WooJong

Infinite... Don't exist.

"Welcome, welcome! What would you all like to eat?" Nam Woo Hyun winked at the crowd of middle school girls standing outside his eatery. Just at the sight of his wink, the girls started screaming. Out of no where, a skinny young man pushed through the crowd and clumsily stumbled onto the floor. Woohyun took off his gloves immediately and rushed to help the young man.

"Are you okay?" Woohyun grabbed the young man's arm and helped him up. The girls started whispering to eachother about how 'brave' and 'heroic' Woohyun is. Woohyun helped the young man onto a chair before glancing at his watch. "Hey, do you all want to be late? Go on," He chuckled as he motioned towards the school's direction.

After the crowd dispersed, Woohyun sat down next to the young man and ask,"Are you okay?" The young man smiled weakly and nodded, as he stared at his scraped palms and knees. "Well, you don't look okay to me, need some help?" Woohyun pointed to the first aid kit on his laps, then to the young man's wounds. "N-nah, it's okay. I meed to go to school now," He rejected the tempting offer and stood up, limping away.

Woohyun rolled his eyes and pulled him back onto the chair. "Hey...!" The young man trailed off as Woohyun started cleaning his wound. Woohyun looked up at the young man and smiled after seeing him biting his lower lip.

"What's your name?" Woohyun asked, trying to divert the young man's attention on the wound. "Uh, Lee Sung Jong. How about you..." Sungjong glanced at Woohyun up and down before continuing with a grin,"Ajusshi?" Woohyun shot him a glare and replied in disbelieve,"Do i, such a handsome young man, look like an ajusshi?!" Sungjong laughed and caught a glimpse of Woohyun's watch. "Damn, i need to go now!" He picked up his bag and ran out after Woohyun pasted a plaster on his wound. "Thanks, ajusshi!" Sungjong yelled as he ran after the bus. Woohyun laughed as he wondered, I don't look that old, do i?

---------------------------

"Aish! Thanks to that ajusshi, i'm gonna be late!" Sungjong muttered to himself as he chose a seat next to the window on the bus.

That bus...! Sungjong! Sunggyu's eyes widen as he saw Sungjong sitting down in a bus. Doubting his own physical ability, he did not bother running after the bus. Instead, he sat down on a bench nearby and wrote down what he saw. "Sungjong... On the shutter bus to a University... What? He's already in University? He was still in high school in my dimension though..." Sunggyu looked at the blue sky as he tried to comprehen the confusing scene he saw.

****************

About the uni thing, the real Jjongie is actually still a highschooler, since he took the exams this year

As for the jjongie in the other dimension, he skipped a grade, so he is younger than the other uni students

Well, i have yet to update (updated^^) the foreword about this sudden change

Miane ><

I named the chapter WOOJONG :) does anyone ship them?

Well, please do comment :)

I NEED SUPPORT FROM YOU ALL :'D

Enjoy, Comment, Subscribe

~\(≧▽≦)/~