Ghost Sighting

Infinite... Don't exist.

"Buing buing~" Sunggyu 'commanded' Chaeri to appear for his daily hint. "Hi~ Sunggyu oppa!" Chaeri greeted as she popped out of nowhere. "Didn't i tell you to knock on the door before coming in?!" Sunggyu snapped at her. Uh-oh, somone's in a bad mood today, Chaeri widened her eyes. "I-i'm sorry..."

She tip toed out of his room, closed the door and knocked thrice on the door before entering again. Sunggyu stared at her, mouth opened. "What... Are you doing?" He asked, still staring.

"I knocked the door." She replied, blinking her huge eyes at him.

He sighed and asked for his hint. "The hint is... Dead!" She said cheerfully, smiling. "I think... Your hints are useless." Sunggyu threw Chaeri a look and walked out of his room. "Where are you going, oppa?" Chaeri asked, following him. He rolled his eyes and went out of his house, slamming the door in Chaeri's face. 

Chaeri puff her cheeks out and glared at the door before kicking it. Sunggyu heard the kicks and a small smile appeared on his lips.

--------------------------------

Sunggyu reached Hongdae, a place where he has alot of memories with the members. He let out a small sigh, enjoying the peace where he can walk around without being recognised by fangirls, but also missing their attention at the same time. "Hmmm? That... Looks like..." His eyes followed a skinny boy which looks alot like Sungjong.

Without thinking, he ran towards him, hoping to get his attention. Sungjong, on the other hand, is busy listening to his iPod, blasting SNSD's The Boys. "Girls Generation make you feel..." Sungjong trailed off as his eyes met Sunggyu's.

Both of them kept quiet, standing in the middle of the busy street of Hongdae. Sunggyu kept thinking of a way to say hi, or explain who he was. While Sungjong let out a high pitched scream and fainted, lying on the floor like a lifeless doll.

"Yah, Sungjong ah!" Sunggyu yelled, running towards Sungjong, trying to shake him awake. Sunggyu bit his lower lip as he thought of ways to bring Sungjong back to his own house, subway? No way, bringing an unconscious person on a subway is crazy. Taxi? That won't work, i don't have the strength to drag him to the road side. Chaeri...? Yes, Chaeri! Sunggyu snapped his fingers and looked around him, finding a place to hide while he does the aegyo to command Chaeri.

Dragging Sungjong with all his strength, they finally got to the end of an alley. He was about to do it when he heard noises coming from the other end of the alley. He frozed, with his fists still on his cheeks.

"Ooh! Let's fight! If we *hiccup* win *hiccup* we will take that girl!" The drunkard said, pointing to Sungjong. Sunggyu stared at him and did the cutest aegyo he can ever do,"Buing buing~ Buing buing~" The drunkards stared at him, silent. "What the?" The drunkard that picked a fight with Sunggyu said, disgusted. Chaeri, Chaeri, Chaeri, Sunggyu chanted her name in his mind, summoning her.

"Yes, o~ppa?" Chaeri appeared, squating down infront of Sunggyu. The drunkards widen their eyes and the one that looks the toughest said,"Let's get out of here, *hiccup* this guy *hiccup* knows witchcraft!"

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and turned back to Chaeri,"Hey, help me get Sungjong home, will you?" Chaeri thought for a moment and a sly smile crept into her face,"What will i get if i help you?"

"Erhh... How about--" Sunggyu was cut off by Chaeri's request,"How about, we go on a date? A real couple date." Sunggyu raised his eyebrow, nodding hesitantly,"Now, help him."

Chaeri squealed at Sunggyu's replied and she got to work immediately, piggybacking Sungjong.

"Are you serious? How can you do that?" Sunggyu gawked at the sight of Chaeri piggybacking a guy taller and heavier than her. She flashed him a smile and replied,"He's light."

--------------------------------------

"So... You are saying that i look like your father, who has passed away?" Sunggyu shot Sungjong a are-you-kidding-me look. The younger boy nodded enthusiastically and held onto Sunggyu's hand,"Yes, that's right!"

"Dead," A voice whispered in Sunggyu's mind. Dead... Dead, that's Chaeri's hint! Sunggyu glared at Chaeri, wondering if she actually planned all these.

Chaeri smiled sweetly at Sunggyu and shook her head, as if she knows what Sunggyu is thinking.

"Da-- I mean, hyung. Can i stay here over night? I want to sleep with you." Sungjong gave Sunggyu an innoncent smile. "Yes, you can..." Sunggyu smiled as fatherly as he could at Sungjong and he remembered something.

"Is it because i look like your father... That's why you screamed?"

"Y-yeah... I thought that you are a ghost." Sungjong replied, embarrassed.

************************

Hehe Ghost Sunggyu XD

I hope this chapter is more interesting LOL

I wonder when is Gyu and Chaeri going on a date...?

>:D

OMG 20 SUBBERS D: /jumps around

I LOVE ALL MY SUBBERS <3

you

ENJOY COMMENT SUBSCRIBE