Jealousy Is A Bad Thing

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't plan to make this travel au but unfortunately, it has become one. Still, I hope you like it. And about the chapter picture... you'll know by the end.  

Words: 66xx

After a nice nap, Siwon finally wakes up and finds the chair beside him empty. Where did he go? He sees that there's a paper in his hand. He reads it

I'm going back to the hotel. I didn't feel like disturbing you so I didn't. Come back when you wake up.

-Kyuhyun

He could have just woke me up... Siwon got up and went to the hotel room. He didn't expect to find it empty. He called out for Kyuhyun but no reply. He walked towards the mirror and found a sticky note on it. Siwon read it

Go get a shower and wear the clothes set in the closet.

-Kyuhyun

This guy... what is he planning? Siwon sighed but he did as the note told him to. He took a shower and when he opened the closet, he found a pair of casual clothes. Not too casual, not too formal. The door had another sticky note. 

After getting ready, come to the entrance of the hotel.

-Kyuhyun

I'm pretty sure he's planning for a surprise... I won't ruin it for him. Siwon smiled at the thought. He knew what this was leading to since Siwon was well aware of these things but he decided to follow it because he didn't want to hurt the latter.

Siwon headed to the entrance. A boy showed him a car and handed him its keys. When Siwon got in, he saw that the GPS had the address set. Siwon smiled seeing the location. So, he's preparing this for me. But why?

Siwon drove to the destination, smiled. He knew that the location was famous for its romantic dinners but why did Kyuhyun call him there? Unknowingly, Siwon's smile grew bigger in anticipation. He walked towards the beach and saw Kyuhyun standing there, waving at him, with a smile on his face. The setting sun behind added beauty to the scene. He looks so... beautiful. No, I can't think like that. H-he still loves Zhou Mi. I shouldn't be affected by it but then why am I being affected? First that kiss, now this. Cho Kyuhyun, why are you doing this to me?

Kyuhyun saw Siwon walking towards him. The evening sun rays falling on Siwon made him look divine. He's really handsome. Too bad he's my friend. Or else... what were you going to think Kyuhyun?! He mentally smacked himself. Mentally smacking himself was nothing new for him since he had done it tonnes of times today, right from the time he started preparing for this surprise.

Kyuhyun woke up from his trance and saw that Siwon was standing right in front of him.

"Kyuhyun, what's all this?"

"Well, Surprise!" Kyuhyun tried to sound excited.

Siwon frowned "Surprise? For what?"

"Well..." Kyuhyun looked at his feet and mumbled "Iwantedtothankyouforsavingmylifeearlierinphuket"

Siwon frowned in confusion since he didn't understand a word "What did you say? I didn't understand."

Kyuhyun took a deep breath "I wanted to thank you for saving my life earlier in Phuket. I realized I never thanked you properly for it" Siwon was about to say something but Kyuhyun stopped him "I know that you'll say it was your duty or something like that but I still want to thank you. I know this place is famous for its romantic beach-side dinners but I couldn't find a better place. Just consider it as a token of gratitude from my side."

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun, dumb-founded. He didn't expect Kyuhyun to do something like this just to thank him. Siwon felt a blast of emotions inside him. He was happy, amused, surprised. Overall, he was a mess of emotions. Siwon had his sweet dimple smile on which had naturally come onto his face.

His smile looks so natural. He isn't putting on a fake smile Kyuhyun smiled back. "Siwon, please take a seat."

Siwon smiled and took his seat. Then they ordered seafood since it was the place's specialty. As they waited for food, Siwon asked "I'm asking this seriously again. Why did you kiss me today? Did you start considering me as your husband?"

Kyuhyun gulped. Did he? He asked himself this question many times and finally he had found his answer. Kyuhyun nodded his head "I do acknowledge you as my husband. You're my friend, but you're my husband as well... at least for the next 2 months and till then, I'm not going to stay in denial. You're a really good person, not like the bad person I thought you were."

Siwon teased "Someone is in the mood to confess" On the inside, Siwon felt very happy with that. He felt really content.

Kyuhyun slightly blushed "I'm just saying that you're a good man and you don't deserve hatred. What you did to me... don't get me wrong but did you do it under some circumstances? You were not behind it, right?"

Siwon gasped in his mind but succeeded in putting on his poker face. Kyuhyun hit right at the spot! I shouldn't have underestimated his senses. I need to be more careful about it.

