I look like a cat?

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday, 11:00 A.M, outside Kyuhyun's building.

Siwon is waiting for Kyuhyun. Wait... Siwon is waiting?! Then, what about Zhou Mi? Well, sadly, Zhou Mi had to go to the channel headquarters since there were some problems. So, Zhou Mi sent Siwon instead.

After a few minutes, Kyuhyun comes out of the building. He is surprised, seeing Siwon waiting for him, instead of Zhou Mi. "Siwon-ssi, what are you doing here?"

"Me? I'm following your boyfriend's orders. He asked me to pick you up since he had some work in the headquarters. So, you're ready?"

Kyuhyun sighs "Couldn't be more ready." 

Siwon gets into the car. "Kyuhyun, get in."

Kyuhyun shakes his head a little. He then opens the door and enters the car "Hyung, don't you think it's normal courtesy to open the door for someone?"

Siwon scoffs "That's for women, not men. Zhou Mi might be doing that, but not me. Now, put your seatbelt and let's go."

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes as he puts his seatbelt "You really don't want to stop fighting with me, do you?"

"Nope. I told I'm not interested. And anyway, you're the only one I have to fight. No one else dares to fight with me, physically or verbally."

"Omo, I'm so honored." Kyuhyun says sarcastically. "You know what? You should stop self-praising yourself. It's bad habit."

"You should do you what you say before telling others to imply it, Mr. Self-praise king."

"Ugh! I don't want to talk to you anymore! Shut up and drive." 

"Hmph! As if I was dying to talk to you either." Siwon focuses on the road. Kyuhyun looks out of the window. 

Can't he be nice to me just once? I might really hate him if he continues this... I was stupid enough to compare him with hyung. I'm not going to call him hyung anymore  Kyuhyun sighs.

Goodness! I'm stuck with this Cho Kyuhyun. Zhou Mi, your room is going to be completely mine for a few days. I didn't to this for free... Siwon thought.

Neither of them talks a word until they reach the headquarters. A few minutes later, Zhou Mi comes out hurriedly. "Sorry, Kyu. I had to manage something here. Come, I'll take you from here. Thanks, Siwon for bringing him here."

"It's fine. Just remember your promise. I didn't do this for free." Siwon shrugs.

"What promise? As if I care. Bye, Siwon-ssi. Let's not meet again at the mansion." Kyuhyun goes out of the car.

"You!" Siwon shouts but Kyuhyun gives him a deaf ear. He just walks towards Zhou Mi's car and sits inside.

"Siwon, I don't know what happened again between you both but let's forget that. And yes, you get my room for 2 weeks. I'll manage on the sofa. See you at home." Zhou Mi smiles as he rushes back to his car.

Siwon just sighs and follows Zhou Mi's car to the mansion. They enter the mansion gates. Kyuhyun gets down from the car. He looks dazed by the view of the mansion.

"Like it?" Zhou Mi asks.

"Like? Love it! Your house is so beautiful. I can't believe I get to step in here."

Zhou Mi smiles "This might be your first step but definitely not the last. This is going to be your house too after marriage."

Kyuhyun blushes a little "That... will be seen later..."

"Ahem! If you two lovebirds are done, can you please let me go inside or you guys go inside? I don't want Ma, Baba and the others waiting for him, you know." Siwon breaks off the mood.

"Okay, okay. Come, let's go." Zhou Mi moves his hand a little, signing Kyuhyun to lock their hands.

"Of course." Kyuhyun happily locks their hands and they go inside. Siwon just rolls his eyes. Stupid lovebirds...

They enter inside the house. Kyuhyun looks around, completely dazed by the demeanor of the house. It was too brilliant for his eyes to handle. They reach the living room where everyone is waiting for him.

"Everyone, meet my boyfriend." Zhou Mi says which makes everyone turn at them.

"Cho Kyuhyun?!" Saeun gasps dramatically. Sungmin and Hyukjae stare unbelievingly at them. Baba gives a smile and Ma stands there, expressionless. Siwon just sighs, standing behind Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun.

"Hello, I'm Cho Kyuhyun. An anchor from 360News and Zhou Mi's boyfriend." Kyuhyun gives a 90o bow to everyone.

"OMG! It is Cho Kyuhyun! I'm a huge fan of yours!" Saeun shouts and tries to go towards Kyuhyun but Sungmin holds her in time "Not now!"

Kyuhyun just smiles back a little. "It is nice meeting you all."

"We'll see about that..." Ma mutters. She puts on a fake smile. "Oh! So, you're my Mi's boyfriend, huh? Come, have a seat." She points to an armchair beside her. Kyuhyun nods and sits in the armchair. Siwon and Zhou Mi settle on the long couch. "So, you're a news anchor, am I right?" Ma questions.

"Yes." Kyuhyun replies, feeling as if he's being interrogated for a crime.

"So, since when did you start making him fall for your trap, sorry, I mean you start liking him?"

Kyuhyun gulps a bit. This is not going to go good... "About 2 years ago or so."

"Did you confess to him or did he confess to you?"

"Um... He did it first."

Ma sighs. "So, where is your relationship right now? How far have you both gone?"

"Pardon?" Kyuhyun looks at her, unbelievingly. What does she mean by that?!

"Ma! What kind of question is that?!" Zhou Mi asks, startled.

"What? I should know how serious you both are. So, Kyuhyun, how far have you both gone? Kiss or even done with ?"

Siwon chokes on his own spit. Zhou Mi and everyone else stares at her, wide-eyed.

"Stop looking at me like that! So, tell me Kyuhyun." Ma asks, nonchalantly.

"No. Not gone that far." Kyuhyun puts his head down, trying to hide his blush.

"Good. I like that. So, do you love our Zhou Mi?"

"Yes. I love him very much. I can do anything for him. Anything."

"Anything, huh? Good. Then, what is your relationship status, right now?"

"Well... Zhou Mi proposed to me so... going to get married(?)" Kyuhyun says, a little scared and confused.

"Zhou Mi proposed to you already? Zhou Mi, why don't I know about this?!" Ma asks Zhou Mi with a scary tone.

Zhou Mi gulps "Um... I guess I forgot to mention that yesterday..."

"Great! You forgot to mention that you proposed him? You're so serious in your relationship, yet you forget to tell me that?" Ma glares at Zhou Mi.

"Ma... I'm sorry that I forgot to tell you. But trust me, I'm really love him and I'm really serious about this relation. I can't marry anyone except him. No one." Zhou Mi answers, sternly.

Ma sighs deeply "I see that you both are really serious. Then, who am I to stop you both? I guess I have to accept it."

Everyone looks at her, surprised. Wasn't she against it so much yesterd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter