It's not okay!

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wanted to be evil but the good side of me destroyed it and so, here I am with the update... :D

It's Saturday.

Zhou Mi wakes up and dresses up. Siwon is still sleeping lazily in the bed. Yes... Siwon's room was occupied again but this time by his Baba and the Lee brothers for working all night.

Zhou Mi shakes Siwon to wake him up but Siwon doesn't move a bit. Zhou Mi shakes him again, saying "Siwon, it's morning already. You've already crossed your workout time. Get up."

"I don't care about workout today. Let me sleep." Siwon mumbles as he covers his face with the blanket.

Zhou Mi gets irritated. Then he smirks This is definitely going to work... "Siwon, if you don't get up now, you can kiss those 5 motorcycles and your beautiful Gabriel goodbye."

Siwon gets up at the speed of lightning "NO! Don't touch my babies! I'll get up."

Zhou Mi laughs as Siwon gets up and rushes to the bathroom. This trick of his always worked. After Siwon gets dressed, they head down to the dining hall. Zhou Mi sighs before asking "Siwon, should I reveal everything today?"

"Reveal what?"

"Reveal that I'm a gay and about my relationship with Kyuhyun and that I plan to marry him..."

"So... you're saying that you want to tell everyone in the family that you're a gay and you're in a relationship with Kyuhyun since 2 years and you have already proposed and are now planning to marry him?... (silence) Are you out of your mind?! Do you want Ma and Baba to die of shock?!" Siwon shouts at Zhou Mi.

"Siwon! Stop over reacting! (sighs) Siwon... I have to do this. I can't be hiding it from them forever. And now that Kyuhyun has accepted my proposal, the family needs to know this. I've been hiding this since 3 years. I can't extend it any longer..."

Siwon sighs deeply "Hm.. I guess you're right. Now that you've already decide getting married, you should reveal your relationship. Don't worry, I'll be there to support you, as always. You can depend on me, Mimi."

Zhou Mi smiles "Thanks Masi. I knew I could trust you." They enter the dining hall. The Lees are already at the table.

Okay, okay. I'll break the mystery (as if it was a mystery). The Lees are the cousins of Zhous. The Lees consists of Lee Sungmin, his wife Kim Saeun and his younger brother, Lee Hyukjae. The brothers have been living in the Zhou household since childhood. Zhou Peiyuan aka Baba raised them after their parents died in a car crash. The father of Sungmin and Hyukjae was the step-brother of Zhou Peiyuan but they were closer than real brothers. After his brother died, Peiyuan decided to raise the sons of his brother as his own. The brothers feel indebted to him and thus work for him. They have notable positions in the company.

"Ah, look, here they are." Hyukjae says as he takes a sip of water.

"Siwon, sorry for taking your room yesterday. Ma and Saeun were having a kitty party and we had important work so..."

Sungmin begins to apologize but Siwon cuts in "Hyung, you don't have to apologize. I understand that you had important work.  At least Saeun-ssi didn't invade the room."

Siwon chuckles. Saeun makes a face "What to do... your room is soundproofed. Ma warned me not to use Zhou Mi's room so I use yours."

"That's fine. Thanks to you, I spend a lot of time with Zhou Mi now" Siwon smiled. 

Ma and Baba enter the dining hall. 

"Ah! All of you are here?" Ma exclaims. Well, it was rare that the whole family was present for breakfast. "Good! Because I have to make an announcement. "

"What kind of announcement, Ma?" Zhou Mi asks.

"It's for you. It's about you."

"Me?"

"Yes. I have decided to get you married. There is this friend of mine who--" 

Zhou Mi shocked. Ma decided my marriage without my knowledge? He couldn't believe that. It's now or never! Zhou Mi decided to tell everything right now. 

"Ma, I'm sorry but I don't think I can accept that."

Ma, who was happy till now, turned surprised at him. "What do you mean? You can't? Why?"

"Because... because... because I'm gay!" Zhou Mi tells it loud.

Everyone present there looked at him shocked except Siwon obviously and Baba (?). His baba didn't look surprised at all. 

Instead he spoke up "Well, finally you decided to tell us? I was wondering how much long were you going to hide it."

Now it was time for Siwon and Zhou Mi to be shocked "What?! You knew?!" They ask in sync.

"Do you think you could hide it from me? I'm your baba, boys."

"B-But how?" Zhou Mi was too shocked.

"Well, they don't have detective facilities for nothing. I got each and every information from them. And Siwon, I wonder how you were able to hide it from me..." Baba turns to Siwon.

"Well, baba... you know... Zhou Mi told me not to tell about it to anyone and you know how much I love Zhou Mi so..." Siwon starts to answer but was stopped mid-sentence by Baba.

"I'm glad that you did. From this, I can see how your strong your relationship is. And Zhou Mi, I know that you're dating someone and I also know who. But, I would like you to tell them everything on your own." Baba signs Zhou Mi to speak up.

"What?! Honey, you knew about that? And you didn't tell me anything?!" Ma shouts. "This can't be happening! Tell me that I'm having a nightmare. Tell me!"

Zhou Mi shakes his head "No, Ma. This isn't a dream, or a nightmare. This is the reality. I'm not interested in women but men. Not all men though, just one. The person whom I love."

Ma shakes her head frantically "No, this can't be happening! My son is not gay!"

"Ma... It's the truth, the reality. I can't do anything about it. You need to accept it."Zhou Mi tries to reply as calm as he could.

"Why, Zhou Mi? Why? If you don't want to marry, then don't but please don't say such things. This is no joke." Ma starts weeping.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter