And That's An Order

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I worked very hard for this chapter so please show this chapter some love o(_ _)o​

Words: 51xx

"I told you to sleep."

"I'm not sleepy. I don't want to!"

"Quit shouting, Kyuhyun!"

"Oh please. You're shouting as well!"

A lady walks over to them "Sirs, can you please stop shouting. It's disturbing others."

"Sorry." They both apologized.

Siwon turned to Kyuhyun "See. Thanks to you, we're being scolded by strangers."

"Hah! If you hadn't denied it then, this would never have happened. We would never be in this situation!" Kyuhyun said in a low voice "If only you had denied when they said that this–"

"Don't mention that. I had a hard time convincing myself that this was nothing more than a vacation. And I didn't deny? I denied a lot more than you did!"

"Don't be delusional. Anyway, what are we going to do for a week now?"

"I don't know. I guess tour around. But, right now, you're sleeping." Siwon pulled Kyuhyun's blanket up and covered his face "Sleep."

"You don't have to do that." Kyuhyun sulked but finally he slept. Siwon sighed an put his eye mask on, drifting into sleep.

Siwon closed his eyes and took a deep breath to control himself. Then he said "Mission Fail Victoria... Fails..."

"Siwon! Kyuhyun!" Someone shouted their names, making them look in the direction at the same time. They turned around to find Nainai, dressed up for the reception.

"Wow, Nainai. You look so young. If you were in your twenties, I would have definitely married you." Siwon .

"Stop being such a tease, Siwon. Your husband is with you. Don't try to make him jealous." Nainai pulled Siwon's ear. Siwon winced at the slight pain and Kyuhyun couldn't help but laugh. Nainai looked at Kyuhyun "Kyuhyun, get ready for the reception. It starts in 1 hour. And bring this idiot along with you as well." Nainai smiled and left after Kyuhyun nodded.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" Siwon glared at Kyuhyun. Much to Siwon's annoyance, Kyuhyun looked in the other direction and whistled happily. Siwon growled before he left for his room to change his clothes, leaving a chuckling Kyuhyun behind.

An hour later... Siwon was standing in front of Kyuhyun's room "Kyuhyun, are you still not ready?"

"Wait a minute... Urgh!" Kyuhyun growled inside his room.

Siwon twisted the knob and found the door open. He hurried in "Kyuhyun, are you okay?" He saw Kyuhyun standing in front of the mirror, trying to tie a bow-tie. Siwon chuckled "You don't know how to tie that?" He walks over to Kyuhyun and makes Kyuhyun face him "Let me tie it for you." He takes the tie from Kyuhyun and starts tying it. He moves in a bit closer, making Kyuhyun turn his head. 

"Don't come so close." Kyuhyun said, making Siwon look at his face, making their faces even nearer.

"How can I tie it if I'm not this close?... Ah, you're feeling intimidated aren't you?" Siwon grinned,

"Stop making fun of me. Is this your revenge?"

"Revenge?" Siwon looked at him and smiled "Why would I take revenge from my own husband?"

Kyuhyun gaped at him. Siwon grinned and finished tying the tie while Kyuhyun stood silent "Here, it's done. Come on, let's go."

Siwon walked out. Kyuhyun stood there H-Husband? That's the first time he mentioned it like that... Why does my chest feel like it's being squeezed? What's this feeling? Siwon looked into the room "You're not coming? We're late already.""I-I'm coming." Kyuhyun gathered his senses and walked out.

They both went to the banquet hall in the next building. They were indeed late since the other two couples had already arrived. "Over here!" Hyukjae waves his hand in the air, grabbing Siwon and Kyuhyun's attention. They smile and join Hyukjae and Donghae.

"Why are you both late?" Hyukjae asks playfully. "Doing something interesting?" He looks at them and grins.

"Your mind is always in the gutter. We weren't doing anything. The guy here didn't know how to tie his bow-tie so I was helping him." Siwon sighed dramatically.

"You don't need to tell that to everyone, you know." Kyuhyun glared.

"Ah... don't start your bickering today. It's your reception party for god's sake!" Hyukjae didn't want to see any quarrels on such a special day.

"It's yours as well. By the way, where is Zhou Mi?" Siwon asked.

"There. With his clingy wife. Victoria didn't leave Zhou Mi's arm even once." Donghae scoffed "Even I didn't cling onto Hyukjae that much."

"Victoria as her usual self." Siwon sighed. Just then Ma called them. She introduced them to many delegates and partners of the companies. But all of them were shocked to find Kyuhyun married to Siwon. Everyone asked one question "Didn't you say that you'll be marrying Zhou Mi?" Kyuhyun was tongue-tied, finding no answer so Ma made up fake reasons and settled them. Soon, they were taken to the center to stand along with Zhou Mi and Victoria.

Junsgu was the Emcee again. "Thank you everyone to attend the reception. As you may know, this reception is being held for 3 couples that are present here tonight. Zhou Mi & Victoria, Hyukjae & Donghae and Siwon & Kyuhyun. Please welcome them with a huge round applause." The 3 couples stand in the center with the guests applauding. But many had confused expressions since they didn't expect Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi to be with different partners but they couldn't care less about it. They didn't want to face the wrath of the Zhous.

"Now, I shall request the newlyweds to have their first dance."

Zhou Mi was the first one to start dancing with Victoria. Soon Donghae and Eunhyuk start dancing. Siwon and Kyuhyun didn't dance. They were just standing there, looking at the other two couples.

