You Both, Get Out!

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ahem* I welcome you to this chapter with... a failed *sigh*

Words: 46xx

Kyuhyun moves his body to sleep more comfortably. He moves a bit closer and snuggles into someone. The hand around his waist pulls him a bit closer. Wait... me, snuggling into someone? A hand around my waist? What the hell is happening?! Kyuhyun moves his hands to touch the body Flat chest? Then a man... why is a man sleeping beside me? Don't tell me...

Kyuhyun tried to remember the previous day's events. I had a bet with Siwon. Then I got got drunk and then...Argh! Pain shoots into Kyuhyun's mind and everything goes dark. He tries to open his eyes but his eyes protested. The hangover was taking in and made Kyuhyun feel as if an elephant was sitting on his head. Nevertheless, he tried to open his eyes again, but failed.

Try to remember something, Kyuhyun... He tried to remember anything possible after he got drunk. A blur image appears in his mind. He sees someone hovering above him Who on earth is he? Kyuhyun tries to focus to see a clearer image.

The image scares him and his eyes open wide in shock S-S-Siwon?! He gets up, pain shooting into his back but couldn't care less about it at the moment. He rubbed his eyes. The room was unfamiliar. His upper body was . He looked inside the covers and found himself in his boxers. He looked beside to see a half- Siwon sleeping peacefully beside him, his arms still around Kyuhyun's waist.

Kyuhyun shouted loudly, making Siwon fall off from the bed. Kyuhyun grabbed all the covers and covered himself till his neck.

Siwon got up from the floor, rubbing his head "What is the meaning of this?" He rubbed his temples.

"W-Why am I ?" Kyuhyun asks.

"? I don't think you're ." 

"What happened last night?" Kyuhyun covers half of his face with the covers.

"Last night? Ah... about the good time we had..." Siwon teased.

"G-Good time? What does that mean? What happened last night?!" Kyuhyun nearly shouted.

"The thing that should happen between a married couple..." 

"No!" Kyuhyun shouted "It can't be. We're just friends. Something like this can't happen between friends."

Siwon frowned "You're forgetting something. You're married to me too. Something like this was bound to happen anyway."

"This can't be possible, this can't..." Kyuhyun's eyes filled with tears.

"Why are you getting so worked up?" 

"How can I not?!" Kyuhyun shouted "If it's true then this would be my ing first time and I wouldn't even remember it!"

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun, surprised "Your first time? You mean you've never slept with anyone before?" Kyuhyun nodded slowly. Siwon frowned "Why? You're old enough."

"I-I was saving it for the person I love..." A tear falls from Kyuhyun's eyes. He mumbled "The person I loved..."

"Zhou Mi?" Siwon asked. Seeing Kyuhyun nod his head broke Siwon's heart into pieces. Kyuhyun is still in love with Zhou Mi. Oh, Siwon... why did you fall for this guy? Just why? He snaps out of his thoughts when he sees Kyuhyun sobbing. He sits on the bed and pulls Kyuhyun into an embrace "Don't worry Kyuhyun. You're still a ."

"After what happened last night, I–"

Before Kyuhyun could say anything further, Siwon cut him "Nothing happened between us last night."

"But–"

"Nothing, Kyuhyun. Nothing." Siwon pulls back from his embrace and wipes Kyuhyun's tears. "Please don't cry."

Siwon pushes Kyuhyun into the room and closes the door with his leg. He deepens the kiss and walks to the bed. He pulls back and looks into Kyuhyun's eyes. He slowly pushes Kyuhyun, making the latter fall onto the bed.

Siwon towered the younger and started kissing him again, with Kyuhyun  into his mouth. After another round of passionate kissing, Siwon takes off his shirt.

Kyuhyun giggled "Monkey was right. Your body is to die for."

Siwon just smiled as he started pulling Kyuhyun's shirt up "Even yours. Your so white... just like milk." Kyuhyun blushed. Siwon laughed "Now you're like a rose in full bloom." Siwon pulled Kyuhyun's shirt up and Kyuhyun lifted his hands, allowing Siwon to take it off. Siwon ran his hands on Kyuhyun's chest.

Kyuhyun runs his hands over Siwon's abs. He chuckled "They're like chocolate bar. So firm."

Siwon goes for another passionate kiss. As he pulls back "I've had enough honey. Now comes the white skin." Siwon lowers himself and faces Kyuhyun's chest. Siwon the area near the abdomen "Just like I thought...milky." Siwon moves a bit up and on one of the s, making Kyuhyun go ecstatic and moan in pleasure "I love the way you taste, Kyu."

"C-Call me that again." said Kyuhyun.

"Kyu~"

"Won~" Kyuhyun calls Siwon's name, making Siwon smile widely.

"I love it." Siwon kisses Kyuhyun again but not passionately. It was a kiss of appreciation.

"Siwon... let me..." Kyuhyun wasn't able to say properly but Siwon understood what Kyuhyun wanted. He slept on the bed on his back, allowing Kyuhyun to get on top of him. He smirks "You'll top me?"

