I am Kim Sung Gyu

Infinite... Don't exist.

"Please turn into the carpark, thank you," Myungsoo pointed to the left as he guided the taxi driver. He paid the fees and was about to close the door when the female taxi driver said,"Remember me. I'm Chaeri." Myungsoo raised his eyebrow and slammed the door without replying. Looking back at the taxi once more, he fasten his footsteps.

"The day i returned to korea is the worst day ever," Myungsoo emphasized on the last three words as he hits the table. Moonsoo, his younger brother, smirked and provoked him even further,"Oh, really? I would like to make your day worse." He grabbed a cup of cold plain water and threw the contents on Myungsoo's face.

"WELCOME BACK!" 

Drenched, Myungsoo gave his brother a deathly glare and screamed,"Yah, Kim Moon Soo! You are so dead!" Moonsoo laughed and stuck his tongue out at Myungsoo before running into his own room. 

At the same time

"Yah, Nam Woo Hyun..." The man, with his eyes closed, felt around him. Hmm? Where's Woohyun? He opened his eyes... To realize that none of the furniture looks familiar to him. Am i finally kidnapped by the fangirls?! He let his imagination run wild.

He stood up, closely examining the unfamiliar things around him. He exited the room he was sleeping in and was welcomed by a huge golden retriever. The dog pounced on him, causing him to fall back from the impact.

"W-w-wait a minute, doggie," His eyes is full of fear and he immediately distanced himself from the big dog. I can't handle big dogs! I couldn't even handle the three baby siblings at home! He cursed in his mind and searched his pockets.

"Nam Woo Hyun... Nam Woo hyun..." He mumbled under his breathe as his trembling hand scrolled through the contacts in his phone. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw the name 'Nam Woo Hyun' in his contacts. Smiling, he immediately dialled the number. 

"Hello?" The voice from the other side of the line spoke. "Woohyun-ah, quick, come and save me!" The man practically screamed into the phone. "Excuse me?" The voice from the other side of the line, who is being called Woohyun, asked. "Yah, Nam Woo Hyun! How heartless can you get?!" The man yelled, annoyed.

"I'm afraid you've got the wrong number..."

"Wait, please, Woo Hyun... I'm Sung Gyu... Kim Sung Gyu. Remember?"

"Kim Sung Gyu? I've never heard of that name... Sorry."

*CLICK*

*************

The Chaeri part is sorta... Extra, right?

Beastbangblock wanna be a cameo...

SO.

I gave her a part XD

Yay :D

Enjoy, comment, subscribe!