Other Dimension

Infinite... Don't exist.

"H- hello?"

Kim Sung Gyu stared at his phone in disbelieve. What was that tree thinking?! He thought furiously as he threw his phone onto the sofa. "You are so gonna get it when i'm back," Sunggyu growled under his breathe.

He raised one of his eyesbrows as he spot a pink envelope on the coffee table. He picked it up and ripped it open, revealing a letter. 

Hey Kim Sung Gyu!

Welcome to the Other Dimension! :D You have exactly three months to bring all the Infinite members together~

If not... You won't return home ALIVE!!

Haha, just joking!

It's safe to use your ID card here, so do use it. ^^ I left you a bunch of keys too. (car & house)

Anyways, have fun!

P.S. Isn't that dog cute?! I named it Lucky~ You can have him as your pet :)

CHEERS!    -Chaeri

Sunggyu massaged his forehead, then glanced at the golden retriever. "L- Lucky?" He said, and immediately, Lucky trotted over to him. Lucky is much more well- trained than the three devils at home, Sunggyu let out a sigh of relief. 

Sunggyu's eyebrows furrowed when he reread the first two sentences for the millionth time. What? Another dimension? Is that why Woohyun doesn't know me? Bring Infinite together? Aren't we already together? This is so confusing! Random thoughts ran through Sunggyu's mind. He gulped as his eyes set on the word 'alive'... It seemed to have threatened him, even though it was said to be a joke by that Chaeri girl.

Sunggyu, who seemed to have lost his mind, spoke to the empty house.

"What does this mean? Please tell me!"

"Please, can anyone explain?!"

"Chaeri, whoever you are, i beg you, please come out now!"

Sunggyu knelt down and closed his eyes. He got into the praying position and prayed out loud.

"Chaeri, please appear."

As if he imagined it, he heard a soft giggle. Am i hallucinating? He wondered and scratched his head. He started walking around the small house, calling Chaeri's name. 

"I don't care whoever you are, just show up!" Sunggyu yelled at nobody in particular.

*Ding Dong*

************************

Chaeri the MRS TAXI TAXI TAXI driver :3

I think that you guys can probably guess who is it...

Right? :>

Anyways, i hope i can do a double update today :)

Enjoy, Comment, Subscribe

CHEERS :D