"What are you both waiting for?" Jungsu asked.

"We're not newlywed." Siwon said.

"You're not? Of course you are! You were married just 2 weeks ago and this is your reception as well. So, dance."

Siwon sighed. He put forward his hand towards Kyuhyun "May I have this dance?"

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon's hand and glanced at Zhou Mi who was smiling while dancing with Victoria. Kyuhyun looked back at Siwon "Sure." He gave his hand to Siwon and they started dancing as well. But they managed to maintain a comfortable distance.

The dance was succeeded by speeches and blessings given by Donghae's, Victoria's families and of course by the Zhou's as well. Then the couples gathered at the tables which was meant for the families. The toasting started with Kris who was a cousin and the best man of Zhou Mi. Which was followed by Kyuhyun and Siwon since they were the best men for Donghae and Hyukjae respectively. And it was the other way around for Kyuhyun and Siwon. Then the other family members toasted one by one.

After the lunch, the father-daughter and mother-son dance starts for Zhou Mi and Victoria. Donghae danced with his mother and Hyukjae danced with his father's sister. Kyuhyun and Siwon didn't have anyone to dance with, so they stayed in the corner. Nainai and Saeun didn't like it so they went to them and started dancing with them, bringing a bright smile onto the sad faces.

Next was cake cutting. There were three different cakes. One was a 3 layered white frosting cake with red frosted roses covering it and a beautiful wedded couple figurine. The second was a 3 layered heart-shaped pink frosting cake with roses covering one-side on the cake and a cute child couple figurine. The third was a 3 layered white frosting cake with purple ribbon and had small purple and blue flowers on it, with a huge S&K on top. It was pretty obvious which cake belonged to whom. The cakes were cut and were soon served to all the guests present since there was a lot of cake anyway. 

The Zhous had planned to carry on the reception their way so they extended it after lunch since they had included performances from the couples and family rather than dance. Jungsu asked the couples to do something special on for occasion. Victoria and Zhou Mi were the first to go. They decided to sing a song which they had prepared (they were actually persuaded to prepare, thanks to Ma.)

Color code: Black - Zhou Mi, Purple - Victoria, Salmon - Both

When I open my eyes, the one I think about is you
I am eagerly looking forward to being graced with your sweet presence.
Time freezes at it’s original place, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
The you whom I am most concerned about, where will you appear now?
Du du du du du du du du du
Oh, should I go to the left or the right?  The rhythm has slowed down for love.
I pretend that I’m waiting on the street corner, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
(I) fantasize about the romantic experiences.
The street where we met by chance,
Love is to have a perfect score.
 I was fated to fall in love with you.
The inconceivable kind of fairy tale, you are my most beautiful scenery.
 Love has a certain kind of wonderful magic, my love.
We are able to feel each other’s tangible agreement.
Falling in love with you allows happiness to become our patent.
No one is able to replace this; the exchanging of (our) gazes is an affirmation of love.
Love love love love
 

A song on the radio attracted my attention,
I want so much to sing it for you to hear, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
Imagining the touching melody that will allow you to be fascinated by me.
Du du du du du du du du du
Oh, for you, I fell in love with drinking coffee whilst searching for the taste that you love.
More sugar needs to be added, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
Even daydreams become infatuating; I’m thinking of you as I fall into a sweet sleep.
This is what love tastes like.

Suddenly, there is an indescribably touching feeling in the air.
 Just let me hold your hand and walk forward; love is in yours and my heart.
Love love love love
I was fated to fall in love with you.
 
I was fated to fall in love with you.
The inconceivable kind of fairy tale, you are my most beautiful scenery.
Love has a certain kind of wonderful magic, my love.
 We are able to feel each other’s tangible agreement.
Falling in love with you allows happiness to become our patent.
No one is able to replace this; the exchanging of (our) gazes is an affirmation of love.
Love love love love

[Loving You - ZhouMi ft.Victoria - Rewind]

The song was really sweet and romantic which was actually killing Zhou Mi inside. Why do I have to sing it with her?! Oh well, I'm her husband now... Zhou Mi forced out a smile. Victoria took a step ahead and kissed Zhou Mi, startling him. When she pulled back, she smiled and said "Thank you" making Zhou Mi give back a put-on smile.

Then came the cheesy and romantic Eunhae couple who made everyone go aww by telling about how they first met and then fell in love. They started singing a song which they had composed together during the time they were dating

Color code: Blue - Donghae, Green - Eunhyuk, Black - Both

When morning comes and the sunlight wraps around us
Even if I don’t get up, don’t wake me up
Touch me like the spring wind, everything about you is beautiful
I’ll pull you in like this oh baby and whisper that I love you

Don’t wake me up, I like it just the way it is
Right now, it’s only you and me
Don’t wake me up, I like the feeling of you
I’m peacefully falling asleep in your arms
Don’t wake me up, Don’t wake me up

Let’s draw a comma for a bit, let’s loosen up and stretch
My arm pillow is your resting place
I’ll make a bonfire to melt your body
Without you, I’m an empty tin can
Just like leftover scraps
So when I open my eyes, please be by my side

When the sun sets, under that light, my eyes dazzle at the sight of you
As I look at you like this baby, I softly kiss your lips

(Don’t wake me up, Don’t wake me up)

Push back your worries for a bit, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter