"Robbery"

Infinite... Don't exist.

"Daddy... Daddy..." Sungjong murmured in his sleep. Aish, this kid, Sunggyu sighed and pulled him closer, giving him the warmth that he didn't receive from his father.

------------------------------------

"Welcome~!" Woohyun said cheerfully to a tall man entering hid eatery. "2 servings of tteokbbokki please," The man looked around if there is anyone. Woohyun, who is oblivious if his weird behavior, smiled brightly at him and took two servings of tteokbbokki for him.

"Here you go, nice and warm tteokbokki~" Woohyun passed the plastic bag over and reached his hand out for the money. "Robbery! Hand me all your money!" The man practically yelled.

Woohyun eyed the man and said,"Hey, if you want to rob for money, don't shout, everyone will know..." He pouted then continued,"I don't want people to know that i'm robbed." He look at the man with puppy eyes, observing the man's reaction. The man stared at Woohyun and was about to speak when Woohyun beat him to it,"By the way, i advise you to come when the shop's about to close. I don't have much money in my cashier... Since you are my first customer..." Woohyun smiled sweetly at the man and opened his cashier for the man to see it himself.

"Cut!" A few people appeared from somewhere, holding cameras. "Noona!" The man ran to the only woman in the team. The woman strode to the confused Woohyun and explained,"We are filming for the Just For Laughs Korea edition and Lee Sung Yeol over there," She pointed to the tall man and continued," is in this episode, and i am his manager."

Woohyun laughed and said,"Really? I'm on the TV?" He waved at the camera and smiled his best smile.

"Erm, no. Your answers aren't funny... And you weren't shock at all." She said, frowning. "Well, we've got to go now, thank you for your time."

Woohyun grabbed onto her wrist and begged with too much aegyo,"Please, Noona~ One more chance~? Please~" The manager shook his hand off and snapped,"Sorry, we don't allow that."

Woohyun sighed and rubbed his palms together, looking at her with puppy eyes,"Noo~na. You are so~ Pretty~" Sungyeol rolled his eyes and dragged his manager away, glaring at Woohyun.

Tch, how can she resist my aegyo? Hehe, she's admirable~ Woohyun smirked and called out,"Sungyeol ah~ You are so handsome~ Come back soon!"

-------------------------------------

"Oh my god. Who was that?!" The manager said in annoyance, fanning herself. "Yah, noona ah, just forget it and continue our schedule." Sungyeol rolled his eyes, and told the driver to go to their next destination. "Aish, but look at him!" The manager snapped, kicking the seat infront of hers.

"Yah, noona!" Sungyeol stared at her disbelief. She exhaled slowly and bit her lower lip, refraining herself from talking back to Sungyeol.

"Noona."

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks, anyway." The manager smiled at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol smiled to back, thinking, good, now i don't have to face an angry manager for the rest of the day.

*************************

Short update ^^;;

I hope it's interesting?

HAHA 

Just For Laughs is an epic show LOL I LOVE THAT SHOW :D

Do search on youtube for those vids too XD

YOU

ENJOY // SUBSCRIBE // COMMENT

o(≧▽≦)o