Before Siwon could say anything, the order arrived. Siwon diverted the topic "Ah, I'm famished. Let's start eating" And Kyuhyun was successfully diverted because seafood was Kyuhyun's favorite and Siwon made a mental note of that. They joked around and talked about various things. Overall, it was more like a friendly dinner rather than romantic and neither of them minded it.

~~~

"Thank god for saving us from traveling anymore!"

"Thank me, not god. I was the one who talked and persuaded Nainai that we'll directly go to Bangkok." Siwon sighed. He had to persuade Nainai for letting them cancel the trip to other 3 places. They were too tired to fly around and just wanted a calm vacation.

"Well, thank you too Siwon." Kyuhyun smiled and looked out of the window.

Siwon smiled. He had no problem with flying around but just for Kyuhyun's satisfaction, he actually dared to cancel the tickets on his own even before notifying Nainai (Nainai still considered him as a kid and scolded him if he went against her). Siwon had never gone against Nainai and he couldn't believe that he went against her for such a petty matter. He looked at Kyuhyun who was busy looking at the clouds outside What have you done to me, Kyuhyun? Why am I ready to do anything for you? I even accepted the blame of Zhou Mi's kidnapping case just for you... but you can never know that.

~~~

"The Siam?! Isn't it too costly?" Kyuhyun asked as Siwon took out the bags from the car.

Siwon laughed "Kyuhyun, do you think money is a problem for Zhous? If you don't know, Nainai's policy is - the costliest is the most luxurious."

"Oh, I didn't know that. But that isn't good."

"Dare to say that in front of Nainai?"

"I better not." Kyuhyun laughed. They get inside the luxurious hotel. They're shown to their room which was a Riverview Suite. Kyuhyun gets inside and looks around in awe. He goes to the balcony and sees the Chao Phraya river. It was still daytime but the view didn't get less mesmerizing

"It's so beautiful!" He said, sounding amazed.

"I know. I like staying here when I come to Bangkok."

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon, surprised "You've stayed here before?!"

Siwon nods "I've come to Bangkok 10 times already. Usually for meetings but I even came to tour around twice."

"That's not fair!" Kyuhyun whined.

Siwon chuckled "What's not fair in this?"

"You know all the places around while I don't. And I don't like that."

Siwon laughed "Kyuhyun, think of it in a positive way. Since I know the way around, we can't get lost and I can drive you around. We don't need to depend on cabs and trains. That'll help us to go to various places, right?"

Kyuhyun pouted but then nodded in agreement "So, what's the plan? We have 4 days in Bangkok and you know your way around so show me how beautiful Bangkok is!"

"Definitely" Siwon smiled "Well, it's time for lunch so lunch first? Then I'll take you to some nearby places."

"Sounds like a plan. But first, let me change. You should change too." They change their clothes and head to the Chon Thai Restaurant. They had a table reserved beforehand. The restaurant offered authentic Thai food which Kyuhyun definitely wanted to try. They order many dishes and ate their lunch while Siwon told him about how famous the restaurant was and that many globetrotters had visited there. 

After finishing their lunch, Siwon and Kyuhyun go to rent a car. As Siwon started the car, he turned to Kyuhyun "Kyuhyun, ready to meet your friends?"

"My friends? How can they be here?" Kyuhyun asked, confused.

Siwon grinned "Just 5 minutes and we'll be meeting your friends."

~~~

"This is what you meant by meeting my friends?!" Kyuhyun growled at Siwon who was busy laughing his off. Siwon had drove them to Dusit zoo which was just 5 minutes away. 

Siwon was laughing while Kyuhyun glared at him "Not funny."

"Sorry" Siwon controlled his laugh. He calmed himself "I thought you might like seeing animals since you're just like a kid." Siwon laughed again as he said that.

"Who's a kid?!" Kyuhyun pouted, making Siwon laugh even more. After a few moments, Siwon calmed himself again and apologized. Siwon handed Kyuhyun a camera to take pictures inside.

"Whatever. Now that we're here, let's go. We only have 6 hours to tour around." Kyuhyun tried not to sound excited but he was! As soon as they entered, he started looking around.

"Look, there's Zhou Mi here." Kyuhyun pointed at an animal exhibit. Giraffes. Zhou Mi's animal name. Siwon looked at Kyuhyun, wondering how he could actually joke around. The first thing he sees is something related to Zhou Mi... He's trying to act as cool as possible when he's actually not. Kyuhyun, don't worry. I'll make you forget your grief today. I'll make you forget Zhou Mi.

They walk for a distance when Siwon shouts "Oh, look at that" Siwon waved his hand "Hi Hyukjae!"

Kyuhyun laughed as Siwon was waving towards a monkey who had observed Siwon and was surprisingly waving back. Kyuhyun chuckled "Hyukjae hyung recognized us." He clicked a picture of the waving monkey "Let's show this to Hyukjae hyung later!"

Just like that they found many of their family members in the zoo

"Look, Sungmin hyung looks so happy with his carrot."

"There's Jungsu hyung here as well!"

"Look how beautifully Saeun noona sings!"

"They're definitely Ma, Baba and Nainai having a meeting of their own."

As they were walking, Siwon said "Finally we meet Victoria..."

Kyuhyun looked in the direction Siwon was looking at and laughed "Good one, Siwon."

"I know! No one can match better." Siwon laughed back. They were laughing, seeing a hyena. Victoria was their hyena.

"Hmm..." Siwon looks around and then laughs "Look, I found you"

"Huh?" Kyuhyun looks around and finds a group of children playing with a white kitten. "That?" Kyuhyun pointed at them and he sighed when Siwon nodded. "We need to find you as well."

They bought ice cream and were busy touring around when Kyuhyun shouted "Finally found you! But they're like baby Siwon."

Siwon frowned when he saw that Kyuhyun was looking at Falabella Miniature horses, the smallest horses in the world "I'm that?"

"I told baby Siwon, okay? So, don't complain." Kyuhyun said nonchalantly while Siwon pouted.

They went the elephants show, shark exhibits (Kyuhyun denied them to be Donghae since Donghae wasn't anything like a shark), WW II Air-raid shelter, Bird Island, Reptiles house (Kyuhyun held his breath for nearly the whole time they were in there because he didn't like reptiles), Noctural house (Siwon hit his head many times inside due to the darkness, making Kyuhyun laugh). They skipped boating since they didn't have enough time for it. In the end, they saw the seal show (Kyuhyun was clapping like a seal as well, making Siwon look at him more than the seals). They took a lot of pictures too. Overall, they enjoyed their visit to the zoo.

Surprisingly, they completed touring around the zoo by 5. As Kyuhyun got into the car, he said "It's sad that we were not able to find Donghae hyung in there."

"Huh? Want to see Donghae? Okay." Siwon grinned as he started driving.

Kyuhyun looked at him confused "Where are we going now?"

"To see Donghae."