Kyuhyun shakes his head "I wanted to taste chocolate, that's all." Kyuhyun goes down and Siwon's abs, making Siwon roll his head. Kyuhyun giggled "Yum, chocolate." He continued doing it, making Siwon roll his head in pleasure, trying to stop the moans threatening to come out.

Unable to bear it anymore, Siwon holds Kyuhyun and turns his over. He was hovering above Kyuhyun. He kissed Kyuhyun, rough this time. Kyuhyun's hands found their way to Siwon's back. He pulled Siwon closer, deepening the kiss. Siwon lowered his body, leaving no gap between him and Kyuhyun. Their lower parts were rubbing against each other, making them moan in ecstasy.

"Kyu... I want you."

"Then... what are you waiting for?" Kyuhyun said, his voice shaky.

Without waiting for a moment, Siwon unbuckled Kyuhyun's jeans and started pulling them down. Kyuhyun wriggled his , helping Siwon take them out. Siwon d Kyuhyun's covered "They're like bubble. Round." Siwon goes down and places a kiss on Kyuhyun's thigh, making the younger tremble. Siwon looked up and saw Kyuhyun sweating and trembling. He looked very nervous, almost scared.

Just then, sense kicked into Siwon's mind What am I doing? I can't be blinded by lust and do this... I can't do this to him. I can't do this to me. His thoughts are interrupted when he feels an arm holding his. He looked up and saw Kyuhyun looking at him He's still drunk but I... I've started to sober up. I-I can't do this to him. No. I can't. Siwon gets up and sits beside Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun gets up and looks at Siwon. Then he starts crying. Siwon gets startled by Kyuhyun's crying "Kyuhyun, why are you crying?"

"N-Nobody wants me... nobody loves me... I'll always be a person who doesn't have love..." Kyuhyun sobbed, hitting Siwon's chest lightly.

Siwon held his hands "Kyuhyun, you're drunk. You won't remember any of this and even if you do, you'll regret it."

"I won't." Kyuhyun protested.

"You will. Even if you don't, I will. I don't want to make our relationship awkward by being driven by lust. No, I can't. Kyuhyun, things like this should be done when we're in our real senses, isn't it?"

Kyuhyun slightly nods, making Siwon smile "I'm glad you understand. Now, sleep because we know we both are in no condition to go back to the hotel." Siwon gets up but turns around when he feels Kyuhyun holding his hand.

"Huh? Anything wrong?" 

Kyuhyun blushed "Siwon... please sleep beside me?"

Siwon widened his eyes in surprise "Are you sure?" Kyuhyun, please don't do this when you're drunk. I wish you would do it when you're completely awake.

Kyuhyun nods. Siwon just sighs and sits beside Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun lies down and pulls Siwon to sleep beside him. He takes Siwon's arms and puts them protectively around his waist. He looks at Siwon "Let's sleep like this." Then closes his eyes. Soon, Siwon could hear him snoring.

Siwon slowly presses his lips on Kyuhyun's hair Kyuhyun... I like you more than I should. I don't know whether it's love yet but I do like you more than just a friend. I wish I could tell you that. But I can't, since you won't reciprocate my feelings and then... I would be heart-broken. I'll just be as your friend and look after you for the next 2 months. He tightens his grip around Kyuhyun's waist. I've made a mistake marrying you... because now, I've fallen for you which should have never happened. I'm not gay. I've never been attracted to any male before but you make me feel otherwise. Kyuhyun, I like you a lot. I just wish I could tell you that. He gives Kyuhyun a light peck on his lips before drifting into sleep.

"Get it? We did go a bit far but nothing more. I swear." Siwon tried to calm the sobbing boy. He explained almost everything (except his secret confession).

"You're lying!" Kyuhyun shouts.

Siwon frowned "And why would I lie about this?"

"If you're not lying..." Kyuhyun rubs his back "why does my back hurt so much?"

Siwon starts laughing loudly, making Kyuhyun frown. Siwon tones down his laugh "*cough* You suddenly felt like puking early in the morning and rushed to the bathroom. After that, when you were about to get up, your legs must have gone weak and you slipped, falling on your back."

"And what were you doing then?" Kyuhyun squinted his eyes.

"Hey, don't give me that look. I was the one who helped you up after you fell. I even cleaned you up before getting you to sleep. You should be grateful to me."

Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out, making Siwon smile and shake his head. Suddenly Kyuhyun groaned in pain and held his head.

"Kyuhyun, are you okay?" Siwon asked, sounding worried.

"Hangover... Siwon, why aren't you having a hangover?" Kyuhyun asked, still holding his head.

"Who said I didn't?" Siwon lifted his brow. He did have a hangover and was still having it, not as much as before though. He already started getting a hangover at night. Just a few minutes after they had slept, Siwon had to get up and puke all of the alcohol out. The whole night had been literally a headache for him. "I faced it all night. How did you think that you could just rush to the bathroom if I was sleeping beside you?"

"You mean you didn't sleep the whole night?"

"I did. At 6 though.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter