed, choosing a pink rabbit ear muff for Chaeri. "So cute~!" Sunggyu pinched Chaeri's cheeks, reddening it. Chaeri gasped and pinched Sunggyu's cheeks too. The two of them laughed at their own childishness, letting go.

"Oh?" Sunggyu walks towards a small shelf on the cashier. "What, oppa?" Chaeri followed, trying to see what Sunggyu spotted, but failed. "Nothing. Let's go~" Sunggyu shrugged it off, pushing Chaeri to the opposite direction. Chaeri raised her eyebrow, sensing that something is wrong.

----------------------------

"Want to eat anything?" Sunggyu asked, standing up. "Hmm, a cup of sweet corn, please." Chaeri replied, beaming. Sunggyu nodded and immediately rushed towards the food stall. Aish, why isn't he back yet?! Chaeri complained in her mind, annoyed. Suddenly, a huge brown bear character appeared infront of her.

The bear grabbed her hands, guiding her to a quiet place. Then, it knelt down, pulling out something. Chaeri took the box from it, opening it cautiously. To her surprise, it was a ring. Not any other ring, but a ring with an infinite sign carved in it.

Looking at the bear, she realised who was it. "S-sunggyu oppa?" Sunggyu took off the head of the bear, smiling. He stares into Chaeri's eyes, confessing,"Chaeri, i think i like you... I mean, i love you. I had feelings for you long time ago, but i didn't want to tell you till i, myself, really confirms it. And now, i want to ask you. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"O-oppa... O-of course i want to!" Chaeri screamed, hugging Sunggyu immediately. Sunggyu ruffled her hair, beaming.

-----------------------

The couple sat in Sunggyu's car, admiring the sunset. "Isn't it pretty~?" Sunggyu asks as he turns to face Chaeri, but to realize that she is already asleep. Chuckling, Sunggyu held Chaeri's hand and let her head rest on his shoulder, as he continue gazing at the beautiful sunset.

**************************

Actually, the bear character is a bear costume.

You know, those in theme parks? LOL

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^^

Leave a comment, or just subscribe, okay? :D

And don't forget to follow me on twitter, if you have one.

Mention me and i'll follow back :)

FOLLOW ME NOW !