~~~

"Hello Hae hyung! Is this your whole family?!" Kyuhyun chuckled as he looked at the fishes swimming around.

They were at Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World which was located in the basement of Siam Paragon. Siwon smiled seeing the child-like Kyuhyun who was busy talking to the fishes.

Today he had seen a whole new Kyuhyun. The Kyuhyun he didn't know about but he really loved this innocent and childish side of his. Kyuhyun, always be this happy.

They see many species of fishes. Siwon laughed at Kyuhyun's childish remarks while Kyuhyun smiled when he saw Siwon trying to act as if he was touching the fishes.

After that, Kyuhun and Siwon had a 'massage' at Happy Fish, Happy Feet which offered 'massages' given by fishes. Siwon and Kyuhyun were trying to control their laughs but they finally let them out when the tickling sensation of fish at their feet wouldn't go away.

Then they went to see a 4D movie. They enjoyed themselves through out the movie. Siwon was gasping dramatically when the fishes looked as if they were near him while Kyuhyun just grabbed onto Siwon's arm when the shark appeared. After 30 minutes, they come out of the theater.

"That was amazing!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"I couldn't say less." Siwon smiled "Are you hungry?" Before Kyuhyun could answer, his stomach growled which answered Siwon's question. Kyuhyun grabbed his stomach in embarrassment. Siwon chuckled "You don't have to stop yourself. I'll take you to a place you'll love."

~~~

"This.Is.Amazing!" Kyuhyun stressed on each word because what he saw in front of him was worth it. He turned to Siwon "Have you come here before as well?"

Siwon shook his head "Nope. I had heard this place is awesome and now I know why. It really is amazing."

The waiter showed showed them to a table for two near the edge of the roof. They were at Vertigo and Moon Bar, supposedly the best sky bar in Bangkok.

They took their seats while Kyuhyun was still looking at the view "This is so magnificent! I love it."

"I knew you would. So, food first?"

"Definitely. Then the best cocktails on the house."

They first have their dinner. Kyuhyun attacked the food as soon as it arrived as he was starving since Siwon didn't let him buy anything from the kiosks before. Seeing Kyuhyun digging his food and then praising the view, Siwon couldn't help but smile. He looked at Kyuhyun who was busy looking at the view while munching on his food. Then he suddenly turned to Siwon "Thank you Siwon" making Siwon widen his eyes in surprise. He felt his heart beat faster. What is happening to me? He continued looking at the oblivious one as he tried to find an answer to his question.

As Kyuhyun said, they ordered the best aka the costly cocktails available in the bar. Kyuhyun lifted his cocktail "Siwon, let's toast."

"Toast for what?"

Kyuhyun thinks for a while then smiles "Let's toast for our friendship."

Siwon felt a pang in his heart. Just friendship?... Siwon, why are you sad? You're just friends anyway. Nothing more. But Siwon didn't let his thoughts affect his expressions or maybe they did. Siwon smiled (a fake smile) while lifting his glass "Sure. A toast to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter