A marriage date!?

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I updated it fast, huh? I really love you guys (and I had a holiday today :P) so updated it. And sorry for that notification glitch. I forgot to hide the draft. Sorry!

Words: 33xx

"Then hyung, will you kiss me?"

Kyuhyun's words shocked Siwon. He was just staring blankly at Kyuhyun. When his brain analyzed each and every word clearly, he was horrified.

WHAT?! KISS? YOU?!

Siwon staggered back a little. He was really shocked. What do I do? Should I really kiss him? Nope! I've never kissed a man in my entire life! And I don't even intend to in the future. I can't! But I should know where exactly does he want it...

"K-Kyuhyun, w-where do you w-want it?" Siwon builds up the courage to ask it loud. Kyuhyun slowly moved his hand to his forehead "... here. Like you did before."

Siwon, who didn't realize until now that he was holding his breath, sighs in relief. Thank God! But... Before? Who is he talking about? Zhou Mi? Might be... "Kyuhyun, you want ME to kiss you on your forehead? ME?"

Kyuhyun just nods slowly before drifting off to sleep again. Siwon gulps and drops a butterfly kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead without thinking twice. Kyuhyun smiles adorably and clutches Siwon's hands tighter.

"K-Kyuhyun... let me go." Siwon requested but Kyuhyun held it more tight than before. Siwon sighed He must really be missing Zhou Mi... Siwon just sighs and sits on the floor, beside the bed, his hand still held tightly by Kyuhyun. Siwon slowly drifts off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ma is sitting on the terrace. She was continuously calling her secretary, who wasn't answering. Finally, he answered.

Good Evening Ma'am. 

"Good? Thanks to you my evening didn't go good. Why didn't you tell me about the lease of Kyuhyun's second house?"

I had no idea about it, ma'am. I found it out after his house was destroyed. I'm sorry.

"Sorry, my foot. You know what was the outcome it? Kyuhyun is going to live in my house. MY HOUSE! And whose fault is that? YOURS! Now what do I do? I'll do one thing for sure, that is fire you!"

Ma'am, please don't do that. I've been working under you for years now. Please trust me ma'am. I actually got a news.

"What?"

Siwon is personally investigating on this matter. He had a meeting with the editor of 24News. They didn't open for now, but I don't think they'll be able to keep it for long.

"You don't worry about Siwon. I know how to handle that boy. Anything else?"

No ma'am. But, please don't fire me. I promise to do the work carefully next time.

"I won't for now. But another mistake and you can kiss your job goodbye. Get it?"

Yes, ma'am. Thank you. I won't dissapoint you again.

"You better not." (the phones cut)

Ma sighs. That Kyuhyun... he's slowly taking over the family. I can't let that happen. I'll do anything to stop this marriage. I guess I have use my new pawn in this game now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun opens his eyes slowly. It was the best sleep he had got in many days. That dream was so good. Hyung appeared and kissed me on my forehead, just like before. I wish that dream would never end. I even held his hand to stop him... Hmm? Is someone holding my hand? He looked at his hand and saw that someone's hand was holing his. Kyuhyun got up and was surprised to see Siwon sleeping beside the bed, his head on the bed. Siwon was holding his hand. Kyuhyun was enraged. He dares to touch me? He hits hard on Siwon's hand.

"Ugh! What the..." Siwon wakes up, rubbing his eyes. He looks up and finds an enraged Kyuhyun glaring at him. "What is the meaning of this? Why did you hit me?"

"You ert! How dare you hold my hand while I was sleeping?"

Siwon stares at Kyuhyun, dumbfounded. "ert? I held your hand? Are you kidding me?! You were the one who grabbed my hand while I was about to get off the bed."

"Don't lie! I would never do that. I would never want you to stay with me."

Siwon scoffed "You! You don't remember, huh? You grabbed my hand so tightly that I wasn't even able to free it. And now you call me a ert? And why do you think I'd be even interested in holding your hand? I'm not into men."

"You better remember that. And you're not that weak that you can't free yourself." Kyuhyun glared at Siwon.

Siwon, unable to bear this nonsense anymore, pulls Kyuhyun out of the bed and drags him out of the room. "You. Out. Don't. Enter. At. All. Ever." Siwon stressed on each and every word before closing the door. Siwon shuts the door on Kyuhyun's face and stomps into the bathroom. Me? And hold his hand? Never! He must have forgotten the kiss I gave him on the forehead then... That kiss! Eww... my lips! I need to scrub them. NOW.

"Yah! How dare you!" Kyuhyun knocks on the door but in vain. Kyuhyun sighs and goes down to find Sungmin reading the newspaper. Kyuhyun smiles a little and calls out to Sungmin from the stairs. "Sungmin Hyung!"

Sungmin looks up from his newspaper "Ah, Kyuhyun. Good Morning. But why are you still in yesterday's clothes?"

Kyuhyun sighed "Siwon threw me out of his room as soon as I woke up. He didn't even give me a change of clothes."

Sungmin gets up from the sofa "Is it? Then come with me, I'll give you mine. I hope they fit you. Come with me."

Kyuhyun nods and follows Sungmin. Sungmin hands him over some of his clothes. Kyuhyun takes a shower and changes into them even though the pants were a little short for him. Kyuhyun didn't mind it much since he didn't have anything else to wear either. Then, he heads to the dining hall.

Everyone is already at the table. Kyuhyun glares at Siwon who glares back as Kyuhyun sits beside Hyukjae, far away from Siwon.

Baba smiled "Good Morning, Kyuhyun. I hope you had a good sleep yesterday. Siwon didn't trouble you much, right?"

He threw me out as soon as I woke up. And he even held my hand whole night. Kyuhyun grumbled under his breath but he replied the opposite "No. I had a good sleep."

Siwon just rolled his eyes and had his breakfast. His lips were swollen. Why? He really scrubbed his lips for long.

"Siwon, why are your lips so red and swollen?" Hyukjae asks.

"It's nothing. You just eat your breakfast." Siwon grumbles and drinks his coffee, whimpering a little since it was hot and his lips were sensitive. After completing, he gets up. "I'm done. I'll head to office now."

"Wait! I need to complete mine too." Kyuhyun starts eating faster.

"Why? Where are you going?" Siwon asks.

"Where do you think I want to go? To office of course."

Siwon shakes his head "No way you're going there. I don't want any kind of attack on you. It will be a problem for the whole office. And I don't think the people are going to support you anymore. Didn't you see it yesterday?"

"Siwon! Watch your mouth." Baba scolded him. "How can you talk with him like that?"

Siwon just sighs. "Baba. It's not safe for him to go out now. I think he should stop anchoring. The public isn't going to accept him anymore." Ma nods her head. Yes, Siwon. Go for it!

Kyuhyun stands up "I didn't say I'm going to anchor again. Since the past 2 months, I've hardly anchored so I don't think stopping it completely now is going to affect me. I'll be happy enough to work behind the screen. But, I need to work." 

Siwon shrugs "I don't know. You can tag along if you want to. Then, I'll be leaving." Siwon walks to the door. Kyuhyun grabs his coat and rushes towards the door. I hope today goes well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter