Football Match ☆

Infinite... Don't exist.

"Hmmm♪" Dongwoo hummed as he locked the door leading to his clinic.

"Bye, Dr Jang!" A few kids chorused as they skipped past, waving cheerfully. "Bye bye~" Dongwoo waved back, smiling. He smiled and kept his keys, adjusting his black sling bag on his shoulders.

"Eh? Dongwoo-sshi?" A voice called from behind. It sounds so familiar, but no matter how Dongwoo think, he can't remember who the owner of the voice was. He spun around and saw a man, just a little taller than he is, wearing a football jersey.

"H-hello?" Dongwoo said, frowning as he try to match the man's facial features with the list of people he can remember in his brain. "Going home?" The man smiled, showing his canine teeth. Dongwoo nodded awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

"Good, i'm going the same way. Do you mind?" The man raised his eyebrow, asking. Dongwoo mentally stabbed himself and smiled nervously, saying,"S-sure."

The both of them walked on the streets, awkwardness filling the air. Dongwoo decided to risk and asked the man,"So. Are you alright now?" Dongwoo silently prayed for the man to be one of his patients. "Oh? my ankle is really good now. I'm going to the football field later." Dongwoo drummed his fingers at the side of his thighs, recalling who sprained their ankles among his many patients.

He sighed in defeat and replied,"Really? Which field are you going to?" The man laughed and pointed to the field at the end of the road. Dongwoo gasped and exclaimed,"Really?! Wow, such coincidence~ I live in the apartment next to it." He pointed to the tall building next to the field.

"Wow. Well, if you are free... Are you up for a game?" Dongwoo smirked and thought, is he challenging me? "Sure, why not?" Dongwoo agreed. The man laughed and asked,"You are going change out of that, aren't you?"

He glanced up and down at Dongwoo, smirking. Dongwoo's cheeks flushed red as he stuttered,"O-of course!"

_________________

"Oh? Grandma! What brings you here?" Dongwoo greeted as he saw a small figure lingering outside his apartment. "Oh? I just happened to-- Eh?!" The grandma stared at the man behind him, speechless.

"Grandma?" The man that followed Dongwoo called out. "Howonie?" Dongwoo's eyes sparked as he remembered who the man was. Lee Ho Won. The grandson of the cute grandma.

"Erm. So..." Dongwoo gestured his hands, glancing at the two of them. Hoya gave his grandma a big bear hug, and planted a kiss on her wrinkly forehead. His grandma then walled over to Dongwoo and pinched his cheeks,"Dongwoo-ah~"

Hoya pouted and said,"Grandma! I'm your grandson!" His grandma rolled her eyes and pointed to Dongwoo,"And he's my god-grandson." Dongwoo laughed and unlocked his door,"Come in and have a seat."

-----------------------------

"Wait here, i'm going to change." Dongwoo said, jogging into his room. A few seconds later, he came out in his own football jersey.

"Dongwoo-ah, what's with all this soft toys?" Hoya teased, holding onto a stuffed unicorn. Dongwoo snatched it back, scolding,"Yah! I'm your hyung! Be more polite, will you? And don't touch my unicorn!" Hoya and his grandma laughed, amazed at how protective Dongwoo is over his soft toys.

"Grandma, are you coming with us?" Dongwoo ask, opening the door. "I'm going home now~ Thank you, Dongwoo-ah~" She said, exiting the house. Dongwoo shrugged and shot Hoya a glance,"Let's go?"

Hoya smiled and nodded, walking out.

-----------------------------------------

"That was fun. You were good." Hoya said, lying on the grass, gazing at the orange sky. "You are not bad either." Dongwoo chuckled, turning his head to look at Hoya.

Hoya placed his hand behind his sweaty head, getting a better view of the sunset. Dongwoo smiled and stood up, brushing his pants with his bare hands,"Let's play again another time, okay?"

Hoya nodded, smiling as he watch the sky slowly turns darker. "Goodbye, Howon dongsaengie." Dongwoo bent down to ruffle his wet hair before turning away, walking towards his apartment.

Hoya laughed and yelled,"Goodbye, Dongwoo hyung~!"

Dongwoo's lips curled into a smile as he heard it, feeling energized and happy.

*****************

Erm... I think that the ending is a little awk~ward LOL

Anyways, check out my oneshot fic below :)

Twin's Test

I'm sorry i can't update everyday TT

I wrote this chapter a million years a few days ago

And i can't upload it TT

Do read the foreword of the story for more information about why i'm not updating so recently ^^

My stomach hurts again TT

YOU

SUBSCRIBE // COMMENT // ENJOY