Dongwoo... Meets Myungsoo

Infinite... Don't exist.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is Kim Ki Bum and i am your chief flight attendent. On behalf on Captain Choi and the entire crew, welcome aboard Inspirit Airlines flight 906, non-stop service from BeiJing, China to Seoul, Korea. Our flight duration will be around 1 hour and 45 minutes. At this time, make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Also make sure your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, we advise you that as of this moment, any electronic equipment must be turned off. Thank you.”

Myungsoo looked out of the small window next to him and smiled. Finally, i am going back to korea, he thought as he closed his eyes, remembering the korea he knew before he left.

"Hello, nice to meet you," A voice that he could not recognise greeted. Myungsoo opened one of his eyes and nodded as a reply.

He stared as the man sat down next to him and begin reading a chinese book. The man smiled at him and offered,"Do you want to read it?" Myungsoo shook his head and ask curiously,"Are you korean?"

He just couldn't believe the foreigner looking man next to him is actually speaking flawless and fluent korean. Furthermore, the man looks like one of those kenyans he met during his trip to kenya recently. Well, to add on, the man is reading and understanding a chinese book.

The man laughed ,"Of course i am. What makes you think that i'm not?" Myungsoo frowned and replied in his head, everything. "I'm Jang Dong Woo. You are...?" The man, who introduced himself as Jang Dong Woo, trailed off, waiting for Myungsoo to answer. Myungsoo gave him a small smile and reached out to initiate a handshake,"Kim L." Dongwoo tilted his head to one side and asked,"L? You don't have a korean name?" Myungsoo shrugged and looked out of the window again. Why is he asking so much? Myungsoo screamed in his mind and blocked out whatever questions Dongwoo is asking him.

"Hey... Don't ignore me!" Dongwoo reached over to the window and slammed the shades shut. Myungsoo glared at Dongwoo before saying in a monotonous voice,"Stop bothering me, Dongwoo sshi. Do we even know each other?" Dongwoo fell silent and said,"No. We don't." Myungsoo smile triumphantly and was about to open the window shades when Dongwoo continued,"That is why, we have to talk more! So that we can know each other more!" Myungsoo's face fell and he turned to face Dongwoo, who is smiling enthusiastically. "Fine. By the way, can you stop smiling? It's creeping me out." 

Just like that, for the next 1 hour and 45 minutes, the two of them got to know each other more. They exchanged namecards and even found out that they live in the same neighborhood.

Myungsoo put on his shades and stepped out of the Airport. I'm back, Korea, he smiled widely and opened his arms.

Dongwoo who followed behind him saw a dark green booklet fall from his bag. Dongwoo picked it up and flipped to the information page. "Kim Myung Soo..." He read out as his eyes scanned past the words. At last, his eyes fell on the photo pasted next to the informations. Before he can get a better look, the passport is snatched away from his hands.

"Hey...!" He looked up to see Myungsoo's annoyed face. "You? You are Kim Myung Soo?!" Dongwoo burst into laughter before Myungsoo could explain. After Dongwoo calmed down, Myungsoo glared at him and walked to the taxi stand. "Hey, don't you want to go home together?" Dongwoo called after him.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes behind his shades and continued walking.

"Fine then. See you next time, Kim Myung Soo!" 

***************

I'm Infinite's Trainee Stylist...?!

Do read it too :)

[ADVERTISING MODE: ON]

Comment, Subs, Enjoy