In 5 Days time...

Infinite... Don't exist.

"Nghhh." Chaeri sits up, stretching. Looking around, she found herself in Sunggyu's bedroom. "Sunggyu oppa?" She called out, walking towards the door. She tried to open the door, but failed. "Sunggyu oppa?!" She yelled, hitting the door and placing her ear on it to listen for replies.

After fiddling with the door knob for a moment, she gave up and sat down on the bed, grabbing her phone. She was about to try and call Sunggyu when her phone out, showing 'BATTERY FLAT' on the screen. She threw her phone down, frustrated.

"Someone get me out! Please!" Chaeri screamed, in hope that someone can actually hear her. "Calm down please, Princess." A voice said, scaring her. She looks around, in search of the source of the voice.

"Who are you? Where are you? How do you know that i'm--" Chaeri was cut off when she turned to her right and saw a man standing at attention. "Gahh!" Chaeri shrieked, scooting away.

"Please, calm down." The man said, taking a step forward. Squinting, Chaeri recognised the uniform he was wearing. "Y-you are from..." Chaeri pointed to the crest on the uniform with her slender finger.

"Yes, Princess Chaeri. I am a messenger from--" Chaeri sighed, cutting him off. "Just tell me why are you here." She said, rubbing her temples. "I'm here to announce that His Majesty wants to send t-that peasant back to his own dimension..." He looks at Chaeri for a moment before continuing,"A-and that you will be punished--"

"For what?!" Chaeri screamed, grabbing the soldier's collar. "F-for being in l-love with that peasant." The messenger said, looking down. Chaeri sighed, releasing his grip. She crossed her legs and sat up straight, closing her eyes.

"P-princess...?" The messenger asks, staring at her. "When?" Chaeri askes, her eyes still closed. "P-p-pardon?"

"Stop stuttering and tell me when the hell is he going to sent Sunggyu oppa back!"

"P-princess! Mind your language!"

"Please. Just tell me."

"Y-yes. His Majesty is going to send him back 5 days later."

"Five?! Isn't it a bit too fast?"

"I-I have no answers for that..."

"So i have to separate with him five days later... huh?" Chaeri bit her lower lip, whispering to herself. The messenger look down, waiting for more commands to be given.

"Go back then. I've got the message loud and clear." Chaeri siad softly, waving the soldier off. Once she felt that the presence of the messenger isn't around anymore, she drew her knees to her chest. A tear escaped from her eye, then the rest flowed down like a waterfall.

"Why...?!" She sobbed, clutching her heart. "Why? WHYYYY?!" Chaeri screamed.

---------------

"Chaeri. Chaeri, wake up." Sunggyu worriedly shake Chaeri's shoulder. Chaeri opened one eye, confused. "Chaeri! I'm so glad that you are awake!" Sunggyu hugged her tightly, letting out a sigh of relief.

Chaeri mentally stabbed herself for crying. "Are you okay? Why were you crying?" Sunggyu askes, releasing Chaeri and looking into her eyes. "I-it's nothing. Just a nightmare." Chaeri brushed it off, smiling. Sunggyu frowned, hesitantly nodded.

"So. What does my little princess wanna do today?" Sunggyu chuckled, giving Chaeri's cheek a peck. Cringing at the word 'princess', she shook her head and said,"Spending time with you." Sunggyu laughed,"Well, i'm honoured."

Chaeri giggled at Sunggyu's reply. "Hey... How about we reveal our relationship to Infinite? I think it'll be awesome~" Sunggyu suggested, tugging Chaeri's hand. Chaeri smiled, nodding. Why not? I should just put that matter away and enjoy the time i have left with Sunggyu oppa first, Chaeri thought.

--------------------

"Okay, everyone's here. Quick, tell us!" Sungyeol rushed Sunggyu, impatient and eager to know what is the news Sunggyu wants to announce. "Yah, don't be such a kid." Woohyun glared at Sungyeol, annoyed. Sungyeol opened his mouth to insult Woohyun but was cut off by Yooae,"Shut up, the two of you."

Sunggyu smiled gratefully at her before clearing his throat. "Actually... We are officially a couple now." Sunggyu grinned, holding hands with Chaeri. The others cheered wildly, clapping their hands.

"But... When did you two start going out?" Sungjong asks, eyeing the two lovebirds suspiciously. "Oh, yesterday. But... i believe we had feelings for each other long time ago, right?" Sunggyu tilted his head and blinked at Chaeri.

Chaeri smiled widely and nodded,"Right."

"I'm jealous." Sungyeol pouted. Yooae laughed and pinched his cheeks,"Kiddo, grow up before thinking about getting any girlfriends, okay?" Sungyeol shot her a glare before taking a gulp from the his glass of tea.

---------------------------

"Are you okay?" Sunggyu asked, looking up at the night sky. "Hmm." Chaeri nodded.

"Really? You don't look okay to me."

"I am."

"You aren't. Is it the nightmare?"

"I-it's not."

"Chaeri... Stop trying to deny." Sunggyu stopped walking, staring into Chaeri's eye. "Tell me. The truth. The absolute truth." Sunggyu put his hands on Chaeri's shoulders, lowering himself to face Chaeri.

Chaeri sighed, removing herself from Sunggyu's grip. She look into his eyes and said,"There is no truth. Trust me. I'm just thinking... About something." Sunggyu stared at her, unwilling to believe her words. "Okay. But promise to tell me when there's something troubling you, okay?" Sunggyu gave in, breaking the eyecontact.

"I promise." Chaeri gave him a small smile. How am i going to let him know that he is going back to his own dimension... And that we can't be together anymore? Chaeri sighed, closing her eyes.

***************************

OTL i know, i know. you must be like "WTH where did the princess business come from?!" right?

It's sudden... But unexpected >:D

Just got that weird idea from somewhere idk LOL and i just put it in.

But isn't it cool? Haha. To have a princess that goes to Lotte world LOL

I'm planning to end the story soon.

Like SOON. Uhm, around the next few chaps.

But no worries, no worries. I've got it all planned out :D

So if you want, visit my graphic shop. It's not open yet, but you can sub it first :B

Btw, did you guys watch SUFBB? I love it :) But ugh, why must Byunghee die? I knew he's gonna die, i just can't believe it. He's even cooler than myung .____. /sigh. i guess life is cruel :(