Substitute Actor

Infinite... Don't exist.

"Sungyeol ah, come and meet the substitute actor for the football part," Sungyeol's manager called. Sungyeol tugged at his scarf and jogged towards the substitute, greeting,"Hello, nice to meet you, i'm Lee Sung Yeol."

The man smiled and showed his canine teeth, greeting,"Hello, i'm Lee Ho Won, you can call me Hoya too."

Sungyeol nodded with a smile and whispered,"You know, i'm really glad that i don't have to actually learn football myself. I at it!"

Hoya laughed and replied in a quiet voice,"I'm glad that i can earn extra money, you know?" The two men burst out laughing, earning stares and looks by the crew and casts.

Sungyeol bowed as an apology and they continued laughing. "Yah! Stop laughing!" Sungyeol's manager smacked his head with her clipboard. Hoya bit his lower lip to refrain himself from laughing out loud while Sungyeol rubbed the side of his head, glaring at the manager.

"Do you want to exchange numbers?" Sungyeol suggested, sitting down next to Hoya after he finished filming his part for the day.

"Sure--" Hoya was cut off by one if the crew members, calling him to get ready for his scene. "Later." He flashed a smile and ran after the crew member.

----------------------------

"Noona, do i still have any schedules today?" Sungyeol asked, looking around for Hoya. "Yes, you have." She said after flipping through her clipboard.

"When is it? Why isn't Hoya back yet?" Sungyeol kept asking non-stop, like a curious little child. The manager sighed and stood up,"Sukira at 9PM today. I'm helping you check on him."

After she said that, she walked towards the outdoor field. Sungyeol sighed and leaned backwards, resting his back on someone else's. Immediately, he flinched and removed his back from the person's back.

"I'm s-sorry!" He stood up and bowed. The woman turned and smiled, shaking her head a little. "It's okay, Sungyeol."

Sungyeol smiled back and sat back down, leaning forward instead. "Sungyeol ah, are you done with your schedules today?" The woman spoke up, breaking the awkward silence.

"E-eh? No, I'm not done yet, J-jihyo noona." Sungyeol stammered, not used to speaking to his seniors. Jihyo laughed and asked,"Is that your friend?" Sungyeol followed her slim finger and found Hoya walking with his manager towards him.

"Yes, he is." He smiled, standing up, waving to Hoya. Finally, Hoya saved me from the awkwardness, Sungyeol thought, letting out a small sigh.

"Since your friend is here, i should go too. By the way, you're really cute~" Jihyo giggled and pinched Sungyeol's cheeks before walking to the exit. Sungyeol stared after Jihyo, shocked at her actions.

"Your girlfriend?" Hoya asked, following Sungyeol's glance. Sungyeol snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head,"Nope, she's just my senior."

Hoya raised his eyebrow and shrugged,"Anyway." He placed his hand next to his ear and pretended his hand is a phone. Sungyeol laughed and scribbled his number down on a piece of rough paper.

Sungyeol waved goodbye to Hoya, smiling.

**********************

HOYA'S CANINE TEETH >///<

Did you guys watch Gayo Daejun yesterday??

JIHYO IS SO CUTE and gary is there!!!

you

ENJOY * COMMENT * SUBBY