Sprained Ankle

Infinite... Don't exist.

// Ermm as you can see from th previous chapter, myungyeol are doing some catching up, right? I have no idea how do i continue it. LOL. Well, you guys can let your imagination run wild and think of things they said. XD For now, let's enjoy a new chapter ↓ :) //

--------------------------------------

"Hello? Teacher Park? I'm afraid i have to take a few days of leave... Yes. Yes, i've got a sprained ankle. Yes, thank you." Hoya ended the call and sighed. How could i sprain my leg? Tomorrow is the day that i have the most classes... He closed his eyes and blamed himself.

Just at that moment, the door to his apartment opened, and a short, old lady stepped in.

"Grandma! What brings you here?" Hoya smiled widely and limped to the door, giving his grandma a hug. "Aigooo... I missed you, Howon-ah." His grandma cooed, pinching his cheeks. He grinned, guiding his grandma to the sofa.

"Eh? Howon-ah, why are you limping?"

Hoya glaced over at his grandma and smiled nervously. Grandma is gonna make me go to some old chinese herbal doctors to get my leg treated again, Hoya let out a small sigh and replied,"It's nothing, grandma. I just sprained my ankle, that's all." His grandma stared at him, squinting her eyes, unwilling to believe that it's just a sprained ankle.

"No, no, no. Howon-ah, get ready to go. I know a really good doctor nearby."

"B-b-but, I'm fi---"

Hoya was cut off by his grandma's glare and he obediently went to get ready.

------------------------------------

"A-are you sure about this, grandma?" Hoya stammered, trying to hide his face as people stared and some even stifling laughter. "Of course, your leg is injured. And we can't afford to let it get worse, right?" His grandma replied, ignoring all the stares.

Hoya sighed, it's so embarrassing to be the one on the wheelchair instead of the older person... And even more embarrassing that my grandma is pushing me. "Yes, grandma..."

When they reached the clinic, it was packed. Hoya ignored his grandma's nagging and stood up, limping over to the counter "Howon-ah! Aishh!" His grandma called after him, annoyed.

When Hoya returnes, he gestured for his grandma to sit on the wheelchair, since they are going to wait for quite sometime. "Howon-ah, grandma's legs are still strong, but your leg is injured. Will you just sit?"

"N-no, you should sit!" Hoya leaned in and whispered into his grandma's left ear,"Grandma, they might think that i mistreat you and make you stand while i sit. I don't want misunderstandings~"

His grandma chuckled and finally agreed to sit down. Around an hour later, Hoya's name was called. "Lee Howon-sshi. Lee Howon-sshi." Hoya smiled and nodded to the nurse before pushing his grandma into the small room.

"Hello." Hoya stepped forward and greeted the doctor. Surprisingly, he's alot younger than what i expected, but he don't look korean... Or chinese. He looks... The doctor's laughter snapped Hoya out of his own thoughts, just in time to catch his name. "Hello, I'm Jang Dong Woo. Do call me Doctor Jang."

Dongwoo's gaze landed on Hoya's grandma and he smiled widely. "Oh, grandma! Your grandson bringing you here today?" Hoya's grandma laughed and shook her head,"I brought my grandson over. We're just using this as a makeshift chair. It's crowded outside, you know." Dongwoo laughed and look over to Hoya's direction,"So, what's wrong with you?"

Hoya's lips cracked into smile at the way Dongwoo phrased his words. "Sprained ankle." Dongwoo nodded and gestured for Hoya to lie down on the bed. Standing at the foot of the bed, he examined Hoya's foot.

He applied some herbal ointment cream on Hoya's foot and warned,"It might hurt abit... Please bear with it, okay?"

CRACK

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

--------------------------------------

"Howon-ah! Why did you scream so loudly just now?!" Hoya's grandma asked, annoyed by how her grandson acted in public. "Sorry... But it really hurts!" Hoya pouted, rubbing his ankle.

His grandma chuckled and pinched his cheeks again,"Aigooo-yah~ My Hobaby~" Hoya smiled at his nickname that only his grandma knows about.

"Oh, grandma. Are you staying overnight here?" Hoya asked, linking arms with his grandma and resting his head on her shoulder.

"Nope, i just came over to visit you. You do know that i have alot of activities with my girlfriends, right?" She said, pushing Hoya away.

Hoya laughed, nodding. He knew that his grandma has full schedule everyday. "Time to go. I'll come over with my friends next time. They are so excited to see my handsome Hobaby~" His grandma chuckled and practically skipped out of the apartment. Hoya smiled at the closed door and shook his head.

"That grandma of mine.Always acting like a teenage girl."

*****************************

I know the last part is a little...

ERHHHH.

So yeah :D

I lost like 10 subbers TT

Because i deleted my previous fic. :D

It's wayyy too squrimy

you ↓

Enjoy Comment Subscribe

p.s i changed Hoya's job >< I kept forgetting that i have to change it TT mian :)